Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Has any bank started financing these floors?

Comment

no gupta ji not as yet

Comment

wow

Originally posted by abhishekrai View Post
        Thanks for the suggestions guys. My father is involved and armed with the tips I got from you all, I am now being offered 2.5% Unitech + 1.5% broker discount, thanks very much for that. So it is looking reasonable to me again, only thing I'm confused about now is whether to invest here or in one of the upcoming towers at Palm Gardens in sector 83. I prefer floors to high rise since it seems nicer, but I'm a bit confused about SPR's prospects compared to NH-8 and the project layout -- palm gardens master plan looks better to me than anthea master plan. Since this is for end use, amenities, etc., matter to me.
        Hi Abhshek,

how did u manage this ,is there a number i can call and speak to a person/dept and ask for a similar deal for Crest View.also members what do you feel about CREST VIEW

Comment

Emmar sec pg vs anthea

I am not able to see why anthea floors are better than sec 83 location of palm gardens . Sec 83 is on the cusp of nh8 and dwarka express way, better excess to Delhi . Please advise....

Comment

Hi Guys,

I am also invested in Anthea floors....my reason for investing was that price being offered is attractive and there are not too many floors available around SPR. Most of the projects are high rise apartments..

BPTP Astaire gardens is the only other option....but the price is higher than unitech

Comment

Because it's no way in main gurgaon just buying something on a national highway does not mean anything,and why will big players like m3m ant tat a launch big projects near spr or even gurgaon extension road,at present sector 83 is too far and is closer to manesar,it will take at least a few years for people to start livignthere,moreover spr has better infrastructure around it,just my opinion in response to q by rahul

Comment

But to justify Palm garden...a rate difference of 1100/ is also there. Both the properties shall take 3+ years & by that time situation will even out.

PG on NH8 will be connected with D way also and that is going to be a huge advantage in future.
                Last edited January 1 2016, 02:28 PM. Reason: Text formatting.
                "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

I also recd my allotment letter on 16th and payment was due on same date. I checked with unitech and was told that letter got delayed because my broker investor clinic did not submit my application form on time. I am really frustrated with services provided by investor clinic. Can u guys recommend some good dependable brokers.

Also for all the people who have invested in Athena project there is a google user group. unitechathenafloors

Comment

RS PG is neither connected to NH nor to Dway...as per Emaar people...They might can get any sector road connectivity with dway....but as of now...nobody knows where that wll be connected....

Comment

Originally posted by amitca9
                      can u please message me any broker details having inventory in PG luxury tower in resale at 4100 types
                      4100 resale is available as per my broker...but I have to check if that is Lux...
                      if you want can direct you to him.
                      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X