Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

No Unit of small Size

I also checked with few of brokers and found that no smaller unit of 190 and 240 is available, however one offered me for 290 sq yard booking. dineshmea, can you please PM be broker number who is offering smaller unit.

Comment

Any body who has got confirmed allotment in these floors??

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        My aunt got a confirmed allotment in this in F block ...first floor

Comment

Nitin any idea on what are the discounts he got - builder and broker?

Comment

Nitin any idea on what are the discounts he got - builder and broker?
            Amit what i heard is broker would get 120,000 out of which he would give half to my aunt

Comment

Thanks Nitin....

Its stil not clear as to if nay body got the 200,000 inaugural discount from UNitech. I gues it was for very few inaugral bookings

Comment

Unitech sells 450 floors under Gurgaon project for Rs 350 cr

NEW DELHI: Realty majorUnitech today said it has sold 450 independent floors for about Rs 350 crore under a township project in Gurgaon.

"Unitech sold more than 450 units of its newly launched project,Anthea Floors, and garnered a sale of about Rs 350 crore from these," the country's second largest realty firm said in a statement.

The project, which was launched a week back, is part of a 100-acre township that the company is developing in Gurgaon.

The independent floors were launched at a starting price of Rs 55 lakh, a company official said.

The construction cost for these 450 independent floors would be about Rs 100 crore, he added.

The township will comprise of villas, apartments, floors, plots and retail developments, the statement said.

"Unitech expects to generate revenues of over Rs 1,500 crore over the next 3-4 years from this township," it added.

The company said that it has launched 7 million square feet of area in the last seven months.

Unitech is currently developing about 80 projects across the country, spanning 40 million square feet of area. The company has a presence in the national capital region, Chennai and Kolkata.

In 2010-11, Unitech launched projects covering 10.44 million square feet area. It booked 9.16 million square feet for Rs 4,323 crore and delivered 4.25 million square feet of completed area.

Source: Economic Times

Comment

confusion over allotment

I just received a call from my broker that allotment would be done for sure and the confirmation of the floor number etc would be communicated to me in another 3-4 days time. I opted for 240 sqyd FF. Not sure how true this information is???

Comment

Yes. My friend has been allotted in 240 sq yd. broker sent him an email with the plot number. he is offering 2L discount but im not sure if the broker will pay cash or have it adjusted in bsp

Comment

NEW DELHI: Realty majorUnitech today said it has sold 450 independent floors for about Rs 350 crore under a township project in Gurgaon.
                      This is amazing if it's true. Big Players are still getting good response at this time when many people are talking about price reduction. There are good number of people who are still ready to enter market at any good oppurtunity.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X