• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

rest would be when the construction begins and advances at the site

Comment

Close to buying in Anthea Floors

Hello friends, I'm a newbie and am close to making an investment in Anthea Floors.

I'm getting a first floor flat for original booking on the 300 square meter plot (saleable area 1685 sq ft) at 5875 Rs per square feet after 1.5% discount. Is this a good price ? Given that most other buyers who made a purchase paid under 5500 BSP I'm wondering I'm overpaying. Unitech's listed BSP is 100.5L, so after my discount it is coming out to 99L. Has anybody checked the original booking prices recently ? Is there some other discount I should be aware of ?

Thanks a lot !

Comment

is it brokers or companys discount you should get 2 percent brokers discount and 1,5 from the company

Comment

Originally posted by sactan View Post
          is it brokers or companys discount you should get 2 percent brokers discount and 1,5 from the company
          Thanks for the prompt response Sactan, the broker has told me that Unitech isn't offering any discount now, this is the discount that they (the broker) is giving me from their share (which they claim is 2%). Sactan, would you know any other broker I could go through ?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by abhishekrai View Post
            Thanks for the prompt response Sactan, the broker has told me that Unitech isn't offering any discount now, this is the discount that they (the broker) is giving me from their share (which they claim is 2%). Sactan, would you know any other broker I could go through ?

Thanks!
            What is the harm in checking with Unitech directly. are you going to believe anything brokers say? 2% unitech will give and if u fight 2.5% easily
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
              What is the harm in checking with Unitech directly. are you going to believe anything brokers say? 2% unitech will give and if u fight 2.5% easily
              Thanks for the suggestion, I'm overseas and wasn't sure about Unitech's reachability on . Turns out I was able to get them on the very easily. The Unitech sales person was unwilling to discuss discounts on the since that would be spoiling their relationship with the broker, but he made a soft suggestion of dealing with Unitech directly to avail a better discount. Now I'm confused about this, I've read on IREF that it's better to go through a broker since they take care of initial paper work, loan details, etc., but I doubt if the help is worth 1-2% of my BSP. Another option is for me to find a different broker, who can get me a better discount and also be useful in the broker sense. If someone could recommend a broker either openly or through a private message, that would be great.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm overseas and wasn't sure about Unitech's reachability on . Turns out I was able to get them on the very easily. The Unitech sales person was unwilling to discuss discounts on the since that would be spoiling their relationship with the broker, but he made a soft suggestion of dealing with Unitech directly to avail a better discount. Now I'm confused about this, I've read on IREF that it's better to go through a broker since they take care of initial paper work, loan details, etc., but I doubt if the help is worth 1-2% of my BSP. Another option is for me to find a different broker, who can get me a better discount and also be useful in the broker sense. If someone could recommend a broker either openly or through a private message, that would be great.

Thanks!
                See budy...it is not a problem to deal directly with the biilder. Still considering you being a NRI...it is advisable to go thru a local guy...not essentially a broker. Anyone, a relative or friend.
                RS
                "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys. My father is involved and armed with the tips I got from you all, I am now being offered 2.5% Unitech + 1.5% broker discount, thanks very much for that. So it is looking reasonable to me again, only thing I'm confused about now is whether to invest here or in one of the upcoming towers at Palm Gardens in sector 83. I prefer floors to high rise since it seems nicer, but I'm a bit confused about SPR's prospects compared to NH-8 and the project layout -- palm gardens master plan looks better to me than anthea master plan. Since this is for end use, amenities, etc., matter to me.

Comment

Location wise this is much better than NH8, but price is also higher than palm gardens.

I have heard that palm gardens has very impressive specs...

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys. My father is involved and armed with the tips I got from you all, I am now being offered 2.5% Unitech + 1.5% broker discount, thanks very much for that. So it is looking reasonable to me again, only thing I'm confused about now is whether to invest here or in one of the upcoming towers at Palm Gardens in sector 83. I prefer floors to high rise since it seems nicer, but I'm a bit confused about SPR's prospects compared to NH-8 and the project layout -- palm gardens master plan looks better to me than anthea master plan. Since this is for end use, amenities, etc., matter to me.
                      Also, Palm Gardens going BSP is I think 4550 PSFT compared to my calculated BSP 5727 for Anthea. However, Anthea's all other charges for the unit I'm looking at come to 5.19L whereas for Palm Gardens I think these charges will be more, e.g. there will be 3-5L parking + external development charges (Anthea doesn't have those charges), which seems to push its fair price to 4900-5000. I think govt charges should be approx. same.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X