Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

The only explanation is that GGN RE is crazy & totally unpredictable & major part of it is controlled by investors & some part by artificial hypes .

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    Just spoke to my brker..even he was there at the allotment.

He is saying that smaller floors sold like hot cakes and indeed lucky draw was used for allotments.

He said that he was amazed to see the response to this project.

Still trying to understand the reason behind such an Euphoric response to the project despite of the issues Unitech finds itself in....

Anybody else here could throw some light on the response to this project
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

On one hand people are talking bat correction on the other hand projects are getting sold via lucky draw

Comment

On one hand people are talking bat correction on the other hand projects are getting sold via lucky draw
        People keep talking about correction which I doubt is ever going to happen. Builders are too clever and know how to play their cards properly. You will also notice that they plan their launches quite cleverly. During our so called recession/correction period, they go on a land buying spree and hold on to their launches (as evidenced with not too many new launches in 5-6 months before this July). We already know that this is the money they accumulate by selling of their other projects without doing an ounce of construction for an year or so. They introduce rate corrections(to ensure their various phase launches have price gap to their advantage). They also create pseudo hype ( as evidenced with Dlf plots and this sector 70 lucky draw) and who actually knows whether the lucky draw had just 15 names repeated 20 times ? People who have money then think that they might be missing out on this buck making wagon and themselves jump on it. Others with money again follow.
        Bottomline is rich are getting richer and poor are getting poorer. And of course, people like me are waiting in the middle somewhere taking cautious steps just to ensure not to fall in the latter category and hoping for a day to fall in the former category.

Comment

ggnkaaadmi

In case of DLF, DLF has said in the media that the project is sold out but the reality is these plots were still available...and any body could go to DLF and buy these plots.

However In case of these Unitech floors, people are giving cheque to Unitech but are still not able to get the smaller floors ... An example is nc_gupta in the posts above (post no 193) saying that he wants to buy but could not get the allotments...Pls read his posts above

How do one differentiate between hype and actual good response....

Kindly advice....

Comment

Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
            People keep talking about correction which I doubt is ever going to happen. Builders are too clever and know how to play their cards properly. You will also notice that they plan their launches quite cleverly. During our so called recession/correction period, they go on a land buying spree and hold on to their launches (as evidenced with not too many new launches in 5-6 months before this July). We already know that this is the money they accumulate by selling of their other projects without doing an ounce of construction for an year or so. They introduce rate corrections(to ensure their various phase launches have price gap to their advantage). They also create pseudo hype ( as evidenced with Dlf plots and this sector 70 lucky draw) and who actually knows whether the lucky draw had just 15 names repeated 20 times ? People who have money then think that they might be missing out on this buck making wagon and themselves jump on it. Others with money again follow.
            Bottomline is rich are getting richer and poor are getting poorer. And of course, people like me are waiting in the middle somewhere taking cautious steps just to ensure not to fall in the latter category and hoping for a day to fall in the former category.

lol

So ppl who dont get to make money on speculations....are getting poorer....

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
              lol

So ppl who dont get to make money on speculations....are getting poorer....
              Bhalla ji you didn't get the gist and dark humor . If you read my post closely, I mentioned that builders sit on investors money for a long time before finally delivering the end product. Till that time a person whose sole investment is that property and is paying bank loans is of course getting poorer with rising EMIs without any returns and might also be paying rent for his present property. Poor in this case are not necessarily the ones who are below poverty line.

Comment

ggnkaaadmi

In case of DLF, DLF has said in the media that the project is sold out but the reality is these plots were still available...and any body could go to DLF and buy these plots.

However In case of these Unitech floors, people are giving cheque to Unitech but are still not able to get the smaller floors ... An example is nc_gupta in the posts above (post no 193) saying that he wants to buy but could not get the allotments...Pls read his posts above

How do one differentiate between hype and actual good response....

Kindly advice....
                Amit bhai, yeh to bahut jatil sawaal hai . Dikhawe par mat jao, apni akal lagao. If you really like something, then go for it rather than letting hype direct your decision.
                I don't even find the price of sector 70 floors to be that attractive either. Maybe Unitech brand name along with reputation of existing Nirvana 1 helped them in selling it out so quickly or it could also be a marketing gimmick.

Comment

Just spoke to my brker..even he was there at the allotment.

He is saying that smaller floors sold like hot cakes and indeed lucky draw was used for allotments.

He said that he was amazed to see the response to this project.

Still trying to understand the reason behind such an Euphoric response to the project despite of the issues Unitech finds itself in....

Anybody else here could throw some light on the response to this project

'Lucky draw', 'amazed', 'euphoric response', 'sold like hot cakes' terms have been used for Unitech floors, especially smaller ones. Dear Amit, just 5 minutes back, got an e-mail from a reliable and a big broker re-confirming that 190 sq. yds floors (GF, FF or SF) are indeed available in fresh booking and he can hold it on my behalf till my documents reach him. We are being fooled by brokers by creating hype.

Comment

Absolutely right Dinesh.

Even I got a call from my broker on the day of allotment. He informed me that, Unitech gave few of the flats initially on First come First serve basis according to the cheques received. And then they held a lucky draw for rest of the flats.

Its kind of absurd and be cautious while investing when there is so much of hype created. Also heard that Unitech will diversify its different business this year, so they will be using the funds from real estate only for real real estate.
                    Might lead to crunch in funds later for different projects.

However, Senior members will be able to comment judiciously on this.

Comment

I think NC_Gupta can answer the question much better...he said that he could not get the allotment even after giving the cheque??

Dinesh, could you check with some other brokers as well, if they also have the availability. I will do the same to get more insight on the situation

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X