Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

RS southpark main ek sath 30-32 lakh dene padenge.....

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
    Bhai Log,
    I have seen the map once again and could not find any connecting Rd between SPR and floors/Crest View. Certainly south park will see an early development in addition to Tata and other projects.
    I am seroiusly looking towards South park as against Floors or Creast view.

Comment

RS i also saw the map.

If you are talking about the Unitech Map..I dont think so it is showing all the roads....I am sure there will be lot of internal roads....It can be as blank as shown in the map.

The map however is showing connectivity from sohna road...

I am 100% sure there will be access from SPR to floors and crestview

Comment

RS

if you are talking about this location map....it is an incomplete map and does not show sector roads...isme sara sector blank choda hua hain...there will be multiple sectror roads in the parallel area shown between SPR and the other road

this map is only showing major roads and not all the sector roads
        Attached Files
        Last edited August 12 2011, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          RS i also saw the map.

If you are talking about the Unitech Map..I dont think so it is showing all the roads....I am sure there will be lot of internal roads....It can be as blank as shown in the map.

The map however is showing connectivity from sohna road...

I am 100% sure there will be access from SPR to floors and crestview
          Sir,
          You are right as far as connectivity from Sohna Rd is concerned. They will have connectivity from NH 8 also...but parallel to SPR. Now amit bhai point to note is - a) Proposed metro is on SPR. b) SPR will be a major Road. c) You will agree with me that even in this forum, many people were confused these floors/Crest to be on SPR
          I do not think...whatever anyone may say that both the locations will have equal weightage.
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
            Sir,
            You are right as far as connectivity from Sohna Rd is concerned. They will have connectivity from NH 8 also...but parallel to SPR. Now amit bhai point to note is - a) Proposed metro is on SPR. b) SPR will be a major Road. c) You will agree with me that even in this forum, many people were confused these floors/Crest to be on SPR
            I do not think...whatever anyone may say that both the locations will have equal weightage.
            Sir,
            aapki study to bahut deep hai, still are you in a position to equate both?? rate ka koi farak hai nahi. also thanks to your inputs I am trying to get good deal in south park and it is almost thru at exciting levels.
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

What price are you getting southpark ?

I also own a unit in Southpark, though I have no intentions to sell....

Let me know if you buy it as then we both will be on the same boat

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                What price are you getting southpark ?

I also own a unit in Southpark, though I have no intentions to sell....

Let me know if you buy it as then we both will be on the same boat
                Actually it is a 1600 Sq ft unit, 3BDR. I will let you know thru PM...but your gyan will play a major role if I manage one :-)

Comment

RS one good thing is that Banks are disbursing loans for Southpark and because the premium is limited it is easy to buy it in resale

out of the 30% paid to the builder yiu can pay 10% and take the rest of 20% as loan...

get in touch with HDFC, they are disbursing the loan and have pre approved the project....

Comment

DLF plans to sell Gurgaon plot for Rs 400 cr; Tata Realty & M3M Developers in race to

DLF plans to sell Gurgaon plot for Rs 400 cr; Tata Realty & M3M Developers in race to buy
                    Ravi Teja Sharma, ET Bureau Aug 3, 2011, 04.04am IST
                    Tags:
                    real estate firm|IT SEZ
                    NEW DELHI: India's biggest real estate firm DLF is selling a 27.4-acre plot of land in Gurgaon for around Rs 400 crore. The plot has all approvals and permissions for building a group housing project in place, including an approval for a built-up space of 2 million sq ft, sources, who did not want to be identified, said.

Real estate players such as Tata Realty and M3M Developers are believed to be in the race for the land, one person close to the development said. DLF is asking for a price ofRs 2,000 per sq ft, he said.

The land in Sector 70A is close to the new southern peripheral road in Gurgaon, which will connect national highway 8 with MG Road. DLF did not respond to an email sent by ET.

Comment

TATA is already selling its project 7200 on SPR bang opposite to Southpark....

DLF has plotting development further on the SPR road..in sector 73

Unitech has many projects just like the GCX road on the SPR. Nirvana County 2 and 3....

IF M3M buy the land and launches exclusive project...

SPR could also be as exclusive as GCX (many GCX investors may not agree to that)

TATA is selling its project on SPR in sector 72 7200.

Once this road is completed and up and running there will be definately a 500-600 Jump on all the projects especially projects which are bang on SPR

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X