2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

UNITECH broken vital support level at Rs15 and down 11%!!!. no support what soever, headed for breaking its 52 wk low if this continues without any support.

Cheers
    what r d implications? is going to go bankrupt like spicejet (i know unitech has lots of land etc etc but that is of no use here)?

Comment

Originally posted by SSM2013 View Post
      what r d implications? is going to go bankrupt like spicejet (i know unitech has lots of land etc etc but that is of no use here)?
      Hi
      Greetings

Share price movement is a result of many factors, few not even related to Unitechs own performance. Therefore, writing an obituary purely on the basis of share price moment is not warranted at this stage.

Assets are under stress and from the stand point of an individual, I would like to get out of it and move to other secure options. Though this decision has to be based on your own disposition, personal conditions, exposure, ability to withstand stress on assets etc. Ultimately, your priorities and those of the company may be totally different, unless the company makes a very clear and categorical disclosure of its intent. Rest is all speculation, heresay and wishing for the best.

For the stock price, there is no visible support and it seems to be tanking below its 52 wk low.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings

Share price movement is a result of many factors, few not even related to Unitechs own performance. Therefore, writing an obituary purely on the basis of share price moment is not warranted at this stage.

Assets are under stress and from the stand point of an individual, I would like to get out of it and move to other secure options. Though this decision has to be based on your own disposition, personal conditions, exposure, ability to withstand stress on assets etc. Ultimately, your priorities and those of the company may be totally different, unless the company makes a very clear and categorical disclosure of its intent. Rest is all speculation, heresay and wishing for the best.

For the stock price, there is no visible support and it seems to be tanking below its 52 wk low.

Cheers
        Thanks BlessU. I have holding capacity (as in I am not getting killed by interest/ emi as I have CLP unit) and can take another 3 yr horizon. What do you suggest in this case, for an under-const unitech prop? My buy in price is 500 more than d current mkt price...

Comment

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me the so called premium on 192 yard floors ?

Thanks,
          Rajat

Comment

I have not received demand for 4rth ( after initial 30% ) installation yet from Unitech. Is there anyone else who has nt received ? I remember people getting demand at starting of 2014 and I called same time to Unitech whether they have released for me and thier reply was we will release in 2-3 months for you. well considering progress on project I am happy that I have not received it yet ...but just wanted to check if there is anyone else on same boat ?

Comment

You should be worried as construction is not started yet... how would u get ur 30% back if unitech goes bank corrupt n forget return in investment.

Originally posted by manusingh01 View Post
              I have not received demand for 4rth ( after initial 30% ) installation yet from Unitech. Is there anyone else who has nt received ? I remember people getting demand at starting of 2014 and I called same time to Unitech whether they have released for me and thier reply was we will release in 2-3 months for you. well considering progress on project I am happy that I have not received it yet ...but just wanted to check if there is anyone else on same boat ?

Comment

no doubt I m worried ..its my hard earned money....one question just for knowledge sake ..if builder goes bankrupt ( I hope it doesn't happen with Unitech ) then what happens to amount which is released by bank ?does bank takes it back from customer ?

Comment

QUOTE=manusingh01;1260160]no doubt I m worried ..its my hard earned money....one question just for knowledge sake ..if builder goes bankrupt ( I hope it doesn't happen with Unitech ) then what happens to amount which is released by bank ?does bank takes it back from customer ?[/QUOTE]

Can anybody tell , if any work has been started by unitech at anthea site ?

Comment

Unitech is doing new projects marketing on twitter, Please write them on @unitechltd (twitter) asking their existing projects status...

Comment

Originally posted by mitraa View Post
                      Unitech is doing new projects marketing on twitter, Please write them on @unitechltd (twitter) asking their existing projects status...

just did that?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X