Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • RS i also saw the map.

If you are talking about the Unitech Map..I dont think so it is showing all the roads....I am sure there will be lot of internal roads....It can be as blank as shown in the map.

The map however is showing connectivity from sohna road...

I am 100% sure there will be access from SPR to floors and crestview
    CommentQuote
  • RS

if you are talking about this location map....it is an incomplete map and does not show sector roads...isme sara sector blank choda hua hain...there will be multiple sectror roads in the parallel area shown between SPR and the other road

this map is only showing major roads and not all the sector roads
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    RS i also saw the map.

If you are talking about the Unitech Map..I dont think so it is showing all the roads....I am sure there will be lot of internal roads....It can be as blank as shown in the map.

The map however is showing connectivity from sohna road...

I am 100% sure there will be access from SPR to floors and crestview

Sir,
    You are right as far as connectivity from Sohna Rd is concerned. They will have connectivity from NH 8 also...but parallel to SPR. Now amit bhai point to note is - a) Proposed metro is on SPR. b) SPR will be a major Road. c) You will agree with me that even in this forum, many people were confused these floors/Crest to be on SPR
    I do not think...whatever anyone may say that both the locations will have equal weightage.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Sir,
    You are right as far as connectivity from Sohna Rd is concerned. They will have connectivity from NH 8 also...but parallel to SPR. Now amit bhai point to note is - a) Proposed metro is on SPR. b) SPR will be a major Road. c) You will agree with me that even in this forum, many people were confused these floors/Crest to be on SPR
    I do not think...whatever anyone may say that both the locations will have equal weightage.

Sir,
    aapki study to bahut deep hai, still are you in a position to equate both?? rate ka koi farak hai nahi. also thanks to your inputs I am trying to get good deal in south park and it is almost thru at exciting levels.
    CommentQuote
  • What price are you getting southpark ?

I also own a unit in Southpark, though I have no intentions to sell....

Let me know if you buy it as then we both will be on the same boat
    CommentQuote
    What price are you getting southpark ?

I also own a unit in Southpark, though I have no intentions to sell....

Let me know if you buy it as then we both will be on the same boat

Actually it is a 1600 Sq ft unit, 3BDR. I will let you know thru PM...but your gyan will play a major role if I manage one :-)
    CommentQuote
  • RS one good thing is that Banks are disbursing loans for Southpark and because the premium is limited it is easy to buy it in resale

out of the 30% paid to the builder yiu can pay 10% and take the rest of 20% as loan...

get in touch with HDFC, they are disbursing the loan and have pre approved the project....
    CommentQuote
  • DLF plans to sell Gurgaon plot for Rs 400 cr; Tata Realty & M3M Developers in race to

DLF plans to sell Gurgaon plot for Rs 400 cr; Tata Realty & M3M Developers in race to buy
    Ravi Teja Sharma, ET Bureau Aug 3, 2011, 04.04am IST
    Tags:
    real estate firm|IT SEZ
    NEW DELHI: India's biggest real estate firm DLF is selling a 27.4-acre plot of land in Gurgaon for around Rs 400 crore. The plot has all approvals and permissions for building a group housing project in place, including an approval for a built-up space of 2 million sq ft, sources, who did not want to be identified, said.

Real estate players such as Tata Realty and M3M Developers are believed to be in the race for the land, one person close to the development said. DLF is asking for a price ofRs 2,000 per sq ft, he said.

The land in Sector 70A is close to the new southern peripheral road in Gurgaon, which will connect national highway 8 with MG Road. DLF did not respond to an email sent by ET.
    CommentQuote
  • TATA is already selling its project 7200 on SPR bang opposite to Southpark....

DLF has plotting development further on the SPR road..in sector 73

Unitech has many projects just like the GCX road on the SPR. Nirvana County 2 and 3....

IF M3M buy the land and launches exclusive project...

SPR could also be as exclusive as GCX (many GCX investors may not agree to that)

TATA is selling its project on SPR in sector 72 7200.

Once this road is completed and up and running there will be definately a 500-600 Jump on all the projects especially projects which are bang on SPR
    CommentQuote
  • Also technically the whole GCX crossing sohna road till NH8 is known as SPR and has been declared as a national highway
    CommentQuote
  • Connectivity from Darbarpur Road to SPR

RS See Map - See there is connectivity from Darbarpur Road to SPR

Floor Buyers n need to worry. These are well connecred to SPR

Originally Posted by amit001
    See the red line you see from GCX to NH8 is SPR
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    RS See Map - See there is connectivity from Darbarpur Road to SPR

Floor Buyers n need to worry. These are well connecred to SPR

Amit,
    Yes you have a point and see the connectivity. Why I raised this earlier is for the benefit of many,including me who thought Floors and Crest view are on SPR. Which is not the case and in my book, I attached premium to south Park.
    Still this map shows that a connectig road will be between Darbari Rd & SPR so this should smooth things. One point of concern still is...the proposed metro,which is on SPR. Also not many were not aware that SPR is declared as a NH!!. So keeping these things in mind overall evaluation should be done.
    Some members have clear preference for floors against multi story (not me) so this should further tilt the balance who have invested. Overall a good investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Amit,
    Yes you have a point and see the connectivity. Why I raised this earlier is for the benefit of many,including me who thought Floors and Crest view are on SPR. Which is not the case and in my book, I attached premium to south Park.
    Still this map shows that a connectig road will be between Darbari Rd & SPR so this should smooth things. One point of concern still is...the proposed metro,which is on SPR. Also not many were not aware that SPR is declared as a NH!!. So keeping these things in mind overall evaluation should be done.
    Some members have clear preference for floors against multi story (not me) so this should further tilt the balance who have invested. Overall a good investment.

I guess the complete area will come up very good after the proposed infra development happens. Whether its floors, highrise, plots etc all will go up. Its just matter of time (patience) friends
    CommentQuote
  • amit..on your post of Tata and M3M in race to buy DLF plot...when do you think they might launch something there?
    CommentQuote
  • as the plot appears to have the approvals it can be launched in a short span technically but it would depend on the actual closure of the deal and the plans of the buyer on which we cant put a time frame yet...

Originally Posted by jonbon
    amit..on your post of Tata and M3M in race to buy DLF plot...when do you think they might launch something there?
    CommentQuote