2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

smart111 pls message me the broker details

Comment

I was speaking to a broker in all check deals. He told me that there is now a premium of 3 lakhs on 190 sq yard units.. may be he was exaggerating a little. What do you say guys...

he said he can do an on the spot deal....

Comment

Amit Bhai, don't blindly believe in the hype being created by the nexus of Builders & Brokers .
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          I was speaking to a broker in all check deals. He told me that there is now a premium of 3 lakhs on 190 sq yard units.. may be he was exaggerating a little. What do you say guys...

he said he can do an on the spot deal....
          and if you take into consideration the inaugural and broker discount...it will be well over 5 lacs. unbelievable but good for RE
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

actually RS he told me the figure of 5 lakh only. But i thought he is exaggerating thats why i quoted 3 lakh on the forum...

Comment

Simply unbelievable - in this kind of market.....

Comment

Considering hype or genuine interest in Unitech, let's do a poll as how many from the panel are bullish on Crest View??
                "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Bhai kuch bhi kaho 190 240 to bik gaya hain....

6 people on the forum have bought...kapil, Ankur, Smart, G_Sach, sachtan,

I have also communicated with some of them - none of them is a broker pretending to be a buyer

NC Gupta is not getting unit..

I dont remember any project in the recent past where there were 5-6 people on the forum who bought within 1-2 weeks of the launch....

I am highly surprised
                  Last edited August 11 2011, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    Bhai kuch bhi kaho 190 240 to bik gaya hain....

6 people on the forum have bought...

I dont remember any project in the recent past where there were 5-6 people on the forum who bought within 1-2 weeks of the launch....
                    and on top of that.. there was a lucky draw for booking !!!
                    What is going on? I was hearing that market is stagnant since few mnths, how was the response to other projects launched in last few mnths?

What is making these lauches sell quickly, Unitech brand? or SPR location or a combination of other factors?

Comment

Vinay - Nc Gupta said he did not get the unit.

Smart111 said there were 4 people from his office who tries for 190 sq yard but did not get it...so many people cant be lying

Also i wud say even if half of it is true still the response to this project has been extremely good

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X