Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Amit,

While other few brokers were non-committal, this broker is giving me a firm commitment and I can forward his e-mail to you. He is a damn big broker.

Comment

Interesting. I was under the assumption that smaller units have been already alloted.

Last edited June 28 2014, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Dinesh, the reason why I asked you to check few more brokers because some times few brokers especially the big ones may have inventory because some people cancel cheques at the last moment and/or sometimes hoard smaller units for themselves which they can sell later at higher price...

If you saying that other brokers are non committal which clearly shows that the news of a good response to this project is not entirely false...

PS - I am not invested in this project, neither intend to..I am just trying to study the response to understand the current situation of the market in a much better way.

Originally posted by dineshmea View Post
        Amit,

While other few brokers were non-committal, this broker is giving me a firm commitment and I can forward his e-mail to you. He is a damn big broker.

Comment

Dineshmea -

I am keen to invest in this project and fairly bullish about the prospects.

I have not been able to get 200 sq yard allotment in floor.
          Last edited June 28 2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Looking at comments their could be case that big brokers could have underwrite smaller units and now selling it to investors.. everybody knows smaller units get sold in any project...and it helps builder also showing artificial big demand...

Gurgaon market is driven by big underwriters.....

Comment

Dinesh, even if your broker is giving the units.. is he also giving the 2 lakhs of prelaunch discount which was available on the first few units?

Comment

That could be the case Manu.

One broker was offering me earlier a floor with no discount. That probably meant that broker is making money on discount.

I find this audacious. But dineshmea is probably having a broker with initial offering intact, which is awesome.

I am somehow very wary of dwarka expressway investment. I find the gestation period and exit faily tricky out there.

I am hoping that once SPR opens up, hopefully in 6 months, this area could zoom in premium.

cheers!

Comment

You could be right anyways gc ex projects and spr new launches are almost same price now so not sure if the prices will increase further then GC ex projects on completion of spr ... Saying that GGN is market which surprises me more - more I look into it..

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
                  That could be the case Manu.

One broker was offering me earlier a floor with no discount. That probably meant that broker is making money on discount.

I find this audacious. But dineshmea is probably having a broker with initial offering intact, which is awesome.

I am somehow very wary of dwarka expressway investment. I find the gestation period and exit faily tricky out there.

I am hoping that once SPR opens up, hopefully in 6 months, this area could zoom in premium.

cheers!

Comment

Most of the brokers are saying they dont have 190 and 240 sq yard units..

If any body knows a broker who can get me a 190 and 240 sq yard first floor..please PM me

Comment

Same here

Yes Amit,

I talked to a few and got the same results. Small size housing seems to behave like gold rush in GGN

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X