Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by manusingh01 View Post
    Wanted to check if there any 2nd phase of 240 sq yards floors launch after initial lucky draw done by Unitech ??
    Boss, first phase bhi available hai..any floor. Do not believe if they say sold out, I have got at least 3 calls today offering whatever you want.
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

RS what are you saying man - i spoke to many brokers today...

all said NO to me..why will they say no when there is availability

They said 190 all sold out 240 only GF is available and 290 all floors are available...all these were very big brokers.....
      Last edited June 28 2014, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Brokers say we can get you..when you ask them to conform they say sir sold out only GF is available in 240..you can get other floors in 290 sq yard

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          Brokers say we can get you..when you ask them to conform they say sir sold out only GF is available in 240..you can get other floors in 290 sq yard
          191 sq yd 2nd fl available. on top confirmed booking and 1.5% broker discount. 240 Sq Yd is also same story. aap to senior khiladi ho...agar aap boleoge i will share further details.

I myself was interest, but current US scenario is forcing me to think twice
          Last edited January 1 2016, 01:54 PM. Reason: Text formatting.
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Amit bhai, the broker is telling that 192 sqyd is also available though he hasn't confirmed abt GF/FF/SF. I think lot of people have cancelled it now post booking or underwriters have got it reserved from unitech but current financial scenario is making them apprehensive to hold it further.

Comment

Rs I just called unitech they said that they only have gf for 190 and 240 I said I wanted first and second floor they refused. Smart is ur booking confirmed or u planning to cancel

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                Rs I just called unitech they said that they only have gf for 190 and 240 I said I wanted first and second floor they refused. Smart is ur booking confirmed or u planning to cancel
                Sir, Underwriters have got the availability. They maintain that it is only single unit against cancellation blah blah...and at the same time sending 100's of sms. so how will you interpret this?? no doubt at the booking day there was heavy rush. I am not sure to take a plunge or sit and watch
                RS

Comment

i think there is a big hype-hoopla...just giving confusnig picture to buyer...i am being told that only 3-4 floors available for 299 sq yd! and only gf for 240 sq yd! from unitech office..not sure if they did indeed receive a good response..re-considering my decision to invest...

Amit..i'm getting 5650 psf after all discuonts for 2nd floor 299 sq yd...does that sound like a good price..this is all taxes inclusive price!

Comment

Bonbon I got similar info from unitech that for 240 only gf is available however some of the members have mentioned that their brokers have other units I don't know who is right also many times broker commit that they can get a unit just to start discussions and later at the last moment they say only certain floors are available bonbon u can take broker no from rs and smart to enquire abt the exact availability

Comment

ok. but is 5650 price good..i am just worried that in 3 years time..i want the price to do well.. and sell it..but will i find buyers?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X