Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

@rockafella - you are lucky that they are asking it now. From some of us this installment has already been taken 10 months back. and you can imagine how much more interest has gone down the drain. I am now really worried if this investment will reap any benefits at all. That's why its really important to start some legal proceedings at the earliest, as it will anyway take its own time to get any results.

@fdinvestor - I have tried doing this, but when i go to Private message section it shows me following message -
    You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. If you are trying to post, your account may be awaiting activation by the Moderator/Admin. Or your account could be disabled due to forum rules violation
    2. Or your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page
    I think i need to contact Admin to sort this out. How can i contact them any idea?

Anyways just a quick update from my end. Unfortunately my broker father has expired last week and because of that I have not received any latest site pics, and i think it may not be coming for next few days. Once I have those I will share here as well.

@Rahulv - thanks for joining in. Yes we should do something of that sort. If you are based in delhi or near by, can you get in touch with those guys. So that we can get some guidance from them. We must start something soon.

In any case if other also ok we all can catch up on a conference call and discuss more.

Comment

Hi All,

I am also in for this. but i m not based in India and cannot mark physical presence there.
      But I am ready to support you guys by any other means

I had also mailed Unitech few times, but they never give any written reply rather they just call back. Last month they told me that Sewerage work is going on. I believe they are not doing anything on site as no support pictures or proof were provided.

They are just simply enjoy interest over our hard earned money or reinvested it in some other venture.

Comment

Pics - taken 12 nov 2014
        Attached Files

Comment

Some More Pics
          Attached Files

Comment

Updates

Went to the site yesterday
            There was some work on sewage, but less than 50% of the total sewage work required. Had a chat with the guard.
            • - He told that there hasn’t been any progress since last 3 months
            • - The contractor for sewage is “Khera Contractors” but Unitech has not been paying them, hence contractor has stopped work. Based on speed with which sewage work was carried out – around 8-9 months of work is pending on the sewage side itself
            • - There is a small site office (pic attached). The engineer – Manoj and his boss (Site manager) Anand come frequently – but have nothing to do in the absence of construction activity.
            • - There’s a STP tank constructed (pic attached). The water collected here is used for construction purposes when (if at all) construction activity takes place.

Updates from the vicinity-
            • - There is connectivity between Sohna Road and the site via SPR now (barring an approx. 20 mtrs bumpy patch – it’s a smooth drive)
            • - Saw people living in adjoining Tulip projects

Comment

@sancj17 - many thanks for sharing the latest pictures and other details.

Unfortunately just by looking at these pictures it is again very clear that UNITECH has not done anything even charging the 4th installment for Commencement of Contruction (from some of us), which is clear violation of the agreement. And I again appeal to eveyone impacted here that please join up and lodge a formal complaint. This project was launched in Sep 2011 and promised to deliver in 3 year, which is also passed now and there is not even swerage work complated at site. Now what else we need to see to understand that UNITECH is just fooling us and has no intensions of building this. If things will go like this then it will not be completed even in next 5 years.

As i have been keep saying that this is clear case of exploiting consumers, and we must approach 'Competition Commission's of India (Competition Commission of India - Home)' and file a complaint against UNITECH, as they have charged the last installment to buyers and done no construction at all . I hope you have seen the recent news of penalty imposed against DLF by the Supreme Court of India for exploiting consumers in a similar case like this. Check the news link here - SC asks DLF to deposit CCI imposed Rs 630 crore penalty - The Times of India

There is another article from **** Ashok Chawla, Chairperson, Competition Commission of India (CCI) said that the regulator is looking more cases of the same type. In fact, he said there is one investigation undertaken based on some complaints received. ***
              Will improve the way real estate market works: CCI chief after SC's DLF order - Firstbiz

Moreoever after speaking to some to the UNITECH employee its seems they have no interest in doing any construction and in fact UNITECH has been defaulting on brooker commision, employee salaries as well. so you can think which way our investemnt is going.

having said that I am thinking to file a complaint with CCI in next few days and I would appeal to you all to go through these links and raise these issues if you are really concerned about your investment.

* FYI In case anybody try to send me a private message. My Private message folder is disabled at the moment and I am trying to get it activated soon.

Comment

@jagjeetsingh
                I would like to file a complaint as well. How does one go about it especially those who are not based in NCR

Comment

Originally posted by Jagjeetsingh View Post
                  @sancj17 - many thanks for sharing the latest pictures and other details.

Unfortunately just by looking at these pictures it is again very clear that UNITECH has not done anything even charging the 4th installment for Commencement of Contruction (from some of us), which is clear violation of the agreement. And I again appeal to eveyone impacted here that please join up and lodge a formal complaint. This project was launched in Sep 2011 and promised to deliver in 3 year, which is also passed now and there is not even swerage work complated at site. Now what else we need to see to understand that UNITECH is just fooling us and has no intensions of building this. If things will go like this then it will not be completed even in next 5 years.

As i have been keep saying that this is clear case of exploiting consumers, and we must approach 'Competition Commission's of India (Competition Commission of India - Home)' and file a complaint against UNITECH, as they have charged the last installment to buyers and done no construction at all . I hope you have seen the recent news of penalty imposed against DLF by the Supreme Court of India for exploiting consumers in a similar case like this. Check the news link here - SC asks DLF to deposit CCI imposed Rs 630 crore penalty - The Times of India

There is another article from **** Ashok Chawla, Chairperson, Competition Commission of India (CCI) said that the regulator is looking more cases of the same type. In fact, he said there is one investigation undertaken based on some complaints received. ***
                  Will improve the way real estate market works: CCI chief after SC's DLF order - Firstbiz

Moreoever after speaking to some to the UNITECH employee its seems they have no interest in doing any construction and in fact UNITECH has been defaulting on brooker commision, employee salaries as well. so you can think which way our investemnt is going.

having said that I am thinking to file a complaint with CCI in next few days and I would appeal to you all to go through these links and raise these issues if you are really concerned about your investment.

* FYI In case anybody try to send me a private message. My Private message folder is disabled at the moment and I am trying to get it activated soon.
                  After 10 posts Private message facility gets automatically activated. So write two more posts.

Comment

I have lots of hope in filing this complaint with CCI, as this govt. Regulator has taken a very tough stand in Supreme Court in DLF case and they have been penalized heavily. Moreover of you read the 2nd link i have sent. This chairperson Mr. Ashok Chawla in fact has appealed in that article that regulator is looking more cases of the same type, and we certainly qualify for it from all the angles. And even though if we still choose to sit back and relax then its our foolishness, UNITECH shouldn't be blamed for it.

So now if we have to file our complaint it has to be as per this regulator requirement and they do expect lot of things like application drafting, proofs etc. Go through their website and they have explained in detail how to file the complaint.

I am studying their website at the moment to gather all the requirements and then I am expecting to start preparing for it. Can you also pls study the website and so that you can challenge each other and file a solid full proof application.

Comment

Thanks ROMANK. I shall achieve that soon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X