Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

GGN RE has gone crazy or maybe is going to the dogs .

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    Simply unbelievable - in this kind of market.....
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Bhai kuch bhi kaho 190 240 to bik gaya hain....

6 people on the forum have bought...kapil, Ankur, Smart, G_Sach, sachtan,

I have also communicated with some of them - none of them is a broker pretending to be a buyer

NC Gupta is not getting unit..

I dont remember any project in the recent past where there were 5-6 people on the forum who bought within 1-2 weeks of the launch....

I am highly surprised
      That's why I am bullish despite market situation. You can't loose money on Unitech considering a) this is on SPR with good connectivity b) Part of Nirvana 3. If you compare with Dwarika EW or other launches on Golf EX Rd...Unitech is decently priced with ok specs
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        GGN RE has gone crazy or maybe is going to the dogs .
        Sir,
        I do not agree with that observation. Do not forget investor money is involved...and they are not crazy
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Vatika floors in sector 82 are priced somewhat similar +-200/300

But there is no comparison between the locations of sector 82 and sector 70

In terms of specs - It offers split conditioned in all rooms and imported marble

RS any other thing in specs??
          Last edited August 11 2011, 11:40 PM.

Comment

RS manoj has a point - no body would expect this kind of response in recession in a flat/stagnant market with a fear of recession and meltdown

Even I have been surprised by this kind of response keeping in mind market conditions and unitech issues.

Thats why i was studying this project just to understand and see how much is reality and how much is hype

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
            Sir,
            I do not agree with that observation. Do not forget investor money is involved...and they are not crazy

Comment

RS manoj has a point - no body would expect this kind of response in recession in a flat/stagnant market with a fear of recession and meltdown

Even I have been surprised by this kind of response keeping in mind market conditions and unitech issues.

Thats why i was studying this project just to understand and see how much is reality and how much is hype
              so Amit Bhai what's your conclusion

Comment

RS bhai 190 and 240 sq yard to bik gaye hain...there are 5 people on the forum who have bought...

Looks like 70-75% of the hype is reality

Comment

rs, maybe, i am misreading the market or maybe, overestimating the present ills of Unitech .

U could be 100 % correct in yr. reading . We r here to learn from each other .

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                  Sir,

Comment

Yes, i have also heard from a few Brokers that response to the recently launched Unitech projects has been quite decent .

I made a similar post in some Unitech thread, yesterday or a day earlier .

Vinay - Nc Gupta said he did not get the unit.

Smart111 said there were 4 people from his office who tries for 190 sq yard but did not get it...so many people cant be lying

Also i wud say even if half of it is true still the response to this project has been extremely good

Comment

well not following unitech at all , but seeing al this , it seems its doind fairly well in new launches , reason being , they are selling at decent pricing !!!

But not to be a party pooper , isnt these strings of new launches at almost similar prices a cause of worry ,which developer opens all its cards at one go ? i mean there have been at least 3-4 new launches by untech in span of 2-3 months and i guess many more are planned in near future !!! Doesnt this reflect that unitech is in a hurry to sell ?? Isnt there something called too much of selling ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X