Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ggnguy
    Can you PM me details?

Not able to send pm/msg to you. It is 240 sqyd (1236 sqft covered area), First floor. Booked at 70.4 lac (launch price). Non plc. Approx 24 lac paid so far.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • one of the broker recently called up and informed that FF unit on 191 sq. yds can be sold for 63 lacs as bsp. (according to him he has a ready buyer at 63 lakh).

i offered my similar unit to him for 65 lakh...

members any update from your side for recent prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    one of the broker recently called up and informed that FF unit on 191 sq. yds can be sold for 63 lacs as bsp. (according to him he has a ready buyer at 63 lakh).

You seem to be fully loaded.
    You have a unit in most of the projects.
    CommentQuote
    one of the broker recently called up and informed that FF unit on 191 sq. yds can be sold for 63 lacs as bsp. (according to him he has a ready buyer at 63 lakh).

This is an indirect way of using IREF for buying and selling; Quoting broker rates for 5 different projects on 5 different threads.
    CommentQuote
  • I called up unitech today.. they are saying that constrution of anthea will start in around 4 months..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cheettu
    I called up unitech today.. they are saying that constrution of anthea will start in around 4 months..

Did you also ask the year? Because without YEAR, it really looks ambiguous to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Did you also ask the year? Because without YEAR, it really looks ambiguous to me.

gupta ji.. year se kya matlab..
    4 months matlab abhi se 4 months.. thats what they said.. :)

baaki bhagwaan jaane ki kitna sach hai and kitna jhoot..
    CommentQuote
  • I was speaking to a broker yesterday and he told me that Unitech is going to revise the prices of the floors soon.

He was not sure about the schedule but as per him "MOST LIKELY" in July.
    CommentQuote
  • in that case unitech should be revising the prices of crestview also
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Godisgreat
    Hi all! I intend to sell my unit in Anthea Floors. Size 240 First floor, Premium- 4 lac. If anybody interested, pl pm/msg me.

this 4 lac premium is on the price at which u bought or the current price mentioned on unitech website..??
    CommentQuote
  • this premium should be on the price he bought ... my POV
    CommentQuote
    this premium should be on the price he bought ... my POV

then this would come out to be less than the current price listed on the website..
    CommentQuote
  • When someone talks about premium it is always refereed in terms of purchase price. Off course it will be less than the listed price...else why will you buy in resale :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    When someone talks about premium it is always refereed in terms of purchase price. Off course it will be less than the listed price...else why will you buy in resale :-)

oh ok.. i have to agree with u buddy.. thanks..

but just to add on to that:
    ppl also buy in resale when no inventory with the builder
    eg i bought 190 sq ft vala at 55 laksh (this included 3 lakh premium) even when the price on website was 53 lakhs..

so u see.. it depends on situation to situation.. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cheettu
    oh ok.. i have to agree with u buddy.. thanks..

but just to add on to that:
    ppl also buy in resale when no inventory with the builder
    eg i bought 190 sq ft vala at 55 laksh (this included 3 lakh premium) even when the price on website was 53 lakhs..

so u see.. it depends on situation to situation.. ;)

Buddy, Premium is irrespective of availability with builder or whatever may be the official listed price.
    In simple terms whatever rate the property is purchased from the builder and the differential amount while selling. This could happen even after possession or even later....
    CommentQuote