Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Tara primate project is in sector 72 which is bang opposite sector 70.

Across the road company rate is 7200.
    Last edited January 1 2016, 01:55 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
      Amit - you are right, i think SPR is anyday better to invest that dwarka expressway.

In one of the posts you mentioned that TATA primanti is near by. I always thought it was in sector 72, which is closer to niravan country - 2 and DLF almeda

My hunch is that pricing will go into a big upward spiral in this area. There is news floating around that Unitech is launching high rise soon in wild flower country.

Also, later there is anticipation of villas and plots also. Once that kicks in, it will be a spiral.
      Gupta Ji, I have also heard the same. Any idea about pricing?? Grapevine is 5000/ will this excite you??
      Lets see what initial discount will be on offer. This may prove to be better than floors?
      RS
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Rs price is expected to be Arnd 5300 5400 but the ticket size wid be lower to due lower sizes 1200 and 1400 so one can get a 3 NHL in 75 80 lakh there is hardly any 3 NHL in 70 75 lakh in ggn best idea is to Always buy at the first possible price and avail Mac discounts

Comment

RS -

1. I will be really surprised if appartments are launched less or equal to BSP of floors. This high rise will be second launch of NC 3. I think this would be equal to floors in recession scenarios OR a little more. Builders try to inflate prices with evry launch which creates premium for original buyers.

I will not be surprised if floors draw into huge premium once these next set of launches start to flow in

2. I will definitely be interested in launch in this year because

a. I am tentative on d-eway area. I think it is ridden with problems and has long gestation period.

b. GC - ex/SPR are the areas of growth for me. I remain bullish on this road for next 5 years at least.

c. Unitech brand still sells in gurgaon irrespective of all the problems. Take a look at the view count of this thread, its almost 20,000.

Comment

what about emarald floors , arent they avlble around the same per sq ft rates , and also bang on gc ex ??

Comment

I think emerald floors are also good. The difference is the amount of upfront payments required to get one in resale.

Also, lot of coloured money involved in transaction which probably most of us won't have.

Comment

unitech floors -199 sq yd are not available ,checked from a reputed broker,even on offer for spot booking,i think floors are better than high rises ,should command an excellent premium after 03 years,unitech is way better in my person opinion than emmar mgf in execution of projects,emmar is a company with pathetic customer support .even IREO is way better than EMAAR MGF .

Comment

by the way what is the PROPOSED
                  route of SPR PLS HELP-

Comment

See the red line you see from GCX to NH8 is SPR

Originally posted by sactan View Post
                    by the way what is the PROPOSED
                    route of SPR PLS HELP-
                    Attached Files

Comment

This is the email I got directly from Unitech

Dear All,

It’s your last chance to own your dream home on the Southern Periphery Road. Unitech launches “Crest View” luxury apartments.
                      Own spacious 2 & 3 bedroom apartments at a very affordable price.

Project Advantage ;

1. It is a part of 100 Acre Wildflower Country Township in Sector 70, Gurgaon.

2. Location – on Darbaripur Road, less than 500 mtrs from Southern Periphery Road.

3. 2 BHK apartments of size around 1250 sq ft, 3 BHK apartments of size around 1400 sq ft.

4. Ticket sizes – tentative - 2 BHK apartment - 70 Lakhs, 3 BHK – 80 Lakhs.

5. Split A/c and Imported Marble flooring.

For Bookings :

CHECKS WILL BE IN FAVOR OF : Unitech Ltd.-Crestview Sales A/c .

2BHK - 7 LACS

3BHK - 8 LACS

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X