Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________


Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
Reply
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    that was 191 first floor


    ok.. thansk kapilsoft
    aapke aur bhi inventory hai kya abhi anthea main ?
    CommentQuote
  • yes , I booked 2 units , both 191 yds and both first floor.

    Sold 1 of them at 7 lacs and holding another one till the time SPR gets opened for public traffic....
    CommentQuote
  • Anything between 7-12 is good for me only if there's a buyer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    yes , I booked 2 units , both 191 yds and both first floor.

    Sold 1 of them at 7 lacs and holding another one till the time SPR gets opened for public traffic....


    cool.. good strategy..
    CommentQuote
  • My gut feel says i should be able to sell it in 10+ lacs premium in 3 to 6 moths time
    CommentQuote
  • any idea how much i can get for 300 sq yard GF unit?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rahulv
    any idea how much i can get for 300 sq yard GF unit?


    what i heard is that smaller size units and units which are 1st or 2nd floor in anthea are in more demand and may have more premium..
    this is what i have heard.. so i might be wrong as well..

    IREF experts.. any comments??
    CommentQuote
  • True : the highest premium is for 191 first floor. this is the unit which is much in demand and has a few confirmed buyers...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

    Originally Posted by cheettu
    cool.. good strategy..

    Hi Cheetu ji,

    I have just joined this forum. I have seen many of your posts.

    I have one 240sq yard floor in Unitech Anthea.. and i am know curious to know about the status as well 4th installment due date?

    Do you have any idea?

    Also, do i need to wait and just sell it out?

    Thanks
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mitsak
    Hi Cheetu ji,

    I have just joined this forum. I have seen many of your posts.

    I have one 240sq yard floor in Unitech Anthea.. and i am know curious to know about the status as well 4th installment due date?

    Do you have any idea?

    Also, do i need to wait and just sell it out?

    Thanks
    Amit


    hi Amit,

    4th intallment ki chinta karna to chor hi do abhi atleast for the next 7-8 months..

    haan wait kar lo thora.. either till construction of anthea starts or till SPR road is fully functional..
    even i am waiting .. baaki aapki marzi buddy..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cheettu
    hi Amit,

    4th intallment ki chinta karna to chor hi do abhi atleast for the next 7-8 months..

    haan wait kar lo thora.. either till construction of anthea starts or till SPR road is fully functional..
    even i am waiting .. baaki aapki marzi buddy..


    Hi Cheetu ji,

    i am not the investor.. i am the end user... You know the reputation of Unitech in the market and Unitech has not delivered most of the project and what ever they has delivered, delivered not less than 5 years..

    being an end user, what would you suggest and also 4th installment etni late kyu kar rahe hai...

    Kuch to guide karo...

    Thanks
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mitsak
    Hi Cheetu ji,

    i am not the investor.. i am the end user... You know the reputation of Unitech in the market and Unitech has not delivered most of the project and what ever they has delivered, delivered not less than 5 years..

    being an end user, what would you suggest and also 4th installment etni late kyu kar rahe hai...

    Kuch to guide karo...

    Thanks
    Amit


    bhai .. main to khud aapke jaisa end user hoon..
    i agree with u that unitech is delaying projects.. but then tell me that which builder is giving possession on time.. :)

    4th installment tabhi aayegi na jab construction start hogi and there is excavation.. last i called up unitech 1 month back and they said that construction will start in 3-4 months time.. isliye maine bola ki 7-8 months tak no 4th installment..

    main to khud guidance maang raha hoon logon se.. itni hi info this mere paas.. baaki aapko kuch pata chale to batana..

    rest assured.. there is good premium on anthea floors right now.. so imagine ki construction start hone par to fir bhot price rise hoga iss property ka..
    CommentQuote
  • Is unitech anthea floors still available from the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raj1164
    Is unitech anthea floors still available from the builder?

    Yes, there are still many units available directly from builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prafulj
    Yes, there are still many units available directly from builder.


    only big size floors are available with builder.. not the small/medium size ones..
    CommentQuote