Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Hello

I would like to file case.

Can u suggest as how to contact the Lawyer.
    Last edited February 12 2016, 10:42 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi there, I am new to this group. It seems like Unitech - Anthea floors, project is stuck and not moving ahead.

Is the invested money lost or do we have a hope that construction will start or any other way to get our money back?

Thanks,
      Rajat
      Last edited February 28 2016, 10:38 AM. Reason: bold text

Comment

Hi All

I know so many people have filed cases against Unitech! Has anyone seen anybody get even a rupee from unitech yet?

Cheerios

Comment

Hi,

I am an unfortunate buyer * AF. was * the site yesterday. no hint of construction..paid up 40% already..

am considering filing a case in the consumer courts. Could someone pls suggest a lawyer and his /her fees? Also does it make any sense to additionally file a criminal case?

also what are the odds of Unitech actually coughing up anything?
          Thx
          Last edited March 28 2016, 09:51 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by akatanthea View Post
            Hi,

I am an unfortunate buyer * AF. was * the site yesterday. no hint of construction..paid up 40% already..

am considering filing a case in the consumer courts. Could someone pls suggest a lawyer and his /her fees? Also does it make any sense to additionally file a criminal case?

also what are the odds of Unitech actually coughing up anything?
            Thx
            Endless wait.... i hope chandras are forced out of Unitech. Till this family controls unitech, don't expect anything.

Comment

Hi All,
              Is there any hope if recovering money by filing case ?

Any updates on this project ?

Thanks

Comment

This is to invite all the investors in this project to get united and plan some joint action .........United we stand diveded we fall ,lets make a whats app group and join first to start a united action against the developer ,we should take this matter with Haryana CM ,PMO and Ministry of Urban Development ...........We can file criminal case of cheating also .

I am trying to unite investors to take up this issue with concerned Departments
                Last edited May 7 2016, 12:51 AM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

Hi Anil 200853; I think having a what's up group is good start and fully agree that we need to unite and take some stern action against unitech
                  Last edited May 7 2016, 12:51 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

If I were to sell my so called appartment in the open market today, are there even any buyers for it? How much of a hit I can expect to take on the investment? I have paid 40% to date. Is unitech buying back?

Comment

I don't think Unitech will buy back but still you should be able to find buyers in open market

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X