2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    This cud be a good news for Unitech and TATA project on the SPR

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...om-dlf?t=20603
    I thought if DLF developing rather selling land...would have still the better news...
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Sir DLF is already there the whole sector 73 will be developed by them....

Its good to have glamour names (though i wonder where the glamour comes from, they dont have a single project under their name)...M3M on SPR

One launch of 6000 + will bump up the prices of all project..

I will stick to my judgement Unitech Vista/Sunbreeze 4400 presents one of the best investment opportunity at this point in GGN..

PS - I do not have any investment in either of them

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        Sir DLF is already there the whole sector 73 will be developed by them....

Its good to have glamour names (though i wonder where the glamour comes from, they dont have a single project under their name)...M3M on SPR

One launch of 6000 + will bump up the prices of all project..

I will stick to my judgement Unitech Vista/Sunbreeze 4400 presents one of the best investment opportunity at this point in GGN..

PS - I do not have any investment in either of them
        You may also add residences to the list.
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Residncies is almost 5800 now at par with other properties available on GCX like close/Harmony/Escape.

There is nothing available from a reputed builder at 4400 in main ggn..Sunbreeze is less than 500 metres from Main Sohna/GCX road

Even on D way and NH8 new projects are 4000-4500

Comment

I would like to add up 1 more name to this list .. Unitech's Anthea floors would be a wonderful investment at the current levels of 56 lacs for SF on 191 sq. yds plot.

Comment

yes totally agree with you kapil,i have received allotment letter and paid first installment today,floors are always a good investment that to floors from a reputed builder and with tata and m3m projects in close vicinity,this may turn out to be a gold mine
              Last edited September 12 2011, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Kapil - Is 56 lakh price for SF , 192 sq yard. basic or all inclusive with EDC/IDC?

Comment

yes it is gupta ji

Comment

Are you saying that 56 lakh is the BSP for SF 192 sq yard?

That is amazing. I thnk that turns about to be premium of 4.5 lakh.

Kind of unbelievable.

Comment

i have bought 191 sq ft for 60 lacs all inclusive for first floor and broker says that i will get a premium of 5 lacs if i sell it now as he has a buyer what should i do

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X