Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Is unitech giving the initial inaugralk disocunt of 250,000 on the 300 sq yard unit?

Comment

they are not giving any discount. do you think this is a good area..will prices go up as they are already so high?

Comment

The area should do well when SPR is up and running. Hoever Without discount price looks high...

Comment

thanks! will check on those discounts from some broker. also why is it that its a 300 sq yd (2700 sq ft) comes with a saleable area of 1514 sq ft only? at 2700 sq ft this price comes to 3250 psf?

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
            The area should do well when SPR is up and running. Hoever Without discount price looks high...
            Amit,
            A broker called to offer 2nd floor for 191 Sq Yd against cancellation. No discount and the offer is 59 Lacs...what do you say?? should one go ahead though I feel bad to miss the initial discount.
            Thanks/RS
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

59 lakhs for 200 sq yard second floor?

1. is 59 lakh BSP or is it all inclusive price?

2. is this a PLC included unit?

the original BSP price (54 laks) + EDC/IDC etc. = 57 lakhs.

Is there a premium already on these units?

Comment

Unitech Group

Anthea floors now showing on unitech website

Comment

In the pic it looks like big bazaar sale... .. Good for unitech..

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
                  Unitech Group

Anthea floors now showing on unitech website

Comment

allotment confirmed

Yesterday 8 Lacs debited from my account. After enquiring from broker, got to know that there are some smaller units still left which are abt 211-217 sqyd against which my booking has been confirmed. I guess there is a discount of about 1.5 Lacs as well from the builder which would be passed on to me in addition to the 2% broker's discount.
                    What say guys? is it a good bet???

Comment

Wanted to check if there any 2nd phase of 240 sq yards floors launch after initial lucky draw done by Unitech ??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X