Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Sure .. and this would be a part of Wildflower 100+ acre township and if u see.. this has a connectivity from SPR via 24 mtr road... so not much of a negative factor as compared with South Park...

Comment

The whole sector will be developed by Unitech and should come up nicely just like the Nirvana Country.....

Comment

and anyways floors should attract more premium than flats in this part of the country and hence this i feel will give better returns than south park, as everytime unitech launches a new phase within the 100 acre township,the bsp would go up till the completion of the entire project and floors would command a superb premium with course of time, a premium of 5 lacs now itself is proof enough ,what do you guys say

Comment

futhermore i have seen emmar mgf and other projects on NH8 and as they are yet to be sold and are available (even as original bookings),the facts speak for themselves and this being close to golf course ext road will attract a premium,if you have been to the area,it feels premium with good projects coming up whereas did nt feel the same about of nh8 projects
          Last edited August 12 2011, 06:43 PM.

Comment

still awaiting forum views

Comment

Bhai kyo NH8 vs SPR ki fight karana chahte ho.....

You and me are bullish on SPR we have chose it....Some people feel that more money can be made on NH8 they have invested there....

Sab ka vision hain jiska sahi nikla vo lapet lega maal.....

Comment

ok but just for discussion sake.not to offend anyone

Comment

Bhai, zara search karo, this topic has been discussed in detail, a couple of times . No point in repeating, what has been said .

If u have something new to add, add in one of those threads .

Originally posted by sactan View Post
                  ok but just for discussion sake.not to offend anyone
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

my questio is when will Unitech construct any of these areas?

I have a unit in Alder Grove project in Nirvana country 2. But construction has just started and that too more in terms of sewers and utilities.

How long will these floors take?

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
                      my questio is when will Unitech construct any of these areas?

I have a unit in Alder Grove project in Nirvana country 2. But construction has just started and that too more in terms of sewers and utilities.

How long will these floors take?
                      Bhai Log,
                      I have seen the map once again and could not find any connecting Rd between SPR and floors/Crest View. Certainly south park will see an early development in addition to Tata and other projects.
                      I am seroiusly looking towards South park as against Floors or Creast view.
                      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X