2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    RS

see the location of different projects and their access to SPR

Crest view could be a very interesting preposition if it comes in the yellow areas marked for future development. In that case its location cud be better than the floors
    what makes you think so
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Discussion group

Do you guys know of any existing user group for Unitech Athena Floors project? From my experience I have seen that these groups are very helpful to keep in touch with all the developments, specially for the people who are invested in the project.

If not, I created one group :

UnitechAthenaFloors | Google Groups

Please pass this to anyone you know has invested in this project.

Thanks

Comment

Vik are u invested in these floors

Comment

vik - what size (plot) floor do you have, which unit?

Comment

Apparently Vik is the 7th person on the forum who has bought these floors....

I am not able to digest this euphoric response to this project...keeping the mind the current market scenario and unitech woes....

It is making my belief strong that correction if at all it comes will not be very deep as lot of people are waiting on the sidelines to buy good projects especially in main gurgaon

Comment

no wonder there is premium available on these floors so immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
                no wonder there is premium available on these floors so immediately.
                Guptaji, from where did you get the news of premium and what's the premium quoted on these floors?

Comment

Check magicbricks/99acres, you will find 200 sq yard units (FF/SF) going in for 54.6 or 55 Lakhs.

The original price was 53.6. And if some lucky ones managed unitech discount + broker discount, there entry price would be aproximately 51 lakhs.

i could not manage the entry at the price level, hence i am evaluating the resale options early.

I am fairly bullish on these floors.

Comment

so in view of new light thrown in by the members of the forum that this project is not on SPR as projected to be earlier ,is it advisable to hold or sell the first floor i have been alloted and get the premium of 05 lacs.guys honest advise please

Comment

Sactan do u have a buyer who is giving u 5 lakh premium or is it just a notional premium which brovers are claiming that they might be able to get u?
                      There is a diff between tzhe two

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X