Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Given the fact that the exact location, price and other details of this project are still unknown, should anyone prefer this to Unitech's recently launched South Park ? I think South Park would be cheaper than this when Unitech floor gets launched !

What is your opinion ? Which one should one go for ?
    Last edited January 1 2016, 01:46 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

As per a broker update company has stopped accepting cheques for 180 sq yard floors

anybody got similar update?

Comment

The available size are as follows : 199, 240, 360 & 500Sqyard in Sec. 70 on Golf Course Ext. Road having Location advantage, cheque required 6,8,9,10 Lac respectively with name of Unitech Ltd.

Comment

Looks like this project will be much better . If Unitech delivers what they say it may be a good investment for long term.

Considering Unitech as a Big name in Gurgaon there should be good demand for this project.

Comment

Confused

I am confused about the sizes 199, 240, 360 & 500Sqyard

Would 199 be 3 BHK or 2BHK, anyone has any news on this?

Comment

199 sq. yards is 1791 sq. feet . Taking 60 - 65 % covered/carpet area, u get an area of 1075/1164 sq. feet, good enough for a 2 BHK only ( unless, the loading is pretty low, 3 BHK would be difficult to squeeze in ) .
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Any update on the launch/response of this project

Comment

launch still some time away... currently looks by month end..

the smaller size and ground floors have seen decent response...

no mad rush yet...

Comment

Priority Number

I gave check to my broker- investors clinic for this unitech project. I received copy of my check with date and unitech stamp from my broker as receipt. I was told by broker that there is no separate priority number. Is this information correct?

Comment

unitech usually does not stamp its receipt..if they have good
                      also while they dont inform the client of the priority no. but the same can be found if you ask your broker....

Originally posted by vik1234 View Post
                      I gave check to my broker- investors clinic for this unitech project. I received copy of my check with date and unitech stamp from my broker as receipt. I was told by broker that there is no separate priority number. Is this information correct?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X