Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

hi abhishek congrats that calls for a celebration,get the discount adjusted in the bsp ,and hi smart,i was just kidding ,and y am a part of the anthea forum

Comment

Lots of people buying unitech projects both floors ansd southpark...

Unitech brand still is hot in Gurgaon...

Great to see that...

Congrats to you Abhishek...

Comment

hi amit amazing unitech projects in gurgaon are being sold like hot cakes ,lets see the response to crestview,after the delay/postponement of ireo,i,think there is gonna be a mad rush even for crestview or is it broker hype,what say

Comment

We will find out on the day of launch - there was mela in their office on the launch of Southpark and floors

I will tell u the reason - there are very limited launched in the main gurgain areas...

There are people like me who like main gurgaon more than NH8 and D way... for these people option are limited, with IREO coming over 5950...people end up choosing these UNitech projects at 5000ish levels

Comment

Also there are many people on the forum - who have already given the cheque for CV....lets see what happens how many more turn up...

For floors and Southpark - there is a consisitent addition in the names of people who have bought in the last few weeks

Abhishek Rai
            Shane
            K_Sharma
            Harpreet
            etc etc

So there are people buying these projects....

Comment

is this a township by unitech and are there other phases to be launched in the forthcoming months,how much area has unitech got ,can we expect a phase 2/3 for floors as well

Comment

Yes - of you see the plans of SP, CV and anthea all have future development marked...

Thats the beauty of unitech its very shrewd in the way it sells its prodcut

Vistas was sold at 2800-3200-3800-4200

Unitech never launch a project in one go..it knows how to milk the market

Comment

even other builders launching megatownships do the same ,look at jaypee,all launches are in phases,so that mens most of the area does belong to unitech,good for us as the prices would keep escalating and would not be stagnant

Comment

Considering the big difference in price currently between main ggn (CV in sec 70....or anthea floors phase 2 lauch) and the new ggn area (ansal heights in sec 86) which one will be better investment option ? If u can share the reasoning for your choice that will be of great help to people like me

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    We will find out on the day of launch - there was mela in their office on the launch of Southpark and floors

I will tell u the reason - there are very limited launched in the main gurgain areas...

There are people like me who like main gurgaon more than NH8 and D way... for these people option are limited, with IREO coming over 5950...people end up choosing these UNitech projects at 5000ish levels

Comment

I think the response to CV will also be good.

1. Unitech is a decent brand and the location of the project is equally good in main gurgaon area.
                      2. The pricing is much better than over hyped IREO which is yet to deliver and even the location is not good.
                      3. CEO saab is out of the jail and the credibility issues no longer haunt them like past.

If not hot cakes, it will still be sold in due course but for 2BHK's I doubt if they will be available after the official launch. One of my friend in marketing team in Unitech told me that "log line lagakar unitech ke projects mein invest karte hain, jaise rashaan bat raha ho"

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X