Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

one thing i don't understand. i've got this property at 5634. in a few months time, the resale price should be higher right? why do people say it is less than the inaugral price and it is cheaper to buy in resale?

Comment

Originally posted by jonbon View Post
      one thing i don't understand. i've got this property at 5634. in a few months time, the resale price should be higher right? why do people say it is less than the inaugral price and it is cheaper to buy in resale?
      I guess you got confused in the context where it was said that it is cheaper to buy in resale. You did the right thing in availing inaugural discount. After a month or so when company launches another phase or revises price to lets say 5800. Then, in such a situation it is cheaper to buy in resale because people like you who availed certain discount might be willing to sell it at a lesser price than company's marked price (let's say at 5700). So, you will earn a cool 66 Rs. per sqft premium without much fuss in a month and the person who will buy it will be able to get it 100 psft cheaper than market price making it more viable to go for resale than company booking.
      I hope it is clear now.
      Last edited August 7 2011, 07:09 PM.

Comment

yea got it. thanks.

Comment

Jonbon what all discounts you got from Unitech and the broker?

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
            Congrats Smart and g_sach

G_Sach - do you by any chance work in Goldman Sach
            Thanks buddy. The unit number has been confirmed for me today but the size and costing would take some more time.

Comment

good! smart111

what size did you get?

You may be in for premium soon.

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
                good! smart111

what size did you get?

You may be in for premium soon.
                Sir, the size is not yet confirmed but the broker informed me that it is 211-217 sqyd FF and 3BHK. The price will propotionally reduce as comapred to 239.2 sqyd. The costing details and layout is still not provided to me but will be provided soon.

Comment

Did you also get initial discount offered by Unitech?

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    Congrats Smart and g_sach

G_Sach - do you by any chance work in Goldman Sach

no amit doing chefing

Comment

Members - I hold a unit in Unitech Soutpark which I bought 4895....

I am getting 5145 for my unit which is 250 rs in 3 months... Should I hold it for longer term tor book the profit.....

Kindly advice...

Looking at the response the floor projects and the fact that when SPR will be made prices can rise in short to medium term, has me really confused???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X