Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sorry bro web cam out of order,will have it fixed shortly,how much were you getting uptown for 5200/5500,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sactan
    can i expect floors to double in three to 05 years time

I would say be optimist on your investment. You never know with the kind of pricing in Gurgaon but quite likely.
    CommentQuote
  • hi has anyone received the allotment letter from unitech
    CommentQuote
  • Sactan have u invested in any other project as well except anthea
    CommentQuote
    hi has anyone received the allotment letter from unitech

Not yet, I would suggest you to join the google group created by one of the fellow investors and get/ptovide updates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    Not yet, I would suggest you to join the google group created by one of the fellow investors and get/ptovide updates.

What is the google group name?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    What is the google group name?

Guptaji, the group name is
    UnitechAthenaFloors
    CommentQuote
  • hello

not my first post any more, as i had posted this in southpark forum by mistake.:bab (4):

------------------------
    Hello friends,

this is my first post here. But i have been reading this forum for last few months, ever since i started looking for property in gurgaon.

well i have blocked a 360 sq yard ground floor unit in anthea floors on Janmashtami. i was looking for something that i can buy and keep for years to come, some place that i can keep for self use. Anthea floors looked like a right opportunity.

hope to have good time here with future neighbors and investors alike.

------------
    CommentQuote
    can i expect floors to double in three to 05 years time

Hi Sactan,

While i am not liking it but truth is that my gut feeling says that it will take at least 5 years to double the value.
    Just to share my example, I bought Unitech Vista 3000 & currrent resale price is around 4400 (33% hike) after nearly 2 years. From current price levels, this exponential growth is unlikely to happen in next 3/4 years.
    My POV only.

Thanks
    PD
    CommentQuote
  • yes, you are right ,pd investment and thanks for sharing your view
    CommentQuote
  • any ideas when the work will actually start on this?
    CommentQuote
  • jon - I think it should take more than year to start construction.

This area still has more floors, appartments, villas etc. to be launched.

Unitech typically sells most of the area before developing that
    CommentQuote
  • The other reason which makes me pessmistic about construction is that equisite (Nirvana -2 ) expensive appartments which were launched a year back are yet to start construction
    CommentQuote
  • oh ok! Thanks! I wish it was sooner :(
    CommentQuote
  • Received allotment letter today seems that they have adjusted the initial and broker discount in the basic sales price though there is no specific mention in the letter total cost including pls and EDc idc comes to 60 lacs for 190 sq yards anyone else has got the allotment letter
    CommentQuote