Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by sactan View Post
    hi has anyone received the allotment letter from unitech
    Not yet, I would suggest you to join the google group created by one of the fellow investors and get/ptovide updates.

Comment

Originally posted by smart111 View Post
      Not yet, I would suggest you to join the google group created by one of the fellow investors and get/ptovide updates.

What is the google group name?

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
        What is the google group name?
        Guptaji, the group name is
        UnitechAthenaFloors

Comment

hello

not my first post any more, as i had posted this in southpark forum by mistake.

------------------------
          Hello friends,

this is my first post here. But i have been reading this forum for last few months, ever since i started looking for property in gurgaon.

well i have blocked a 360 sq yard ground floor unit in anthea floors on Janmashtami. i was looking for something that i can buy and keep for years to come, some place that i can keep for self use. Anthea floors looked like a right opportunity.

hope to have good time here with future neighbors and investors alike.

------------
          Last edited January 1 2016, 02:25 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by sactan View Post
            can i expect floors to double in three to 05 years time
            Hi Sactan,

While i am not liking it but truth is that my gut feeling says that it will take at least 5 years to double the value.
            Just to share my example, I bought Unitech Vista 3000 & currrent resale price is around 4400 (33% hike) after nearly 2 years. From current price levels, this exponential growth is unlikely to happen in next 3/4 years.
            My POV only.

Thanks
            PD

Comment

yes, you are right ,pd investment and thanks for sharing your view

Comment

any ideas when the work will actually start on this?

Comment

jon - I think it should take more than year to start construction.

This area still has more floors, appartments, villas etc. to be launched.

Unitech typically sells most of the area before developing that

Comment

The other reason which makes me pessmistic about construction is that equisite (Nirvana -2 ) expensive appartments which were launched a year back are yet to start construction

Comment

oh ok! Thanks! I wish it was sooner

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X