Collapse

Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Investor will be stuck up at the time of sel.. since he will have to settle with PNB in this case. Also Subvention is only great if this is up to possession..

Comment

Just 18 months .. you must be kidding !!

Knowing the investor friendly construction speed (read delayed :-)... i doubt if even any visible progress above the ground will be seen by then.

this is an open and shut case and in words of Sherlock "it's elementary Watson"

With recession looming, i won't be surprise if all builders (including Unitech) delay their deliverables by couple of years. So any subvention scheme less than 3 years should not be even discussed (it includes investor or end user)

cheers ...

Originally posted by smart111 View Post
      Got a mail from Unitech commercial/finance team. There is a subvention scheme from PNBHFL for 18 months duration where PNB will upfront pay the money to Unitech and the company will bear the interest burden which is EMI/Pre-EMI.

Does it make sense to go for it?

Comment

Originally posted by vikash.kumar View Post
        Just 18 months .. you must be kidding !!

Knowing the investor friendly construction speed (read delayed :-)... i doubt if even any visible progress above the ground will be seen by then.

this is an open and shut case and in words of Sherlock "it's elementary Watson"

With recession looming, i won't be surprise if all builders (including Unitech) delay their deliverables by couple of years. So any subvention scheme less than 3 years should not be even discussed (it includes investor or end user)

cheers ...
        vikash babu, I am not kidding but the offer received from Unitech is kiddish. Thought of sharing it with others in the thread who are invested in it. Do you have a unit here as well?

Comment

I am planning to buy Anthea 2nd floor of 359sq yd and the builder is offering BSP of 1 cr after a discount of 2%. They say that the construction will start by March-April 2012 and will take 3 yrs to complete.

As per my exp, mostly all the projects gets delayed for sure and i am buying for my own use or might sell it if i don't like it after possession.

As per the payment plan, within 4 months of booking, i will be paying approx 40lacs with nothing in return till 4yrs.

Is it a good deal?

Thanks
          CB
          Last edited January 1 2016, 02:39 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by coolchhavs View Post
            I am planning to buy Anthea 2nd floor of 359sq yd and the builder is offering BSP of 1 cr after a discount of 2%. They say that the construction will start by March-April 2012 and will take 3 yrs to complete.
            As per my exp, mostly all the projects gets delayed for sure and i am buying for my own use or might sell it if i dont like it after posession.
            As per the payment plan, within 4 months of booking, i will be paying approx 40lacs with nothing in return till 4yrs.
            Is it a good deal?
            Thanks
            CB
            Hi
            I have many client who have invested in this project. this is a good project and as far as the delivery time lines are concerned, They should be able to deliver it on time because of the fact that these are low rise floors and the construction time is substantially less. It will be a great place to live for sure
            So all the best for your new home.

Warm Regards
            Adnan

Comment

Originally posted by coolchhavs View Post
              As per my exp, mostly all the projects gets delayed for sure and i am buying for my own use or might sell it if i dont like it after posession.
              Is it a good deal?
              Thanks
              CB
              Good investment for sure if you are ok with delays to one year period. I was also informed by Unitech management that construction may start in March- April 2012 but going by the information received from seniors and the anticipation of another slowdown, it may be delayed.
              Anyway the location is good and the project is nice so safe to invest here.

Comment

Originally posted by adnan786
                I have 2 units available for sale

191.4 Sq Yards, 997 Sq Feet, 2 Bedroom, First Floor, all payments duly paid, Premium 6 Lac (Negotiable)

If any one interested in the same, please email me your number at adnanshraman.in
                Bhai broker advertisement is not allowed in the forum. I guess IGRM is watching the thread.

Comment

i believe construction of anthea wont start before August/September next year.

I called unitech yesterday. They are saying that it may start March April next year but their tone was not very confident.

Reason they give is that since its a low rise, it doesn't take much time to construct which is true.

But finally it will end up getting delayed by 1 or 2 yrs minimum.
                  Last edited January 1 2016, 02:40 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

prices of all unitech projects like south park, crestview, sunbreeze, vista have increased last month except anthea.. any idea why??

Comment

koi to mere sawaal ka jawaab dedo bhai.. khoon paseney ki kamai lagai hai..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X