Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

http://www.unitechgroup.com/pdfs/ant...-pricelist.pdf

They have not updated this list on website..But i am sure if they have revised for CV, they must have revised the price for Anthea...

Anthea had got an even better response than CV

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      http://www.unitechgroup.com/pdfs/ant...-pricelist.pdf

They have not updated this list on website..But i am sure if they have revised for CV, they must have revised the price for Anthea...

Anthea had got an even better response than CV
      Thanks and pls update if u have any info regarding the same

Comment

Amit ji : Anthea just not got better response .. things were not even available at the launch. Did u see the crowd at Unitech office on the day of launch.

my broker did assure me that i will get a first floor for sure... but for that he did not offer me any discount etc.

And finally i got First floor at 56.40 less ID. Lots of people could not get the allotment.. thats why Anthea floor commanded good premium since the day of launch

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
          Amit ji : Anthea just not got better response .. things were not even available at the launch. Did u see the crowd at Unitech office on the day of launch.

my broker did assure me that i will get a first floor for sure... but for that he did not offer me any discount etc.

And finally i got First floor at 56.40 less ID. Lots of people could not get the allotment.. thats why Anthea floor commanded good premium since the day of launch
          kapil ji have u sold your floor,any idea as to what is the revised price,whats the current premium

Comment

I will keep my floor for another a few months.

The prices r not revised from the company

my broker says premium is approx 4 Lac for FF and 3 for SF over & above BSP..

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
              I will keep my floor for another a few months.

The prices r not revised from the company

my broker says premium is approx 4 Lac for FF and 3 for SF over & above BSP..
              thanks for the info

Comment

Subvention scheme

Got a mail from Unitech commercial/finance team. There is a subvention scheme from PNBHFL for 18 months duration where PNB will upfront pay the money to Unitech and the company will bear the interest burden which is EMI/Pre-EMI.

Does it make sense to go for it?

Comment

Originally posted by smart111 View Post
                  Got a mail from Unitech commercial/finance team. There is a subvention scheme from PNBHFL for 18 months duration where PNB will upfront pay the money to Unitech and the company will bear the interest burden which is EMI/Pre-EMI.

Does it make sense to go for it?
                  Why would you want to go for subvention?

- That would mean that Unitech gets all the money upfront.

- Do you get any discount on this upfront payment?

- It will be difficult to make a resale till the property has been constructed majorily, because investor would want to pay a small amount front and earn appreciation on that

- I am fairly convincend that No construction is going to happen for another 2 years. I am also invested in Niravana -2 , action has started only now after almost 2 years of lull.

Unless subvention says that EMI payments will only start when Unitech hands over the posession, i think it is a waste of investment.

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
                    Why would you want to go for subvention?

- That would mean that Unitech gets all the money upfront.

- Do you get any discount on this upfront payment?

- It will be difficult to make a resale till the property has been constructed majorily, because investor would want to pay a small amount front and earn appreciation on that

- I am fairly convincend that No construction is going to happen for another 2 years. I am also invested in Niravana -2 , action has started only now after almost 2 years of lull.

Unless subvention says that EMI payments will only start when Unitech hands over the posession, i think it is a waste of investment.
                    Valid point Gupta ji. Thanks for elaboration. I precisely asked the same question to the person in Unitech but he used sugarcoated words as if he was selling this offer.
                    Apprehensions were always there in my mind when he informed that the construction will begin in April next year. Not sure if the construction will actually commence in April??

Comment

Subvention is never a good idea unless it is for atleast 3 years or till possession.

Moreover it does not makes sense for Investors.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X