Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sandelhi
    Looks like it would shared with CrestView.

r u sure or just assuming..
    CommentQuote
  • does anthea floors and crestview come under same gated community?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes AF and CV come under same gated area with common facilities.
    CommentQuote
  • Just heard from a broker that Vipul is launching a new project opposite sector 70 at 6000-6200.

Any body has any news on it.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Unitech Investors,

I wish to congratulate all the Unitech Investors who seem to be happy with their new investments in Gurgaon region.However,this is not the case which is true with the old investors especially Unihomes,Noida,the flagship affordable project.This project was launched in July 2009 with promise of delivery in two years time but the work stopped totally at the site 6 months back due to which the structure of most of towers is not ready.Repeated complaints to customer care are not answered and no definite reply as to when work will resume are not given.The owners have formed an association and they have met managemrnt two times in last 2 months but still only false assurances are given.It is a general understanding among all the buyers now that Unitech is in a big financial mess and is not in a position to complete its existing projects.The only thing it seems to b doing is the launch of flashy projects in Gurgaon because it can easily raise money to repay its huge loan and interests.Soon you will hear in press about this story and some legal action is also being sought to safegaurd the interests of buyers most of them end users having paid 90% payment till now.

I know that Gurgaon and Noida are different segments as regards to pricing but the executing company Unitech is same and sooner or later Gurgaon customers may feel the pinch after the first 30-40 % payment has gone even before the construction begins.It may be beyond Unitech's ability to really deliver what they have promised seeing the present and past record.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitsethi
    Dear Unitech Investors,

I wish to congratulate all the Unitech Investors who seem to be happy with their new investments in Gurgaon region.However,this is not the case which is true with the old investors especially Unihomes,Noida,the flagship affordable project.This project was launched in July 2009 with promise of delivery in two years time but the work stopped totally at the site 6 months back due to which the structure of most of towers is not ready.Repeated complaints to customer care are not answered and no definite reply as to when work will resume are not given.The owners have formed an association and they have met managemrnt two times in last 2 months but still only false assurances are given.It is a general understanding among all the buyers now that Unitech is in a big financial mess and is not in a position to complete its existing projects.The only thing it seems to b doing is the launch of flashy projects in Gurgaon because it can easily raise money to repay its huge loan and interests.Soon you will hear in press about this story and some legal action is also being sought to safegaurd the interests of buyers most of them end users having paid 90% payment till now.

I know that Gurgaon and Noida are different segments as regards to pricing but the executing company Unitech is same and sooner or later Gurgaon customers may feel the pinch after the first 30-40 % payment has gone even before the construction begins.It may be beyond Unitech's ability to really deliver what they have promised seeing the present and past record.

Nitsethi- i hear what u r saying.. but tell me which builder is not in financial mess nowdays..
    truth is whatever builder says.. u should not expect possession before 4-5 yrs minimum.. so dont worry too much.. if unitech promised possession in 2011.. then u will get it in 2013..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cheettu
    Nitsethi- i hear what u r saying.. but tell me which builder is not in financial mess nowdays..
    truth is whatever builder says.. u should not expect possession before 4-5 yrs minimum.. so dont worry too much.. if unitech promised possession in 2011.. then u will get it in 2013..

Agree, and no need for sethi to spam the threads...
    CommentQuote
  • unitech website says that Anthea floors is 83.1 lakhs onwards.. :)
    Buy Houses in Gurgaon | Apartments in Chennai | Flats in Noida | Premium Homes in Kolkata

but when i go to price list then same previous price :(
    CommentQuote
  • the financial condition/debt of unitech has considerbaly improved. after the reported 40% reduction the debt has further gone down and should reflect in the next qtr reporting....

still expect delay as the total number of ongoing projects is still large... but one thing is sure the investors will make money...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Video for Wildflower country

Unitech Group | Welcome to Wildflower Country, Gurgaon - YouTube

Thanks Amit for sharing this.
    CommentQuote
  • Anthea 2nd Floor,192 square yards

Dear Friends, I have a unit park facing on a 18 metre road,2nd floor in 192 sq yards, completely a prime unit. You recommend I hold on ? I am fine both ways as I have the best location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Susheel100
    Dear Friends, I have a unit park facing on a 18 metre road,2nd floor in 192 sq yards, completely a prime unit. Please PM me if someone genuine is keen or you recommend I hold on ? I am fine both ways as I have the best location.

i would suggest u to hold on till atleast till the construction begins.. and u will see ur premium double from what u might get right now..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Cheethu,

Thank you for your advise. I was planning on buying something and someone told me that I could get 6 lacs premium on a base price of 53.6 lacs, I had got allotment on day 1 so had other discounts also billed in. I am not in a hurry but want to maybe move this unit into World Spa 2.Also my PLC is half of what other users are paying, hence the thought. Thank you once again for your suggestion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Susheel100
    Dear Cheethu,

Thank you for your advise. I was planning on buying something and someone told me that I could get 6 lacs premium on a base price of 53.6 lacs, I had got allotment on day 1 so had other discounts also billed in. I am not in a hurry but want to maybe move this unit into World Spa 2.Also my PLC is half of what other users are paying, hence the thought. Thank you once again for your suggestion.

6 lakhs premium is very good for now. if u get that, then i would recommend u to sell it.
    CommentQuote