Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Hi,

Any updates on the consumer court process?

Comment

Guys, I have been reading about these updates about Unitech's worsening situation. I am keen to participate in the legal process to get my money back from the Anthea project and I am also willing to pool in funds if needed. However, I am based out of India and will need local support to assist me. Please let me know how to take thus further.

Comment

Likewise. I realise it takes a fixed number of posts before you can actually send or receive a PM.

Comment

Manoj ji, can you share the URL of this news item?

Comment

Have you tried emailing them directly? Not that I have had much success with it either - I tried doing it previously but no reply from them.

Comment

jags86;

I am more than willing to unite and participate to get our hard earned money back. Please contact me and let me know how we can work together to get ourselves out of this situation
              Last edited August 8 2015, 01:21 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Well, I must say I have not been keeping track of this forum regularly so couldn't reply sooner. However, I am keen to participate and initiate any legal process deemed fit.

Comment

Can you please suggest the outcome of your case?

Comment

Sc stays penalty against unitech--chidambram does the bit

SC stays NCDRC's 12% interest penalty on Unitech - Moneycontrol.com

In what has come as temporary relief for realty major Unitech, the Apex Consumer Court has stayed an order that directed the company to pay its buyers the highest ever penalty for a project delay. Unitech, represented by former Finance Minister P Chidambaram, appealed at the Supreme Court of India against the National Consumers’ Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) landmark verdict and got an interim stay order. The company would have had to pay 12 percent interest or a lumpsum of Rs 8-12 lakh to each of the buyers and Rs 40000-50000 every month thereafter till possession.
                    Last edited August 21 2015, 01:03 PM. Reason: Added Article Content

Comment

Great.. Just what we needed.. These ex-ministers make a quick buck at the expense of so many realty investors left in the lurch

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X