Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They were extremely fast with southpark.

Allotment was done in 1 week and BBA in less than 2 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Discount offered by Broker?

Whats the type of discounts are being offered for this project by your broker? I have heard of 1 to 2% discounts on the total BSP (once the Unitech project is officially launched).

Also, my broker did not give me any Priority Number or a stamped recpt for my cheques..Did any of you get something like that?
    CommentQuote
  • Kunal,
    Expect a 2% adjusted in the booking itself... infact insist on it...
    while you wont get a stamped receipt/priority number, your broker should be able to tell you that... so ask him...

Originally Posted by kunalbhatia
    Whats the type of discounts are being offered for this project by your broker? I have heard of 1 to 2% discounts on the total BSP (once the Unitech project is officially launched).

Also, my broker did not give me any Priority Number or a stamped recpt for my cheques..Did any of you get something like that?
    CommentQuote
  • Although i really appreciate the end product from Unitech on most of their past projects, but i am personally not confident on them at the moment with all sorts of controversies around the group.

I dont know whats the general perception in the market about Unitech these days? Some of my friends who wanted to book a flat/ floor in GRGN did not want to associate with Unitech clearly.
    CommentQuote
  • Launch Date?

Guys, have not seen any anouncement about the launch yet...have you heard anything at all? I was told it would be launched my June-end.
    CommentQuote
  • any body going for these floors
    CommentQuote
  • IERO 67a Vs. Nirvana Country - III? Want members to post comments comparing the two projects.

Ireo New Projects Size Details:

Type--------------------Size(Sq ft)
    2 BHK-------------------1230
    2 BHK Study-----------1400 to 1450
    3 BHK-------------------1700 to 1750
    3 BHK SQT-------------1850 to 1900

Ireo New Projects Price Details:

Price : Rs. 5500/- Psf Tentative.

Isn't Nirvana 3 location better than still to be marked 67a? Which one wld be better from investment perceptive v/s residential perspective?

Unitech's Nirvana 2 did come out well I guess. However, one agent advised against investing in Unitech coz of the known 2G issue.

Pls comment

CommentQuote
  • I gave the check to my broker at investors clinic for soft launch. Initially this project was supposed to be launched in end of June but now I am being told that it will be launched by end of July.

Any one else has more information about this project launch ??

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    any body going for these floors

Hi All

Just received a call from the broker.. Niravana Country 3 launched at 66.8 lacs for 240 sq yards, less broker discount and Rs 2 lacs discount for pre launch booking .... Looks good ...Am going for the same ...Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnkurS
    Hi All

Just received a call from the broker.. Niravana Country 3 launched at 66.8 lacs for 240 sq yards, less broker discount and Rs 2 lacs discount for pre launch booking .... Looks good ...Am going for the same ...Cheers!

How much max broker discount is available on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Ankur what all is included in 66.8 lakhs

Does it include edc/idc or parking

Price looks very attractive
    CommentQuote
  • booking amount

Originally Posted by AnkurS
    Hi All

How much is the booking amount ?
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody throws some light on the exact pricing

66.8 lakhs for 240 sq yard look very less
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by falgun77
    How much is the booking amount ?

SMS I received today quoted it to be 6L. I think minimum area is 190 sqyd and these floors are starting at 57L.
    CommentQuote
  • I think these are known as anthea floors

Check the link some random website

Unitech Anthea Floors | Unitech Wild Flower Country Sector 70 Gurgaon
    CommentQuote