Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Susheel100
    Dear RS,

It was a direct deal, I think the 2nd floor price at 53.6 lacs was very attractive as a base price and hence the deal went through. The person paid me 5.4 lacs plus another 3 lacs ( I had got the 1.5 inagural discount and 1.5 broker commission) so I got 8.4 lacs, I hope this helps.

Thanks Susheel,
    Overall return is very good. On top of it you managed to sell directly...wow.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Susheel100
    Dear RS,

It was a direct deal, I think the 2nd floor price at 53.6 lacs was very attractive as a base price and hence the deal went through. The person paid me 5.4 lacs plus another 3 lacs ( I had got the 1.5 inagural discount and 1.5 broker commission) so I got 8.4 lacs, I hope this helps.

congrats Susheel. Did you pay transfer charges to Unitech or it was free of cost?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    congrats Susheel. Did you pay transfer charges to Unitech or it was free of cost?

Rs 50 psf is transfer charge for anthea floors.
    CommentQuote
  • when is company price of anthea floors increasing..

...........and when is construction starting ?
    CommentQuote
  • Susheel : I am not able to give you PM. I am also interested to sell my First floor of 191 sq. yds. Can you pl. help me out in any manner.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Kapil,

I think 1st Floor is expensive by 3 lacs ? can you please send me the details or post it here, I will send the link to some friends and see if they are keen.

Also, send me the best price and I will share it with friends. I am not a broker so happy to help without any charge. Hence, please post on the forum so anyone can pick it up. I don't think you will get as much as me, as 2nd floor was quite cheap.

Real estate can sometimes be dicey, I made a wrong investment myself in Krissh and money is stuck there, so do tell all your friends who are stuck there to join the thread here, we should put pressure on the builder for that.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Susheel for the reply.

My unit is 191 sq. yds east facing first floor on 40 feet road and zero plc. the BSP was 56.40. I expect approx 4.50 lacs as the premium over and above to BSP. I have paid approx 30% (18.5 lacs) till today and nothing is pending.

kindly share it with your friends. Although i have heard that Unitech Anthea floor are quite promising. once they start the work / construction, the premium would increase further.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    Thanks Susheel for the reply.

My unit is 191 sq. yds east facing first floor on 40 feet road and zero plc. the BSP was 56.40. I expect approx 4.50 lacs as the premium over and above to BSP. I have paid approx 30% (18.5 lacs) till today and nothing is pending.

kindly share it with your friends. Although i have heard that Unitech Anthea floor are quite promising. once they start the work / construction, the premium would increase further.

aree sirjee.. susheel bhai ne 5.4 lakhs ke premium par becha hai.. ap sirf 4.5 lakhs kyun expect kar rahe ho.. lowrise bhot limited hote hai aur inki value jaldi barti hai..
    this is my take.. baaki aapka flat and aapki marzi..
    CommentQuote
  • True.

But i am just trying to rotate my investment. Also Susheel was able to sell his floor directly, hence he got higher price.

I know floor is quite promising. and SPR will definitely come up very well.
    CommentQuote
    True.

But i am just trying to rotate my investment. Also Susheel was able to sell his floor directly, hence he got higher price.

I know floor is quite promising. and SPR will definitely come up very well.

Kapil Sir - In which project do you target to rotate this money?
    CommentQuote
  • Guptaji : I forgot mentioning .. but i am from Jaipur and i am finding a few nice opportunities here.

And it would be easier to manage things locally.

Lets see if i get nice price then i will switch.
    CommentQuote
    Guptaji : I forgot mentioning .. but i am from Jaipur and i am finding a few nice opportunities here.

And it would be easier to manage things locally.

Lets see if i get nice price then i will switch.

ya.. let us know when u sell it.. would like to know how much is premium nowdays for anthea.
    but construction start hone tak wait karo to i think seedha 10 lakh milega premium.. i mean agar abhi 5-5.5 mil raha hai to construction par to 10 banta hai ji..
    CommentQuote
  • May be positive news for Unitech

NEW DELHI: The Delhi high court on Monday issued notice to CBI seeking its response by March 13 on the plea of Sanjay Chandra, MD of Unitech Ltd and an accused in 2G case, for quashing of charges framed against him by the trial court.

"Issue notice to CBI," a bench of Justice M L Mehta said.

Chandra had moved the high court against the October 22, 2011 order of Special CBI Judge on framing of charges in the 2G case, saying it was passed in a "casual and perfunctory manner".

He had said the order was passed "without application of judicial mind" as there was no evidence to show that he had conspired with any public servant for wrongful financial gain.

"There was no evidence to show that the petitioner (Chandra) had in any manner conspired with any public servant to cause wrongful gain to himself or wrongful loss to the government of India," he had submitted.

The petition said there was no evidence that he or his company had paid any bribe for securing the Unified Access Services Licences (UASL) and this distinguishes his case from the remaining accused persons.

"Despite this admission of the respondent (CBI), the trial court wrongly linked the bribery allegation and the Unitech Wireless Companies in its order on charge.

"In the light of this categorical admission by the respondent (CBI), the petitioners case is no different from that of any of the non-prosecuted persons/companies who were granted LOIs in January 2008 or licences up to March 2007 and subsequently issued licences, or which were granted licences up to March 2007 at the entry fee determined in 2001," Chandra had said.

He said the order of the trial court is not maintainable as the whole case of CBI has failed to attribute any criminality against him.
    CommentQuote
  • SumitC : there seems to be some issue in the web site. i cant send you PM. you send me your mob no pl. via PM.
    CommentQuote
    SumitC : there seems to be some issue in the web site. i cant send you PM. you send me your mob no pl. via PM.

some issue sending a PM, I have left a message on your visitor page, hopefully you can decode that information to send me your contact info :D
    CommentQuote