Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

UNitech has one of the best marketing teams in Ggn(From Investor Point of View).

They regularly revise the prices which help in the resale price discovery.

They have revised the prices of Vista/Sunbreeze where there is zero company availability.

Comment

This is good for the investors for sure (inventory or no inventory).

Comment

Anyways I feel these SPR properties especially near to Sohna Road are underpriced at 5100-5300 levels

New launches on NH and D way are touching 4700-4800 now

Comment

new launches are always on higher pricing due to the staggered payment structure and all white concept.

I guess you can get to know about the real pricing only in the resale market. People might fool themselves to enter these locations especially Dway at 4700-4800 levels as in resale there are plenty of good options available at much cheaper levels and from 4700-4800 appreciation may be limited or may take a long time.
          Last edited January 1 2016, 02:38 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
            Anyways I feel these SPR properties especially near to Sohna Road are underpriced at 5100-5300 levels

New launches on NH and D way are touching 4700-4800 now
            Hi amit did u invest in revanta ,did u get the old rate

Comment

Sir purana rate nahi mila ....

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                Sir purana rate nahi mila ....
                have u bought ,which one high rise or low rise

Comment

I did not buy....

Comment

Originally posted by smart111 View Post
                    new launches are always on higher pricing due to the staggered payment structure and all white concept.
                    I guess you can get to know about the real pricing only in the resale market. People might fool themselves to enter these locations especially Dway at 4700-4800 levels as in resale there are plenty of good options available at much cheaper levels and from 4700-4800 appreciation may be limited or may take a long time.
                    I agree completely. If you compare Dway with recently launched unitech projects, resale is at 5300 levels. Only 30% payment has gone and premium is between 4-5 lacs only. This makes better sense rather new launches.
                    RS
                    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

has unitech revised the price of anthea floors,whats the current price amit bhai

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X