Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

With this new real estate bill imposing 11% penalty, will it help us?
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/52964626.cms

Comment

i have also paid 40% to unitech.
      even i want to sell. i am ok to take some hit.

Comment

i want to sell also..but problem is you will not find any buyer for a project in such a messy state. i do not know how many people have filed the consumer/criminal case against unitech but that is the only alternative we have as sorry buyers of this property.

i do not think anything will happen in this property and our money has gone already . i have very less faith in our legal system but that is the only option we can use now. you get decision in your favor in consumer court still they will challenge it in Supreme court but ray of hope is that supreme courts applies precedence in such cases. recently supreme court upheld the decision of NCDRC against unitech hence this will serve as precedent.

issue is how long..case can run for years. i will appeal people to realize worst has come and start acting now.

Comment

Looks like serious issue - Is this indirectly mean Unitech are near bankruptcy?

Unitech tells SC 'no cash for refunds' - Times of India
          Last edited August 13 2016, 10:05 PM.

Comment

I think it means what it says - no cash. They are asset rich so can always sell land of are pushed. Though that might take a long time! Sahara case is a benchmark!!

Is everyone who has not filed a case yet doing so so they are atleast on the list to get their money back? I think that is very important.

If you are not in the queue, you might not get anything!!!!

Comment

Can someone assist / provide any help with regard to filing of a case. I have still not filed a case.

Comment

I haven't filed a case yet and will appreciate some help in filing it.

Comment

Originally posted by cheettu View Post
                  i have also paid 40% to unitech.
                  even i want to sell. i am ok to take some hit.
                  '
                  Might be too late now that they have acknowledged to the highest court in land that they are broke. Going legal with a crimimal case is the only option I think

Comment

Seems Vista buyers might see some money in light of today's ruling, not sure when? I want to file a case too. Can someone help in advising a lawyer?
                    Last edited August 17 2016, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonbon View Post
                      Seems Vista buyers might see some money in light of today's ruling, not sure when? I want to file a case too. Can someone help in advising a lawyer?
                      Unitech doesn't have money. They are flat broke and are defaulting on every commitment including interest payments.
                      Last edited August 17 2016, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X