• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

has anyone got an allotment letter from unitech regarding firm
    allotment of floors

Comment

Sactan have u also bought in this project which size and what price

Comment

Guys who have Bought what do u think has been the real response to this project has it been as good as unitech claims. The 5 people on the forum who have bought it wud be great to hear your views on the same ?
        Last edited August 9 2011, 10:19 PM.

Comment

hi amit,yes i have a firm allotment of a 2 bhk first floor(as per my broker),- DISCOUNT BROKER 2 PERCENT AND UNITECH 1.5 LAC ,money has been deducted from my account but yet to receive the allotment letter from unitech,guys ,if anyone has got the allotment letter
          Last edited August 9 2011, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnkurS View Post
            Hi

I got the 2 lacs unitech discount. Broker gave me 1% only, due to the following reasons:-
            1. 240 sq yds , second floor was difficult to get
            2. It is East facing
            3. I think stressing too much on a discount makes ppl loose their motivation.Especially, while buying something which you know is gonna get a premium,I think one should ignore a few thousand here and there.
            Congrats! you got the inaugural discount. That means some people have got it. For this, how many days early you deposited your cheque with the broker?
            also will be nice if You could PM the broker details. I am monitoring the 'Creast View' launch
            Thanks/RS
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

yeah sure,ofiicial broker of unitech ,IF MANAGEMENT OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT,WILL GET BACK WITH COMPLETE DETAILS AS THE CARD IS IN MY OFFICE,applied just a couple of days before the draw

Comment

deposited the check just a couple of days before the allotment,brokers card in my office,will update details on the site tomorrow

Comment

I put my cheque for 200 sq yard floor second fairly early in the process but could not manage anything.

I am surprised that you put in cheque only 2 days before allotment and still got it.

Either it is a case of lucky draw or your broker being really influential.

I am also keen to know your broker details.

Comment

even i dont know but i was told that it was via lucky draw by the broker and the broker didint look to be influential at all but looks can be deceptive and that is the reason why i am asking whether anyone has got the allotment letter

Comment

sactan -

1. Since your account is already debited by Unitech, i am sure you have got the allotment. I think it is just a matter of time before you get the allotment letter

2. Did you get Unitech discount and broker discount on BSP? Is that what was shown on your Application Letter?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X