Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
    I visited Unitech office signature towers on friday. Lady named Rupali met. Said jan 15 they will start the construction 100%. same story .. she said unitech has sold big chuck to a buyer and now they r commuted to start the construction and i should hold the property and should not sale in panic.

God knows... and no choice.
    Hi
    Greetings

Kapil ji, She is lying,

Do not believe until construction starts and you see with your own eyes.

Idea is to keep building pressure by writing to DTCP, Chief Secy Govt of Haryana, Ministry of Urban Development.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi
      Greetings

Kapil ji, She is lying,

Do not believe until construction starts and you see with your own eyes.

Idea is to keep building pressure by writing to DTCP, Chief Secy Govt of Haryana, Ministry of Urban Development.

Cheers
      Thanks.

Anybody heard of any premium on 2BHK Anthea floors... What I heard last about 4 months back was 7 Lakhs ... abhi to lagta hai ki 5L bhi nahi hai ...

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
        Thanks.

Anybody heard of any premium on 2BHK Anthea floors... What I heard last about 4 months back was 7 Lakhs ... abhi to lagta hai ki 5L bhi nahi hai ...
        Hi
        Greetings

UNITECH Stock today plummeted to 16.75

Cheers

Comment

Hi
          Greetings

UNITECH Stock today plummeted to 16.75

Cheers
          BlessU, What are the reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
            BlessU, What are the reasons?
            Hi
            Greetings

Just that I tried to confirm with my broker about any sale of stake/land, a few days back to which he said.. agar aise kuch ho to iska rate 40-50 ho.

With absolutely no base to support & stop the roll, dont know where it will stop. For now, it appears there is still some time before things start looking up.

Cheers

Comment

Hi
              Greetings

Just that I tried to confirm with my broker about any sale of stake/land, a few days back to which he said.. agar aise kuch ho to iska rate 40-50 ho.

With absolutely no base to support & stop the roll, dont know where it will stop. For now, it appears there is still some time before things start looking up.

Cheers
              so ur saying the below is not true?

Brookfield to buy Unitech Corporate Parks for £205.9 million - Livemint

there were further talks of selling more land...

Unitech to sell non-core lands to cut debt, improve cash-flows - Economic Times

Comment

Originally posted by SSM2013 View Post
                Hi
                Greetings

Well, query was... has any "land bank" or "stake" in company being sold?.. my belief is NO.
                I may be wrong but duly verified and supported by broker. ( I am not saying confirmed by broker but supported)

Secondly, Unitech is a developer in business of developing and selling land parcels, both commercial and residential. Therefore selling naked land parcels is out of question.

Thirdly, Unitech "possibly" has a lot of developed unsold commercial inventory, which it can easily hive off before letting go of JUICY and profit earning land parcels (about 500 acres of licensed, yet to be developed in gurgaon alone, where it can make a 100% profit through development)

Fourthly, Many Indian Real Estate companies are eyeing Unitechs "JUICY" land banks so it does not need PHOREN buyers, unless it is a PE/JV investment for development of the property.

Fifthly, I could have given the above four reasoning earlier but HOW WOULD I HAVE GOT THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION??

Trust me worst is not over, this guy has clung to its land parcels with pressure from erstwhile political forces that have been in mega decibel news about Gurgaon RE. There was at a time a very strong rumour that "ptbp", funded by jwai ji was after them. Also "ATAT" is alleged to have used UNITECH as a front end company for bidding in 2G auctions. SFIO/RBI investigation in Alleged UBS Farzi, Round tripping cum money laundering activity, pertaining to some fictitious stake sale, investigation by UKFSA, listing of AIM on LSE type misadventures, notwithstanding. http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/cnb...e_1239621.html
                http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/b...w/33756683.cms
                http://firstbiz.firstpost.com/corpor...ows-27207.html

For "stake" sale, a high debt but high book value for a Rs2 share would require an invitational price given the backdrop of 2g mess, jail, SC order, Cancellation of License, Uninor court case, etc. Trust me current prices though still above 52 week low are more invitational than Rs38, 52 week high.

Ideally, they first need to get out of the 2g- unrelated business mess, find a suitor for a JV and do serious RE revamp, something at which, I believe, they are good at.

Hope you get the drift!!

Cheers

Emphasis laid on vital information through " & "
                Last edited December 12 2014, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Is anyone still interested to build some pressure on Unitech through the various routes discussed earlier in this forum?

- Consumer Court
                  - Haryana Urban Dev Ministry
                  - CCI
                  - ??

If any one amongst you is keen, I am willing to put in some efforts as well.

And despite some of the snide remarks I just saw about my post earlier, I have no association with Unitech. I am just another harried investor like you..

Comment

Guys Unitech is not selling land or asserts for the 1st time...... We have to stop dreaming that all of sudden everything will become smooth…….
                    Unitech took start of const installment last year and still nothing on ground …………its jus a honey trap……… Unitech condition is getting worse with every day passes …………

We have to fight to get our flats ............. Also don’t rely on anybody else to start the proceeding or to lead everybody ………

We all are busy in our jobs and many of us including me are not even based in India which makes it even harder to form any union or association ………………

But still if several individuals file a case against Unitech, surely it will have some impact ……………..

Comment

Hi
                      Greetings

UNITECH broken vital support level at Rs15 and down 11%!!!. no support what soever, headed for breaking its 52 wk low if this continues without any support.

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X