Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Kapil

is this 4 lakh in addition to the inugral discount by unitech and broker discount

One broker told me that 4 lakhs is what i will get over to WHAT I PAID ....what i understand from this is that the inugral disocunt and broker discount goes down the drain in resale

can u please confirm if i sell my unit today what i will i earn .....

4 lakhs + inugral discount by unitech + broker discount i got ? or

just 4 lakhs

?????

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
    True........

The prices seem to be going upwards .. my broker is calling me up for selling my First Floor Anthea at a premium of 4 Lacs. Previously he was offering me 3 lacs only...

looks like I should be able to sell my floor at 4 lac premium now.

Cheers.

Comment

It would be 4 lac plus inaugural unitech discount of Rs. 1.5 lacs plus broker discount. generally 1%.

but u need to pay for broker commission for sale 1% and unitech transfer approx 1% (50 rs. per sf).

Comment

It would be 4 lac plus inaugural unitech discount of Rs. 1.5 lacs plus broker discount. generally 1%.

but u need to pay for broker commission for sale 1% and unitech transfer approx 1% (50 rs. per sf).
        Bhai log,
        First transfer is free after 30% payment so nothing to worry. Secondly throw some light on how inaugural & broker discount discount will be retained with the seller.
        Usually it is all white paid to builder + premium...so the discounts may be passed to the buyer?
        RS
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

First transfer is not fee ...i have checked it with unitech...its is rs 50 per sq ft

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
          Bhai log,
          First transfer is free after 30% payment so nothing to worry. Secondly throw some light on how inaugural & broker discount discount will be retained with the seller.
          Usually it is all white paid to builder + premium...so the discounts may be passed to the buyer?
          RS

Comment

I guess the buyer has to pay 4 lacs over and above the BSP+PLC charges etc etc. which means the discount from builder and broker is not factored into. Its 4 lacs over and above that.

Still confirm it with broker.
            Last edited January 1 2016, 02:37 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Logically speaking .... Premium is always above BSP. so the inaugural discount should be with seller and not with the buyer.

also diff. brokers give diff. commission .. so why this to be passed to the buyer and why buyer is at all concerned with this tag..

in this case what ever price u bought... u will sell it for 56.4 + 4 lac (or whatever premium u r able to fetch) as premium for a first floor. weather u got some commission from broker or not .. its sellers lookout.

thats why some people in the market are quoting it approx 60.50 lacs as deal price for first floor unit.

cheers.

Comment

Logically speaking .... Premium is always above BSP. so the inaugural discount should be with seller and not with the buyer.

also diff. brokers give diff. commission .. so why this to be passed to the buyer and why buyer is at all concerned with this tag..

in this case what ever price u bought... u will sell it for 56.4 + 4 lac (or whatever premium u r able to fetch) as premium for a first floor. weather u got some commission from broker or not .. its sellers lookout.

thats why some people in the market are quoting it approx 60.50 lacs as deal price for first floor unit.

cheers.
                HI HAVE U SOLD YOURS BUDDY

Comment

confirmed from the broker about the premium. Its over and above the BSP offered by the company, which means the buyer can pocket the builder discount, broker's discount to his pocket and the premium amount (which is 4 lacs for 2BHK floor).
                  Hope this rests all rumours now.

Comment

These floors seem to be very popular...

Southpark which has a better location than these floors, still I am getting only 550,000 premium on a 1600 sq ft apartment after 6 months of launch..

Floors are getting 4 lakhs for a 2 BHK in 3 months of launch...

Do people prefer floors more in ggn? I thought it was the other way.. any other reason??

Smart111??

Comment

amit bhai, there are pros and cons for floors and flats both. As you asked for it, I would give you only pros of floors , the typical reason why premium is high for floors as compared to flats in this case.

People still have the same mentality of living in an independent kothi but prices being unaffordable floors provide them a similar feel. This shift came from Delhi where builders started buying plots and created floors everywhere. I hardly find any middle class family buying independent plot as prices have gone up high.

Low rise is preferable to people who are still not very eager to shift to high rises being developed in NCR these days.

The super area to carpet area wastage is lesser in floors as compared to flats

The number of floors being developed in the region are quite less (from reputed builders) whereas the flats are too many. May be its demand and supply as well.

Also these buider floors are in a close gated community and offer most of the facilities in the same vicinity like swimming pools, clubs, greenery etc. This is contrary to normal builder floors where you own just a floor, here you are provided with all good facilities.

But again bro, its all individual preference and how they want to live. To few high rise is a decent living whereas other few would want to stay in low rise still.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X