Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

hi we are planning to file a case against unitech. if you are interested please PM me. we need 2 more people to form a group.

thanks

Comment

Hi fdinvestor;

I am not getting link to PM to you. Can you let me know how can I do that?

Thanks
      Last edited January 1 2016, 02:22 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

manusingh01; Kindly refer to post number 2048 and follow the link given for details.
        Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

seems site wont allow to PM until I make 10 meaningful posts in it. That is little frustrating ..is there any other way to contact?

Comment

Originally posted by manusingh01 View Post
            seems site wont allow to PM until I make 10 meaningful posts in it. That is little frustrating ..is there any other way to contact?
            You are already past that and it will be activated soon. Do read the rules and conditions though.
            Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

Hi All,

i am just back from india and i utilized my trip to india by filing a consumer court case against Unitech in National consumer redressal forum.

if other are willing to file the same , please reach out to me and i can direct you all to my advocate. he has already filed case and will attach new case filings as counter parties in the same , in that manner you do not have to start fresh and more counter parties in same case adds weight
              in court.

case is already progressing well and advocate has promised to update me on 25th jan with latest info. there is a hearing in court before 25th.

you can also choose to file criminal case along with consumer court case. criminal case is just to pressurize builder a bit.
              Last edited January 12 2016, 08:52 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Today in toi
                Attached Files

Comment

Whats the latest update on unitech anthea.. construction started little bit or not??

Comment

Nothing started on ground yet and Unitech don't have any intention to start in near future as well...............

Comment

Hi

I am new in this Forum

have you already filed the case against the builder ?

I own a unit on 2nd floor in Anthea floors
                      Last edited February 12 2016, 10:41 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X