Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________


Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
Reply
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    Can some one elborate on "Woodstock floors" ... i mean the location and builder details etc ...


    Woodstock is also by unitech. all structure ready. I went to see the site this sunday. not ready for possession. there is a fully operational school right next to it. location is right next to Harmony
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Also the actual premium in the market is much lesser than what is being quoted on the forum...

    There are tons of options for first floor with premium from 6-8 lakhs, which means 59-61 lakhs for 1st floor units....I have got an inventory of more than 10 units within this range...

    I dont see too many takers for the project cirrently, though it looks attratcive to me..

    May be the unitech tag is keeping buyers away


    Can you please tell me how much payment has been gone to the builder for these floors and what is stage of construction?
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody else who could add to the claims of laofer that there are no buyers for these floors and one can easily get these floors at 4 lakh premium?
    CommentQuote
  • Loafer ji should PM the broker details to all interested 4L premium..SALE SALE SALE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Anybody else who could add to the claims of laofer that there are no buyers for these floors and one can easily get these floors at 4 lakh premium?

    Amit, I think you already arrived at the price discovery for anthea floors. While someone mentioned price of 68 lakhs, loafer is quoting rather low premium.
    Whatever has been quoted by brokers seems right. I check a few quotes, sellers are quoting ~ 6 lakhs premium. You might get 50k-1 lakh further down during the meeting.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have details on when the proposed connectivity of Sohna road and SPR going to come up ? Also, any news on when Unitech plans to start construction of Anthea Floors?

    Any insight will be much appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Views123
    Does anyone have details on when the proposed connectivity of Sohna road and SPR going to come up ? Also, any news on when Unitech plans to start construction of Anthea Floors?

    Any insight will be much appreciated.

    First answer even Mr. Hooda (CM) does nt know

    Second answer - Even Mr. Ramesh Chandra does not know. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech Anthea/Vatika Seven Lamps/Paras Irene

    Dear all,

    I am a newbie here and am thinking on various options for a 4BHK. I have been offered Unitech Anthea, Vatika Seven Lamps and Paras Irene all of comparable sizes.

    I know some might say here that there is no comparison between apples and oranges but I would really appreciate your reasonable arguments for whichever project you think makes most economic sense. I am someone who at least now doesn't look to sell, just invest and let the thing appreciate. So, I don't mind if the project is delayed by a year or two, I would be rather happy if it does as it improves my cash flow.

    Criteria for me are:

    Location:
    Anthea is closest to the existing core of Gurgaon. Vatika INXT is pretty far out. Paras is behind Anthea, a bit further inward in Sector 70a which means farther from SPR.

    Building quality: Unitech's building quality, although not earth-shattering, looked a bit better to me than Vatika.

    Expected appreciation: This is dicy and noone can really tell, but I somehow feel that the South Gurgaon stretch of Golf Course Extension and SPR will be more profitable in the long-term.

    High-rise vs. Floor:
    I guess this is also a relative thing, but I feel that although both will sell, after 10 years when Gurgaon will be full of high-rises, the exclusivity will help low-rise floors appreciate more (correct me if my assumption is wrong). From this point, again Anthea is the best.

    High-rise usually has better clubhouse etc. and small independent floor projects usually lack their. However, Anthea is a bigger project with gated community and a proper clubhouse. Do people agree, obviously no one has seen it as construction hasn't started?

    Financial strength of the builder: Unitech is currently in a mess with huge problems with profitability. However, when I looked at their debt-equity ratio and their P/E ratio, I was surprised. They still maintain a very very high P/E ratio which means investors are expecting it to bounce back like crazy. Also, the firm has only about 28% debt, so although not profitable as they cannot currently sell a lot due to the Uninor stuff, they are not in a state when creditors are going to kick their b**t.

    Due to not selling, Unitech properties are undervalued and delayed. As mentioned before, I don't mind if project is delayed. I would mind more if it never takes off or the building quality is bad.

    Building Quality: Do you think that Paras has a reputation and a quality of building that can match Unitech or Vatika? I personally liked the building quality of Unitech Harmony over Vatika INXT.

    High-tension wires: I have looked that bigger high tension wire poles cross at about 450m outside of Anthea and smaller ones inside the green area of Anthea which is about 150-200m away from the 4bhk flats I am interested in. I guess Paras will also face this issue as SPR area has high tension wire thingy. Do you think this is a big issue for people not buying Anthea as fast as BPTP Astaire Garden flat of comparable size where the inventory has already been cleared or is it basically because of Unitech's financial trouble.

    Honestly, it might actually be clear from my post that I am most up for Anthea over Vatika Seven Lamps and Paras Irene because location and lower floor are most important for me. I am looking for people's views on whether it would be a huge mistake to delve into a Unitech project at this point.
    CommentQuote
  • Quiet true .. and smart write up....

    I have personally invested in Anthea floor of 191 sq,. yds. I too fell that SPR would be the best in the years to come and no doubt Unitech gives you much better quality that Paras or Vatika ...

    Once the construction starts and SPR is open for traffic... this place would be much better that NH8 VIN.

    And yes Anthea is currently under priced and u can get benefited from this ... so invest now ...
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone aware of any recent deal in Anthea Floors and the current prevailing premium?
    CommentQuote
  • Should hold or sell my 191 FF ? What kind of appreciation one can expect in 1 year currently getting 6 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit234
    Should hold or sell my 191 FF ? What kind of appreciation one can expect in 1 year currently getting 6 lacs


    Appreciation will now depend on Ground progress. If Unitech starts construction of all SPR projects in next 1 yr, then expect 1000Rs move from current price. Else, it may be selling at same rate after 1yr.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Appreciation will now depend on Ground progress. If Unitech starts construction of all SPR projects in next 1 yr, then expect 1000Rs move from current price. Else, it may be selling at same rate after 1yr.


    buddy.. you r right..
    also, appreciation depends on construciton on spr to gcx connectivity.. ie the patch which is left to be completed..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Blaster
    Dear all,

    I am a newbie here and am thinking on various options for a 4BHK. I have been offered Unitech Anthea, Vatika Seven Lamps and Paras Irene all of comparable sizes.

    I know some might say here that there is no comparison between apples and oranges but I would really appreciate your reasonable arguments for whichever project you think makes most economic sense. I am someone who at least now doesn't look to sell, just invest and let the thing appreciate. So, I don't mind if the project is delayed by a year or two, I would be rather happy if it does as it improves my cash flow.

    Criteria for me are:

    Location: Anthea is closest to the existing core of Gurgaon. Vatika INXT is pretty far out. Paras is behind Anthea, a bit further inward in Sector 70a which means farther from SPR.

    Building quality: Unitech's building quality, although not earth-shattering, looked a bit better to me than Vatika.

    Expected appreciation: This is dicy and noone can really tell, but I somehow feel that the South Gurgaon stretch of Golf Course Extension and SPR will be more profitable in the long-term.

    High-rise vs. Floor: I guess this is also a relative thing, but I feel that although both will sell, after 10 years when Gurgaon will be full of high-rises, the exclusivity will help low-rise floors appreciate more (correct me if my assumption is wrong). From this point, again Anthea is the best.

    High-rise usually has better clubhouse etc. and small independent floor projects usually lack their. However, Anthea is a bigger project with gated community and a proper clubhouse. Do people agree, obviously no one has seen it as construction hasn't started?

    Financial strength of the builder: Unitech is currently in a mess with huge problems with profitability. However, when I looked at their debt-equity ratio and their P/E ratio, I was surprised. They still maintain a very very high P/E ratio which means investors are expecting it to bounce back like crazy. Also, the firm has only about 28% debt, so although not profitable as they cannot currently sell a lot due to the Uninor stuff, they are not in a state when creditors are going to kick their b**t.

    Due to not selling, Unitech properties are undervalued and delayed. As mentioned before, I don't mind if project is delayed. I would mind more if it never takes off or the building quality is bad.

    Building Quality: Do you think that Paras has a reputation and a quality of building that can match Unitech or Vatika? I personally liked the building quality of Unitech Harmony over Vatika INXT.

    High-tension wires: I have looked that bigger high tension wire poles cross at about 450m outside of Anthea and smaller ones inside the green area of Anthea which is about 150-200m away from the 4bhk flats I am interested in. I guess Paras will also face this issue as SPR area has high tension wire thingy. Do you think this is a big issue for people not buying Anthea as fast as BPTP Astaire Garden flat of comparable size where the inventory has already been cleared or is it basically because of Unitech's financial trouble.

    Honestly, it might actually be clear from my post that I am most up for Anthea over Vatika Seven Lamps and Paras Irene because location and lower floor are most important for me. I am looking for people's views on whether it would be a huge mistake to delve into a Unitech project at this point.



    in my opinion, this area when gets connected to GCX, would provide you very decent returns. At this point of time, all Unitech properties are undervalued compared to their peers. This is due to the construction delays but remember once construction starts, there will be no looking back. This is also aligned to one's risk vs reward strategy. Personally if you feel there is risk with all these issues mentioned with connectivity and brand as such, better not invest in this project. If you are comfortable with these issues and hope for a timely solution on road and financial issues/delays etc. then you can expect decent returns depending on your hold time. End of the day, money is yours.
    191 sqyd floors were launched in August and total money gone so far is about 20 Lacs. Premium of 6 Lacs is about 30% in about 15 months which is more than 20% compounded.

    Disclaimer: I own one unit in anthea as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi smart111,

    Thanks for your comments, the info regarding the current premium is great although your comment comes a tag too late for helping me with my decision as I had gone ahead with my understanding and gut feeling about SPR and belief in Unitech's revival and invested day before yesterday in 502.32 sqyd. (confirmation pending though :P).

    Thanks smart111; and kapilsoft;
    CommentQuote