Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Shubhgup
    I need to make an urgent exit , I have 2 bedroom (2nd floor) unit on 192 sq yard.

My booking price is 51 Lakh, looking for premium of 4 lakh only.

If interest send me a private message i will send my contact details

My dear friend, you seem to be the few fortunate ones, who got it for 51. I remember clearly that opening price of this was 53.6 by Unitech.

It seems that you are not aware that current BSP is 65 L by Unitech.

I personally think that 51 + 4 premium is a dirt price that you are asking. You should wait and sell patiently , you will definitely get a much better premium.

I don't know your reasons to sell but i consider this as a rushed deal. Property requires patience.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    My dear friend, you seem to be the few fortunate ones, who got it for 51. I remember clearly that opening price of this was 53.6 by Unitech.

It seems that you are not aware that current BSP is 65 L by Unitech.

I personally think that 51 + 4 premium is a dirt price that you are asking. You should wait and sell patiently , you will definitely get a much better premium.

I don't know your reasons to sell but i consider this as a rushed deal. Property requires patience.

Visited the area today. It will take atleast another 5-7 years to be habitable.

Roads seem to be a bit of an issue. 60m sector road abruptly comes to a stop at 24m Darbari road inter section.

Anthea is a bit in the interior, dont know when the proposed 24 m access roads will take a shape.

Southpark is better placed in terms of location. In totality, very few buyers in the market for this area. Buyer confidence for Unitech is at an all time low, will be difficult to dispose / exit a unitech property before it becomes RTM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ag00001

Roads seem to be a bit of an issue. 60m sector road abruptly comes to a stop at 24m Darbari road inter section.

Anthea is a bit in the interior, dont know when the proposed 24 m access roads will take a shape.

Southpark is better placed in terms of location. In totality, very few buyers in the market for this area. Buyer confidence for Unitech is at an all time low, will be difficult to dispose / exit a unitech property before it becomes RTM.

sirjee.. kyun galat fahmi faila rahe ho on the forum.. who says there r no buyers for unitech properties..
    i had 2 unitech props on spr.. and i sold 1 just 3 months back.. and trust me.. i think i made a mistake by selling it.. bcoz till now i am getting calls if i want to sell at a much higher price..
    but i was in urgent need of some money thats y i sold one..
    so dont say that there no buyers .. get ur facts right before posting such comments..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ag00001

Yaar isme to koi yehi keh sakta hai ki "khishiyani billi khabha noche". If you are not invested in Unitech it would make sense to pick up distress sales in resale but doesn't mean you start misguiding people.
    All I would say is "Happy Investing".
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends,

few queries:

1) is anthea floors a gated community?
    2) Is there roof right with the 2nd floor? In this thread i read that there is no roof right, then in that case is it common for GF,FF and SF users.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neutron
    Dear friends,

few queries:

1) is anthea floors a gated community?
    2) Is there roof right with the 2nd floor? In this thread i read that there is no roof right, then in that case is it common for GF,FF and SF users.

Regards

Yes , it is a gated community with intercoms to main gate in each unit

Roof rights are not with 2nd floor, however nearest floor typically will use it a lot more compared to others.

Roof rights are typically not given by builders.
    CommentQuote
  • i got a call from some broker yesterday.. he asked me if i wanted to sell my unit for around 8.5 lacs premium..
    but anyways.. i am not interested in selling.. so i said no..
    CommentQuote
  • There seems to be lot of quotes for smaller units in this thread ....but somehow no one ever talks about the bigger size units like 300 sq yard . Is that i am the only one who got myself struck with a 300 sq yard unit ?

is resale of 300sq yard unit possible at a decent premium as on today or not ?

From what u guys have written i understand there seems to be little progress on the ground as compared to last yr when this project was launched.Just wondering when 9which yr) can someone go and stay there from now.

Originally Posted by cheettu
    i got a call from some broker yesterday.. he asked me if i wanted to sell my unit for around 8.5 lacs premium..
    but anyways.. i am not interested in selling.. so i said no..
    CommentQuote
  • 7 years for CrestView

Hi,

I bought an apartment in crest view few months back for end use expecting the possession would be no earlier than 2018. (looking at Unitech's project launched in 2006/07 but still far away from possession).
    Anthea could also be on similar lines... don't mind... It's my POV

Regards
    Originally Posted by Ashman
    There seems to be lot of quotes for smaller units in this thread ....but somehow no one ever talks about the bigger size units like 300 sq yard . Is that i am the only one who got myself struck with a 300 sq yard unit ?

is resale of 300sq yard unit possible at a decent premium as on today or not ?

From what u guys have written i understand there seems to be little progress on the ground as compared to last yr when this project was launched.Just wondering when 9which yr) can someone go and stay there from now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chetankhanna
    Hi,

I bought an apartment in crest view few months back for end use expecting the possession would be no earlier than 2018. (looking at Unitech's project launched in 2006/07 but still far away from possession).

Regards

which projects are u talking about.. launched in 06/07 but not completed???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cheettu
    which projects are u talking about.. launched in 06/07 but not completed???

Which Unitech ones you know which were launched in the last 5-6 years and have been completed? None of the unitech projects have completed which have been launched since 2006-07. starting with UGCC which is still 3 years away.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    Which Unitech ones you know which were launched in the last 5-6 years and have been completed? None of the unitech projects have completed which have been launched since 2006-07. starting with UGCC which is still 3 years away.

aree bhai sahab gussa kyun ho rahe ho.. main to bas pooch hi rhaa hoon..
    from what i know:
    fresco- possession given
    escape- possession in progress
    harmony- possession in progress
    CommentQuote
  • There seems to be lot of conflicting opinions on when can we expect possesion ......but good part is there r at least opinions ........

i am getting a little edgey since no one seems to have even an opinion on the second part of my question

"is resale of 300sq yard unit possible at a decent premium as on today or not ? "............is there any1 on this forum who has also invested in a 300sq yard unit or bigger ...have u guys tried selling it ? did u get any offer ?

Originally Posted by chetankhanna
    Hi,

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashman
    There seems to be lot of conflicting opinions on when can we expect possesion ......but good part is there r at least opinions ........

i am getting a little edgey since no one seems to have even an opinion on the second part of my question

"is resale of 300sq yard unit possible at a decent premium as on today or not ? "............is there any1 on this forum who has also invested in a 300sq yard unit or bigger ...have u guys tried selling it ? did u get any offer ?

not sure bro.. but buying/selling to ho hi rahi hogi 300sq yard vale ki bhi i assume..
    CommentQuote
  • Good News for Unitech Investors

Unitech reaches settlement on Uninor JV...i hope things to move positive from here on

Unitech reaches settlement on Uninor JV with Telenor - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote