Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i though it mentions that no further construction can be done on 3rd floor and terrace area is shared.

anyone else?
    CommentQuote
  • yes rahul it does mention
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sactan
    yes rahul it does mention

Can you please enlighten me where is it mentioned in brouchure/allotment letter/website etc.?
    CommentQuote
  • Has the bank financing started for this project?

What about BBA?
    CommentQuote
  • no nothing as yet think will get bba after second installement is paid in october
    CommentQuote
  • got a call from hdfc today,the project has been approved by hdfc and they are sponsoring 80 percent of the payment and willing to disburse the loan as soon as possible,interest floating10.25
    CommentQuote
  • Great news

All approvals and bank financing within 2 months of Launch....

This is what I like about big developers...

Even in the case of Southpark BBA, BAnk Funding all was available within 3 months of Launch..
    CommentQuote
    got a call from hdfc today,the project has been approved by hdfc and they are sponsoring 80 percent of the payment and willing to disburse the loan as soon as possible,interest floating10.25

10.25? someone mentioned 11% on SP thread. Please share some more details.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • 10.25 with diwali discount of 0.25 onloan amount less than 30 lacs if more than 30 lacs 10.75 with discount of 0.25 percent
    CommentQuote
  • which bank rate are these? I mean all banks are financing in the same ROI or some difference?
    CommentQuote
  • hdfc dont know about others
    CommentQuote
    hdfc dont know about others

Sactan Bhai,
    10.75 is post discount on 11%?? this is what ksharma has mentioned on SP thread. please clarify.
    Thanks/RS
    CommentQuote
  • roi is on below 30 lacs (lower)and above 30 lacs(higher),rs bhai and a festive discount of .25 percent pls call up hdfc
    CommentQuote
  • Have got to know from a dealer that there is 3L premium on this project already.

He was referring to GF with basement 3bhk.not sure if true. Good news for all investors if true
    CommentQuote
  • second installment due on 30 oct
    CommentQuote