Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • As per a broker update company has stopped accepting cheques for 180 sq yard floors

anybody got similar update?
    CommentQuote
  • The available size are as follows : 199, 240, 360 & 500Sqyard in Sec. 70 on Golf Course Ext. Road having Location advantage, cheque required 6,8,9,10 Lac respectively with name of Unitech Ltd.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like this project will be much better . If Unitech delivers what they say it may be a good investment for long term.

Considering Unitech as a Big name in Gurgaon there should be good demand for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Confused

I am confused about the sizes 199, 240, 360 & 500Sqyard

Would 199 be 3 BHK or 2BHK, anyone has any news on this?
    CommentQuote
  • 199 sq. yards is 1791 sq. feet . Taking 60 - 65 % covered/carpet area, u get an area of 1075/1164 sq. feet, good enough for a 2 BHK only ( unless, the loading is pretty low, 3 BHK would be difficult to squeeze in ) .
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on the launch/response of this project
    CommentQuote
  • launch still some time away... currently looks by month end..

the smaller size and ground floors have seen decent response...

no mad rush yet...
    CommentQuote
  • Priority Number

I gave check to my broker- investors clinic for this unitech project. I received copy of my check with date and unitech stamp from my broker as receipt. I was told by broker that there is no separate priority number. Is this information correct?
    CommentQuote
  • unitech usually does not stamp its receipt..if they have good:)
    also while they dont inform the client of the priority no. but the same can be found if you ask your broker....

Originally Posted by vik1234
    I gave check to my broker- investors clinic for this unitech project. I received copy of my check with date and unitech stamp from my broker as receipt. I was told by broker that there is no separate priority number. Is this information correct?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    199 sq. yards is 1791 sq. feet . Taking 60 - 65 % covered/carpet area, u get an area of 1075/1164 sq. feet, good enough for a 2 BHK only ( unless, the loading is pretty low, 3 BHK would be difficult to squeeze in ) .

Hi Manoj,

In case of floors, since covered to carpet area ratio is more in favour of buyer due to less common area, 1791 sq feet should have decent 3 bHK layout.
    I have a 3 BHK unit in orchid island with an area of 1399 Sq feet.

Thanks
    Prasoon
    CommentQuote
  • prasoond, do take a look at this .

Originally Posted by tinesha
    I think super area will be less . i have 250 sq yd ansal floor & super area is 1394 sq ft....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    prasoond, do take a look at this .

just a guess - May be 250 Sq Yd is inclusive of lawn on front & back side.
    I have done this calculation for Orchid Island & Unitech Vista & even for a flat where i am staying on rent currently.
    It is above 70% in both the cases. I have attached 1399 sq feet unit layout for your reference.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I think the Cost of 180 Sq yd will be approx 65 Lac - 70 Lac.

They are selling South Park 5310/- sq ft, cant launch this lower than that price, considering they are in the same sector.

The only advantage floors will have is Lesser Wastage compared to South Park, So a 1200 sq ft apartment in Floors will have more liveable area compared to a 1200 sq ft apartment in South Park.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any news on when is this going to be launched?

Unitech has sold fair bit of stuff in Nirvana country 2 but the pace of construction is zero. This includes equisite, villas, commercial etc.
    CommentQuote
  • expect allotment by month end.....the priority nos. are already being given..
    knowing unitech expect work only after 10-11 months...

Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Is there any news on when is this going to be launched?

Unitech has sold fair bit of stuff in Nirvana country 2 but the pace of construction is zero. This includes equisite, villas, commercial etc.
    CommentQuote