Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    Unitech projects are investors heaven. They take 30% and then start construction in 9-10 months after that.

See the ROI of People invested in Sunbreeze, its work started latter than Vista, investors are sitting on 150-200% ROI
    Exactly...investments get time to grow
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

sir, i have received my BBA. Do I need to sign it and send it back to Unitech?

Jon

Comment

Yes jonbon, sign and send both copies back to Unitech. They will then sign one copy and send it back to you

Comment

which unitech low rise project are u all talking.

what are the resale rates in above 150-500 yard plots ..first floor.

at what rates they were launched..and what are rates now if i want to buy...

Comment

Cheetu - so u own both Southpark and anthea floors???

Comment

The best time to sell unitech properties is at the start of construction. Tab tak khali 30% gaya hota hain and ROE is good...

I wud day sell when the construction starts and then buy a RTM...

Comment

I came to know that 191 yards FF is costing 56.4 plus 3L premium...

Any other update guys ???

Comment

Is it true ???

Hi all,

Is it true that Crestview apartments, Anthea floors and South park are going to revise their prices next week ???
                  __________________________________________________ __________
                  It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

I also bought 192sq yard 2nd floor for roughly 3 lakh premium + 53.6 bsp. i am also interested to see the revised price by unitech.

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
                      I also bought 192sq yard 2nd floor for roughly 3 lakh premium + 53.6 bsp. i am also interested to see the revised price by unitech.
                      Great congrats Gupta ji

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X