Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

sir unitech se mila.... may be they will update the site soon

Originally posted by cheettu View Post
    sir.. ye pdf kidhar se mila.. site par to nahi hai ye..

Comment

AmitMM.. aap to barey jugaadu nikley.. thanks.. site par nahi hai but aapke paas aa gaya.. aur koi andar ki khabar bhi hai to share karo..

Comment

Great,

Site still shows old price. Nice to have it quite early. But can unitech sell at this price. i mean do they have inventory left with them.

If yes then why and how people will be able to sell first floor of 191 sq. yds. at 61K as BSP including premium.??

Comment

I don't think Unitech has inventory left for smaller sizes. Larger sizes could be available.

Also, if you notice the wildflower country plan, there are more such floors expected. These small price revisions helps extablish the new base for future launches.

At 56.3 - 192 sq yard second floor by Unitech indicates that in resale market, the price will be higher because there is no orginal inventory left with Unitech.

Comment

2 bedroom inventory finished the day it was launched.. baaki 3 and 4 bedroom still availablw with unitech shayad.. i myself bought 2 bedroom in resale in september

Comment

Cheetu ji: what price u paid when u bought 2BHK in sept. was that FF or second F ??

Also whats the idea about current premium for first floor. for 191 sq. yds?

Comment

Premium is variable from 4 to 6 Lacs but depends on the need of the buyer and the location obviously. If you are seriously looking to buy in resale, bargain hard.

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
                  Cheetu ji: what price u paid when u bought 2BHK in sept. was that FF or second F ??

Also whats the idea about current premium for first floor. for 191 sq. yds?
                  i paid 3 lakh premium for 2nd floor in September..
                  no idea whats the premium in the market right now..

Comment

amitt001.. can u edit the name of this thread to Unitech Anthea Floors so that it becomes clear to new members.. is it possible

Comment

Anthea vs milano

Hi all,

I m getting Anthea (First floor, 420 sqm plot, 2259 sqft, 4BHK) for BSP 5930/ from unitech as original booking. Do you think this is a good price to enter in such a project since this is not a high end/luxury project.

In comparison to this, I m getting Milano (same location as Anthea) for BSP 6100/- .. however my only problem with Milano is that i dont like their floor plan that much ...

I m lookign at possible end use options ..

Please advice ..

Thanks,
                      Vivek

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X