Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Unitech SPR properties

Hello Amit Ji,

I am a new member and following this forum for quiet sometimes silently and it really amaze me how you guys have gathered so much awareness on the Indian real estate market... In fact this is my first post... :)

As I am also looking to buy a property in the near future and encircling multiple options out of which crestview is the one so just want to ask if there was any special reason that you didn't name this one in your reply below??
    You POV will have major impact on my decision.... Please advise.

Regards,
    Shikha

Originally Posted by amit001
    If you have money - Sunbreeze!!!

Second you can choose between Southpark or Anthea.

I dont want to put 1cr + with unitech, because of the issues associated with it, thats the reason I am looking at a small ticket size purchase (I still have nt finalized to go ahead; still analyzing), else Southpark has a better location.
    CommentQuote
  • What would be the current price of 360 sq yd 2nd floor? I am getting confusing quotes from various brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • What do members think about 1st vs second floor in a 190 sq yard plot...

Is 1st floor clearly a better choice, will it command more premium?

Or since only people will limited budget will look at a small 2 BHk floor, is it better to go for the cheaper option of 2nd floor??

What do members think. Please put forward your views...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    What do members think about 1st vs second floor in a 190 sq yard plot...

Is 1st floor clearly a better choice, will it command more premium?

Or since only people will limited budget will look at a small 2 BHk floor, is it better to go for the cheaper option of 2nd floor??

What do members think. Please put forward your views...

2nd floor will be better as the end user will always think about the advantage of proximity to terrace
    CommentQuote
  • if I remember correctly, terrace is shared for 1st and 2nd floor owners. Second floor is cheaper and fast moving but for an end user, first floor makes lot of sense as its not very hot like second floor.

In country like India (especially NCR) where you have summers for 9 months in a year, it makes sense to avoid second floor for a middle class family as A/C cost shoot up so much and even then you may not be able to get the desired cooling.
    CommentQuote
  • Smart,

very good point..

I have stayed in a top floor house and understand the situation.

Thanx,
    CommentQuote
  • sir har kamrey main split AC hai! aur fir terrace ko heat proffing bhee kiya ja sakta hai!! i feel 2nd floor is advantageous as terrace proximity there...cheaper too!
    Originally Posted by smart111
    if I remember correctly, terrace is shared for 1st and 2nd floor owners. Second floor is cheaper and fast moving but for an end user, first floor makes lot of sense as its not very hot like second floor.
    In country like India (especially NCR) where you have summers for 9 months in a year, it makes sense to avoid second floor for a middle class family as A/C cost shoot up so much and even then you may not be able to get the desired cooling.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    if I remember correctly, terrace is shared for 1st and 2nd floor owners. Second floor is cheaper and fast moving but for an end user, first floor makes lot of sense as its not very hot like second floor.

I agree...
    CommentQuote
  • Sir .. Sec floor main climb kerna is always a problem .. ... so the best residence choice by every mean is first floor ...

let be heating problem .... accessing ground is much easier...
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed, if the roof rights are shared between 1st and 2nd floor, the 1st floor will always be in more demand between the two.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jonbon
    sir har kamrey main split AC hai! aur fir terrace ko heat proffing bhee kiya ja sakta hai!! i feel 2nd floor is advantageous as terrace proximity there...cheaper too!

you are right bro but the desired cooling is still not achieved. My friend stays at top floor of one of the buildings. He has got heat proofing etc also done and A/C runs all the time in summers but still cooling is not that evident. In the end choice apni apni...
    CommentQuote
  • top floor is always an issue. Plesent in winters but tereble in summers... I agree even ac doew not work and in gurgaon we have 7 months hot climate. will avoid top floor.. My POV
    CommentQuote
  • Guys what do you think is it worth paying 3 lakhs for a corner plc for a 190 sq yard plot?

Corner plots enjoy very good premium, but is it same with the floors as well?

Please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • also an end user who is buying a 1000 sq ft flat (assuming a person buying a small 2 bhk has a limited budget).. will he bother about things like corner etc?

Please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Guys what do you think is it worth paying 3 lakhs for a corner plc for a 190 sq yard plot?

Corner plots enjoy very good premium, but is it same with the floors as well?

Please advice.

i somehow prefer somewhere and the center of the colony instead of corner flat..
    but its a personal choice..

and if u r not an end user.. then why paying corner plz.. go for whatever u get cheapest.. this is my funda..
    CommentQuote