Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys any idea when can we expect the next instalment demand from Unitech? It says next instalment is due on "start of construction"
    Any idea when it is going to be with respect to their past projects of similar nature (floors)?
    CommentQuote
  • my view is that construction will not start for another 1 - 1.5 years. I won't be surprised, if it goes up to 2 years.

I can tell you that niravana - 2 villas have just started with some construction now after 1 - 2 years delay.

The point is that these are low rises and going in position of builder typically is that it takes much less time to construct these.

On paper time is 3 years, with typically delays of 1.5 years, you are looking at construction start of at least 2 years.

Enjoy the appreciation on brand and locality. Do not expect the flat.
    CommentQuote
  • hmmmm. 1 to 1.5 years is ok from investors perspective. It is like a subvention scheme where you pay about 20-30% money is paid initially and then there is interest holiday for about 2 years or so.

Let's see how much appreciation we get on this in two years time frame.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi paid the installment , next due only when the construction starts,which may be around a year or so,anyone has an idea of the current rates and availability or launch of phase2 in this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    hmmmm. 1 to 1.5 years is ok from investors perspective. It is like a subvention scheme where you pay about 20-30% money is paid initially and then there is interest holiday for about 2 years or so.
    Let's see how much appreciation we get on this in two years timeframe.

Rightly said, investors should not mind this..:-))
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Folks,

Any idea for the current prices of FF 191 sq. yds floor... 1 of my friend's was interested to quit his holding...

I feel that project is very good for long run. Whats you guys feel about the comparison with Vatika floors at sec. 82.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    Hi Folks,

Any idea for the current prices of FF 191 sq. yds floor... 1 of my friend's was interested to quit his holding...

I feel that project is very good for long run. Whats you guys feel about the comparison with Vatika floors at sec. 82.

Certainly this is going to be a very good investment. There can be no comparison between either the location or Brand.
    Someone has said 3 lac premium is on offer...
    CommentQuote
  • hi Folks

What bank will give loan for this project? I mean which is the best deal? Also, i want to get the loan sanctioned but don't want to avail it till the last 40-45 lacs. Do indian banks do that? can someone enlighten me on the process?

Cheerio

Jon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jonbon
    hi Folks

What bank will give loan for this project? I mean which is the best deal? Also, i want to get the loan sanctioned but don't want to avail it till the last 40-45 lacs. Do indian banks do that? can someone enlighten me on the process?

Cheerio

Jon

Hdfc is already giving loan call them up
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jonbon
    hi Folks

Cheerio

Jon

You can get a pre approval from bank for loan. As and when you need it, the request can be raised and they will do the needful. I heard HDFC and ICICI are offering loan for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks peeps for the response. will check the two out!
    CommentQuote
  • Can some one tell me the premium for FF 191 sq. yds floor...

we plan to sell our 2 units .. :)) and accordingly talk to the broker..
    CommentQuote
  • 3 lakhs

rs 50 per sq ft transfer charges ...to be paid by the seller.....

what goes in ur pocket is 3 lakhs minus Rs 50 X Saleable area of ur floor....do ur maths and see what u r pocketing

Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    Can some one tell me the premium for FF 191 sq. yds floor...

we plan to sell our 2 units .. :)) and accordingly talk to the broker..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashman
    3 lakhs

rs 50 per sq ft transfer charges ...to be paid by the seller.....

what goes in ur pocket is 3 lakhs minus Rs 50 X Saleable area of ur floor....do ur maths and see what u r pocketing

Even i plan to sell my unit
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks.

This 3 lakh is on 56.40 BSP or 54.90 (After inaugural discount).

Kindly confirm since my broker might be keeping me in dark .. he says he will sell it for 5L premium .. but could not stuck the deal yet.
    CommentQuote