Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bhai kuch bhi kaho 190 240 to bik gaya hain....

6 people on the forum have bought...kapil, Ankur, Smart, G_Sach, sachtan,

I have also communicated with some of them - none of them is a broker pretending to be a buyer :)

NC Gupta is not getting unit..

I dont remember any project in the recent past where there were 5-6 people on the forum who bought within 1-2 weeks of the launch....

I am highly surprised

That's why I am bullish despite market situation. You can't loose money on Unitech considering a) this is on SPR with good connectivity b) Part of Nirvana 3. If you compare with Dwarika EW or other launches on Golf EX Rd...Unitech is decently priced with ok specs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    GGN RE has gone crazy or maybe is going to the dogs :bab (38):.

Sir,
    I do not agree with that observation. Do not forget investor money is involved...and they are not crazy
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika floors in sector 82 are priced somewhat similar +-200/300

But there is no comparison between the locations of sector 82 and sector 70

In terms of specs - It offers split conditioned in all rooms and imported marble

RS any other thing in specs??
    CommentQuote
  • RS manoj has a point - no body would expect this kind of response in recession in a flat/stagnant market with a fear of recession and meltdown

Even I have been surprised by this kind of response keeping in mind market conditions and unitech issues.

Thats why i was studying this project just to understand and see how much is reality and how much is hype :bab (34):

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Sir,
    I do not agree with that observation. Do not forget investor money is involved...and they are not crazy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    RS manoj has a point - no body would expect this kind of response in recession in a flat/stagnant market with a fear of recession and meltdown

Even I have been surprised by this kind of response keeping in mind market conditions and unitech issues.

Thats why i was studying this project just to understand and see how much is reality and how much is hype :bab (34):

so Amit Bhai what's your conclusion
    CommentQuote
  • RS bhai 190 and 240 sq yard to bik gaye hain...there are 5 people on the forum who have bought...

Looks like 70-75% of the hype is reality
    CommentQuote
  • rs, maybe, i am misreading the market or maybe, overestimating the present ills of Unitech .

U could be 100 % correct in yr. reading . We r here to learn from each other :).

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Sir,
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, i have also heard from a few Brokers that response to the recently launched Unitech projects has been quite decent .

I made a similar post in some Unitech thread, yesterday or a day earlier .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Vinay - Nc Gupta said he did not get the unit.

Smart111 said there were 4 people from his office who tries for 190 sq yard but did not get it...so many people cant be lying

Also i wud say even if half of it is true still the response to this project has been extremely good
    CommentQuote
  • well not following unitech at all , but seeing al this , it seems its doind fairly well in new launches , reason being , they are selling at decent pricing !!!

But not to be a party pooper , isnt these strings of new launches at almost similar prices a cause of worry ,which developer opens all its cards at one go ? i mean there have been at least 3-4 new launches by untech in span of 2-3 months and i guess many more are planned in near future !!! Doesnt this reflect that unitech is in a hurry to sell ?? Isnt there something called too much of selling ?
    CommentQuote
  • Bishan bhai _ clearly with limited sources of funding available for reality companies. Developers are not left with too many options b ut to monetize the land bank

DLF has been out rightly selling land and launching mostly plotted development. Unitech has still been launching apartments and floors. When a developer truly become desperate they go all out for launching plots and sell core assets like DLF.

having said that there are no two ways about it that Unitech and all big developers need cash flow and they are nit getting funding as easily as they were getting it an year back

Also all launches have not been at same price.

Southpark was sold at 4900-5000, Floors have been sold at 5400... and there was only a 3 month gap between these 2 projects so any big difference wud not have been justified

As you rightly said Unitech has been able to sell because of descent pricing not very high not very low either. Still I am very surprised with this kind of response

Would love to hear your reply/opinion
    CommentQuote
  • yes agree compeltely on DLF front as they have openly announced it as there scheme of things for near future mainly to take off debt .

On Unitech front , yes its a good thing that they are selling off to clear debt , but am just asking , selling so aggressively , can it be a case of them thinking that cashing in while the market is hot or something like cashing in while UNITECH name still sells as they might be in for it regarding 2G or something ?? Just curious , is this selling spree a cause of worry ?

Originally Posted by amit001
    Bishan bhai _ clearly with limited sources of funding available for reality companies. Developers are not left with too many options b ut to monetize the land bank

DLF has been out rightly selling land and launching mostly plotted development. Unitech has still been launching apartments and floors. When a developer truly become desperate they go all out for launching plots and sell core assets like DLF.

having said that there are no two ways about it that Unitech and all big developers need cash flow and they are nit getting funding as easily as they were getting it an year back

Also all launches have not been at same price.

Southpark was sold at 4900-5000, Floors have been sold at 5400... and there was only a 3 month gap between these 2 projects so any big difference wud not have been justified

As you rightly said Unitech has been able to sell because of descent pricing not very high not very low either

Would love to hear your reply/opinion
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech has also said during last quaterly results that this year the strategy is to monetize the big land bank they have in ggn....

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    yes agree compeltely on DLF front as they have openly announced it as there scheme of things for near future mainly to take off debt .

On Unitech front , yes its a good thing that they are selling off to clear debt , but am just asking , selling so aggressively , can it be a case of them thinking that cashing in while the market is hot or something like cashing in while UNITECH name still sells as they might be in for it regarding 2G or something ?? Just curious , is this selling spree a cause of worry ?
    CommentQuote
  • amit/ Ishan,
    amit what u are saying is correct, and lets assume all goes well for unitech...but question is would they be able to deliver so many projects at same time... is there a chance that 5 yrs delivery average time may become 7-8 years//?????
    CommentQuote
  • well , end users shouldn't and generally even dont enter a project at launch of a project !! It generally does take around 4-5 yrs for any developer to complete a project , add a recessionary year to this and it can get extended to 6 yrs .

Not talking about unitech only am talking in general , it is not advisable for end user , although investors can as they arent worried too much or would actually like these delays !
    CommentQuote
  • I am not advocating unitech...but yes Sandeep there is a possibility of the delay...as an investor i wont mind it too much

I agree with Bishan completely

if by the end of 6 years project value goes 3-4 times..i wont mind my IRR will be astronomical because of staggered payment
    CommentQuote