Sort by :
Filter by :
- sorry bro web cam out of order,will have it fixed shortly,how much were you getting uptown for 5200/5500,CommentQuote0Flag
I would say be optimist on your investment. You never know with the kind of pricing in Gurgaon but quite likely.CommentQuote0Flag
- hi has anyone received the allotment letter from unitechCommentQuote0Flag
- Sactan have u invested in any other project as well except antheaCommentQuote0Flag
Not yet, I would suggest you to join the google group created by one of the fellow investors and get/ptovide updates.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by smart111Not yet, I would suggest you to join the google group created by one of the fellow investors and get/ptovide updates.
What is the google group name?CommentQuote0Flag
not my first post any more, as i had posted this in southpark forum by mistake.:bab (4):
this is my first post here. But i have been reading this forum for last few months, ever since i started looking for property in gurgaon.
well i have blocked a 360 sq yard ground floor unit in anthea floors on Janmashtami. i was looking for something that i can buy and keep for years to come, some place that i can keep for self use. Anthea floors looked like a right opportunity.
hope to have good time here with future neighbors and investors alike.
While i am not liking it but truth is that my gut feeling says that it will take at least 5 years to double the value.
Just to share my example, I bought Unitech Vista 3000 & currrent resale price is around 4400 (33% hike) after nearly 2 years. From current price levels, this exponential growth is unlikely to happen in next 3/4 years.
My POV only.
- yes, you are right ,pd investment and thanks for sharing your viewCommentQuote0Flag
- any ideas when the work will actually start on this?CommentQuote0Flag
- jon - I think it should take more than year to start construction.
This area still has more floors, appartments, villas etc. to be launched.
Unitech typically sells most of the area before developing thatCommentQuote0Flag
- The other reason which makes me pessmistic about construction is that equisite (Nirvana -2 ) expensive appartments which were launched a year back are yet to start constructionCommentQuote0Flag
- oh ok! Thanks! I wish it was sooner :(CommentQuote0Flag
- Received allotment letter today seems that they have adjusted the initial and broker discount in the basic sales price though there is no specific mention in the letter total cost including pls and EDc idc comes to 60 lacs for 190 sq yards anyone else has got the allotment letterCommentQuote0Flag