Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes or will sell for 20 lacs premium any takers presently for first floor 190 sq yds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sactan
    yes or will sell for 20 lacs premium any takers presently for first floor 190 sq yds

Sactan you are too optimist and thinking about 20 lacs in just 2 months period :bab (59):
    BTW, are you part of the google group on anthea floors?
    CommentQuote
  • Booked 373 sq yards first floor

Finally, booked 373 sq yds (1711 sq ft) first floor flat at 99.9 today. Got 2.5% discount from Unitech and 1.5 from broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishekrai
    Finally, booked 373 sq yds (1711 sq ft) first floor flat at 99.9 today. Got 2.5% discount from Unitech and 1.5 from broker.

Abhishek,
    Congrats!
    How have they adjusted this discount...all in BSP or some portion as credit note?
    Thanks/RS
    CommentQuote
  • hi abhishek congrats that calls for a celebration,get the discount adjusted in the bsp ,and hi smart,i was just kidding ,and y am a part of the anthea forum
    CommentQuote
  • Lots of people buying unitech projects both floors ansd southpark...

Unitech brand still is hot in Gurgaon...

Great to see that...

Congrats to you Abhishek...
    CommentQuote
  • hi amit amazing unitech projects in gurgaon are being sold like hot cakes ,lets see the response to crestview,after the delay/postponement of ireo,i,think there is gonna be a mad rush even for crestview or is it broker hype,what say
    CommentQuote
  • We will find out on the day of launch - there was mela in their office on the launch of Southpark and floors

I will tell u the reason - there are very limited launched in the main gurgain areas...

There are people like me who like main gurgaon more than NH8 and D way... for these people option are limited, with IREO coming over 5950...people end up choosing these UNitech projects at 5000ish levels
    CommentQuote
  • Also there are many people on the forum - who have already given the cheque for CV....lets see what happens how many more turn up...

For floors and Southpark - there is a consisitent addition in the names of people who have bought in the last few weeks

Abhishek Rai
    Shane
    K_Sharma
    Harpreet
    etc etc

So there are people buying these projects....
    CommentQuote
  • is this a township by unitech and are there other phases to be launched in the forthcoming months,how much area has unitech got ,can we expect a phase 2/3 for floors as well
    CommentQuote
  • Yes - of you see the plans of SP, CV and anthea all have future development marked...

Thats the beauty of unitech its very shrewd in the way it sells its prodcut

Vistas was sold at 2800-3200-3800-4200

Unitech never launch a project in one go..it knows how to milk the market
    CommentQuote
  • even other builders launching megatownships do the same ,look at jaypee,all launches are in phases,so that mens most of the area does belong to unitech,good for us as the prices would keep escalating and would not be stagnant
    CommentQuote
  • Considering the big difference in price currently between main ggn (CV in sec 70....or anthea floors phase 2 lauch) and the new ggn area (ansal heights in sec 86) which one will be better investment option ? If u can share the reasoning for your choice that will be of great help to people like me

Originally Posted by amit001
    We will find out on the day of launch - there was mela in their office on the launch of Southpark and floors

I will tell u the reason - there are very limited launched in the main gurgain areas...

There are people like me who like main gurgaon more than NH8 and D way... for these people option are limited, with IREO coming over 5950...people end up choosing these UNitech projects at 5000ish levels
    CommentQuote
  • I think the response to CV will also be good.

1. Unitech is a decent brand and the location of the project is equally good in main gurgaon area.
    2. The pricing is much better than over hyped IREO which is yet to deliver and even the location is not good.
    3. CEO saab is out of the jail and the credibility issues no longer haunt them like past.

If not hot cakes, it will still be sold in due course but for 2BHK's I doubt if they will be available after the official launch. One of my friend in marketing team in Unitech told me that "log line lagakar unitech ke projects mein invest karte hain, jaise rashaan bat raha ho"
    CommentQuote
  • made my 2nd payment today. 3rd is in a month or so. any idea when the work is expected to start?
    CommentQuote