Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

got my allotment letter today. next installment on 25th Oct.

can anyone suggest a good bank for home loan?

Comment

Originally posted by sactan View Post
      i have bought 191 sq ft for 60 lacs all inclusive for first floor and broker says that i will get a premium of 5 lacs if i sell it now as he has a buyer what should i do
      5 lacs is not a bad deal at all when you have paid just 6 lacs+ 6 Lacs by now. in a span of just 2 months, amazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by smart111 View Post
        5 lacs is not a bad deal at all when you have paid just 6 lacs+ 6 Lacs by now. in a span of just 2 months, amazing!!
        it could just be a crick by builder and broker to generate the hype.

or just a tall claim to get the deal going

Comment

this project has indeed generated a lot of interest as there are a few people on the forum who didnt get the allotment,and i know some others in my office who werent luck,floors do command premium as compared to high rises ,just my pov,floors are more exclusive with better living conditions due to less density of people

Comment

Interest is one thing and hype is another,this is clearly the second one. On the other hand I believe multistory is any day better, floors are not maintained...you can have a round of few floors and you can make out.
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
              Interest is one thing and hype is another,this is clearly the second one. On the other hand I believe multistory is any day better, floors are not maintained...you can have a round of few floors and you can make out.
              Its again based on personal preference based on individual's priority and pros/cons.

Comment

hi guys,one of the articles regarding floors,Both types of residential spaces have their own attributes and shortcomings. On one hand, a ready to move apartment can be an economically efficient residential option, where as an independent floor can cost a hefty amount to a person. However in an apartment one can enjoy a better social life and facilities available through Resident Welfare Associations in group housing societies. Independent floor is an ideal living option for people who prefer independent and more peaceful existence with dash of luxury. Both builder floor as well as an apartment can be available readily.
                Thus, buying an independent builder floor or investing in an apartment is a matter of one’s individual preference and requirement. If one looks at privacy, comfort and luxury living, independent builder floor scores more points over an apartment and is a better housing option available in crowded metro cities.once a society is formed there should not be a problem with maintenance,i have also seen some rather shabby high rises,thus it depends on the residents as to how they wanna live

Comment

guys i have paid the first installment for anthea floors today

Comment

Originally posted by sactan View Post
                    guys i have paid the first installment for anthea floors today
                    Sactan you mean the now you have paid 20% for the floors?

Comment

hi amit, yes i have and the next installment for 650000 is due in oct

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X