Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Buy Houses in
    Gurgaon | Apartments in Chennai | Flats in Noida | Premium Homes in Kolkata

See the prices of Vista/Sunbreeze/Southpark have been revised with effect from Nov 28
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I could not see the new prices of Anthea/CV...

I am not sure, if these have been revised
    CommentQuote
  • Right, I heard typically the pricing changes once in two months kind of frequency??

What I doubt it if Unitech is revising the prices, does it mean they still retain certain levels of inventory with them throughout. If not, they do it for the investors/brokers interest to decide the pricing??
    CommentQuote
  • UNitech has one of the best marketing teams in Ggn(From Investor Point of View).

They regularly revise the prices which help in the resale price discovery.

They have revised the prices of Vista/Sunbreeze where there is zero company availability.
    CommentQuote
  • This is good for the investors for sure (inventory or no inventory).
    CommentQuote
  • Anyways I feel these SPR properties especially near to Sohna Road are underpriced at 5100-5300 levels

New launches on NH and D way are touching 4700-4800 now
    CommentQuote
  • new launches are always on higher pricing due to the staggered payment structure and all white concept.

I guess you can get to know about the real pricing only in the resale market. People might fool themselves to enter these locations especially Dway at 4700-4800 levels as in resale there are plenty of good options available at much cheaper levels and from 4700-4800 appreciation may be limited or may take a long time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Anyways I feel these SPR properties especially near to Sohna Road are underpriced at 5100-5300 levels

New launches on NH and D way are touching 4700-4800 now

Hi amit did u invest in revanta ,did u get the old rate
    CommentQuote
  • Sir purana rate nahi mila ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Sir purana rate nahi mila ....

have u bought ,which one high rise or low rise
    CommentQuote
  • I did not buy....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    new launches are always on higher pricing due to the staggered payment structure and all white concept.
    I guess you can get to know about the real pricing only in the resale market. People might fool themselves to enter these locations especially Dway at 4700-4800 levels as in resale there are plenty of good options available at much cheaper levels and from 4700-4800 appreciation may be limited or may take a long time.

I agree completely. If you compare Dway with recently launched unitech projects, resale is at 5300 levels. Only 30% payment has gone and premium is between 4-5 lacs only. This makes better sense rather new launches.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • has unitech revised the price of anthea floors,whats the current price amit bhai
    CommentQuote
  • http://www.unitechgroup.com/pdfs/anthea-floor-pricelist.pdf

They have not updated this list on website..But i am sure if they have revised for CV, they must have revised the price for Anthea...

Anthea had got an even better response than CV
    CommentQuote