Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    Members - I hold a unit in Unitech Soutpark which I bought 4895....

I am getting 5145 for my unit which is 250 rs in 3 months... Should I hold it for longer term tor book the profit.....

Kindly advice...

Looking at the response the floor projects and the fact that when SPR will be made prices can rise in short to medium term, has me really confused???

To me personally floors will give you good primium compare to h.r any time
    and easy to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by g sach View Post
      To me personally floors will give you good primium compare to h.r any time
      and easy to sell.
      Bro, this is just a mindset in Delhi which may not be applicable everywhere. people may not be inclined to go for floors in area like gurgaon even though it is a mini fort with security and everything. It's individual choice.
      Pros of floors:
      1. Gurgaon is siesmic zone 4 and high rises can be a trouble. I have seen it myself DLF building shaking like cards in 2005/06 earthquakes.
      2. It gives u unblocked view if there is not a concrete jungle in vicinity.
      3. There is no sea nearby gurgaon which means lower floors are better for air circulation and ventilation. Similarly in high rises also, north india has higher premium for lower floors.
      4. better super area to carpet area conversion (may not be valid for every builder )

Cons:
      1. Everything may not be available compared to a high rise like jogging tracks, lush green golf courses.
      2. small nuclear family prefers to stay in high rises than floors as everything/most of the things are available in the same vicinity.
      3. Pricing logics in floors do not work very well at psqft rates due to the reason that plot area and construction area are very different.

Amitbhai, better stay invested with unitech property in southpark if you do not have any urgency of funds and can manage other upcoming payments. I intend to hold this floor for atleast an year and then take a call depending on the premium I would get as ROI.
      Anyway builders like unitech do not launch projects everyday in ggn and with upcoming crisis from US and high inflation it will also slow down on new launches.

Tab purane projects hi honge market mein aur usi mein achhi appreciation milne ke jyada chances hain. Strictly my own point of view..

Comment

Members - I hold a unit in Unitech Soutpark which I bought 4895....

I am getting 5145 for my unit which is 250 rs in 3 months... Should I hold it for longer term tor book the profit.....

Kindly advice...

Looking at the response the floor projects and the fact that when SPR will be made prices can rise in short to medium term, has me really confused???
        I suggest you hold on. SPR has already been declared a National Highway. This is expected to become a alternative route from Gurgaon/South Delhi to NH8. So lot of development can be expected. Once the road becomes motorable, you can easily expect premium to rise by 300-400. Unitech is holding large tracts of land building Nirvana Country 2 & 3. Unitech may be shortly coming with plotted options too. So that too may be a trigger in the short term.

Comment

Originally posted by smart111 View Post
          Bro, this is just a mindset in Delhi which may not be applicable everywhere. people may not be inclined to go for floors in area like gurgaon even though it is a mini fort with security and everything. It's individual choice.
          Pros of floors:
          1. Gurgaon is siesmic zone 4 and high rises can be a trouble. I have seen it myself DLF building shaking like cards in 2005/06 earthquakes.
          2. It gives u unblocked view if there is not a concrete jungle in vicinity.
          3. There is no sea nearby gurgaon which means lower floors are better for air circulation and ventilation. Similarly in high rises also, north india has higher premium for lower floors.
          4. better super area to carpet area conversion (may not be valid for every builder )

Cons:
          1. Everything may not be available compared to a high rise like jogging tracks, lush green golf courses.
          2. small nuclear family prefers to stay in high rises than floors as everything/most of the things are available in the same vicinity.
          3. Pricing logics in floors do not work very well at psqft rates due to the reason that plot area and construction area are very different.

Amitbhai, better stay invested with unitech property in southpark if you do not have any urgency of funds and can manage other upcoming payments. I intend to hold this floor for atleast an year and then take a call depending on the premium I would get as ROI.
          Anyway builders like unitech do not launch projects everyday in ggn and with upcoming crisis from US and high inflation it will also slow down on new launches.

Tab purane projects hi honge market mein aur usi mein achhi appreciation milne ke jyada chances hain. Strictly my own point of view..
          Can't agree more with you. only one observation, the maintenance is poor of the floors in comparison. Though we can't say the same about the Unitech's one but by and large. If you take a round of Ansals, RD and others, you will see it.
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Amit001 - hold your investment in south park,

My hunch is that it will give you 10-15% return year on year.

Gurgaon market is typically liquid, you can always cash in whenever you have need for funds

Comment

So we have 3-4 people on the forum who have bought these floors.

It seems thar this project indeed received a good response
              Hi Amit

Even I got 240 sq yds second floor . Got a 1% disc from broker, as well ... So count me in :-)

Comment

So smart, G_sach, jonbon and Ankur - 4 people from the forum have booked here....Nc_Gupta could not get smaller unit

I think some of the hype was indeed true..Unitech brands still selll in Gurgaon
                Last edited August 9 2011, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Among 4 of you who got allotment -

1. Did you also get initial discount offered by Unitech?

2. What % of broker discount did you get? Typically it should be 2%

Comment

IREO launching in 5950 in sector 67 A. Suddenly these unitech floors are looking decently priced to me, even crestview for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
                      Among 4 of you who got allotment -

1. Did you also get initial discount offered by Unitech?

2. What % of broker discount did you get? Typically it should be 2%

Hi

I got the 2 lacs unitech discount. Broker gave me 1% only, due to the following reasons:-
                      1. 240 sq yds , second floor was difficult to get
                      2. It is East facing
                      3. I think stressing too much on a discount makes ppl loose their motivation.Especially, while buying something which you know is gonna get a premium,I think one should ignore a few thousand here and there.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X