Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sactan
    so in view of new light thrown in by the members of the forum that this project is not on SPR as projected to be earlier ,is it advisable to hold or sell the first floor i have been alloted and get the premium of 05 lacs.guys honest advise please

If you are able to make 5 lacs (even including initial and broker discount) you may sell if considering the initial investment and return on it.
    If you can hold and funds are sufficient, you may hold as well. it depends on you.
    by the way were you aware of the exact location while booking the floors??
    CommentQuote
  • No I didn't bother to check the location on ground and wasn't aware that spr would be declared the national highway,what kind of return can I expect from the location in a period of 3to 5 years if I hold it given that this area is surrounded by agricultural land ,are any high end projects except tata primati coming up,what kind of returns can I expect for a 2bhk garden facing first floor
    CommentQuote
  • Sactan - it was clear from day 0 that location is not bang on SPR. But does not make the location bad...

It will be a part of Nirvana Country 3 and has a decent location.. Do not take any decision in haste
    CommentQuote
  • unitech floor

Yes I am invested in 299 sq yard second floor.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks amit i think you are right will hold on and observe
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sactan
    so in view of new light thrown in by the members of the forum that this project is not on SPR as projected to be earlier ,is it advisable to hold or sell the first floor i have been alloted and get the premium of 05 lacs.guys honest advise please

5 Lakh premium, awesome !

Somehow i feel a little lost out on this opportunity.

I think one should hold on to this investment. This will provide more appreciation.

One of the reasons is that Ireo in sector 67 A, which is a bad bad location is going to launch around 5950, which will benchmark the area by september.

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Is this project approved by any bank for home loan and has anyone received the allotment letter
    CommentQuote
  • Last i heard was that HDFC is evaluating the project. But i don't think the approvals will come in for the next 10%.

May be the last 10% in the initialm 30% would be funded by bank
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks gupta ji and what are your plans are you bullish about another project and why do you say that Ireo new project is not good seems to be generating a lot of interest and any other info about any new launches which would be good from short term investment point of view
    CommentQuote
  • Sactan, bank approval will not come before 2-3 months...

HDFC has just started to disburse money for Southpark...

Just as a precaution keep the provision to pay 30% from pocket in case approvals come after 30%
    CommentQuote
  • yeah thanks amit will keep it in mind ,i guess you have a unit in south park what size and how much did you buy it for ,were there any 2 bhk ,options and discounts
    CommentQuote
  • yes there were 2 BHK..

I bought 3 BHK 4895..

Current Rate is as follows:

2BHK - 5470 less broker discount
    3BHK - 5310 less broker discount
    CommentQuote
  • wow seems that you are already getting a good premium 4895 is inclusive of all discounts and what would be the
    total cost,why didnt you consider ireo uptown,you could have bought that too for 5200
    CommentQuote
  • can i expect floors to double in three to 05 years time
    CommentQuote
  • Uptown was available in resale and required around 40 lakhs down payment....

Else would have gone for them...

My total cost is 89 lakhs for a 1600 sq ft apartment, all inclusive

Originally Posted by sactan
    wow seems that you are already getting a good premium 4895 is inclusive of all discounts and what would be the
    total cost,why didnt you consider ireo uptown,you could have bought that too for 5200
    CommentQuote