Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by mitraa View Post
    Unitech is doing new projects marketing on twitter, Please write them on @unitechltd (twitter) asking their existing projects status...
    I think thats an effective and novel way to put pressure on them. Social media is a very effective platform to publicize their shameless apathy towards existing clients openly.

Comment

Buyer can refuse flat if not built in time and get money back: NCC | The Indian Express | Page 2

Comment

anyone got any update from gurgaon? i was told that there is a site office and few workers on the ground.

Comment

I was at the site yesterday. There was absolutely no sign of construction. I made enquiries and spoke to two property agents in the area. Both said the same thing - " Unitech has stopped construction on all sites". no dealing in unitech properties in last 2 years. sorry i wish i had a better news to tell.

if anyone has used consumer court etc. please let us know how to proceed. I will post some pictures tomorrow.

Comment

i went to site yesterday.. earlier atleast the land was plain.. now again ghaas phoos and junglee plants have grown..

I went to unitech office at singature towers.. looks like their office is under maintenance.. there was nobody on Level 5 customer care floor except the security guard.. he is the new customer care officer i guess..

ground floor office was also empty..

Any idea what is the current price of 2 bhk 2nd floor anthea. I want to sell mine.

Comment

Hi All,

Heard Unitech have started work on South park project ...... is this be considered as any good sign for Anthea???????

Comment

what you hear and what you see are entirely different in Unitech case. i will encourage you to go to the site and see yourself.

can someone share any link from this forum regarding latest development in realty space in India? there was a new law passed that would allow investors to get the money back from the builder if construction progress fails to meet expectations.

anyone thinking of taking that route?

Comment

File a consumer case against unitech. i did that around sep'14. Both parties (my advocate ann Unitech advocate) have filled the reply and hopefully we are expecting a final decision on 1st June (date given by court). There was another recent verdict (google "consumer case no 282 of 2012") where unitech has been asked to refund the money @18% interest for extreme delay i.e. 9 years.

Comment

Originally posted by pdinvestment View Post
                    File a consumer case against unitech. i did that around sep'14. Both parties (my advocate ann Unitech advocate) have filled the reply and hopefully we are expecting a final decision on 1st June (date given by court). There was another recent verdict (google "consumer case no 282 of 2012") where unitech has been asked to refund the money @18% interest for extreme delay i.e. 9 years.

Let us know about the final decision of 1st june..

Now i want to sell my unit of 2nd floor 2 bhk Anthea.
                    I want to know the price i can get if i sell mine.

Comment

Originally posted by pdinvestment View Post
                      Can you please check your PM and respond to that.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X