Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Susheel100 View Post
    Dear Cheethu,

Thank you for your advise. I was planning on buying something and someone told me that I could get 6 lacs premium on a base price of 53.6 lacs, I had got allotment on day 1 so had other discounts also billed in. I am not in a hurry but want to maybe move this unit into World Spa 2.Also my PLC is half of what other users are paying, hence the thought. Thank you once again for your suggestion.
    6 lakhs premium is very good for now. if u get that, then i would recommend u to sell it.

Comment

Premium is just 5 lakh on First floor and 4 lakh on Second floor. for 191 sq. yds floor at good location.

Comment

Originally posted by kapilsoft View Post
        Premium is just 5 lakh on First floor and 4 lakh on Second floor. for 191 sq. yds floor at good location.
        maalik..there is no fixed definition of premium.. it depends how much one can negotiate and how much need u have to buy or sell..

Comment

Boss... I have asked my broker to sell my First floor at 4 lakh premium over and above to BSP i.e. 56.40+4 Lakh .thats it.. But he is yet to get a buyer for me. )

Comment

Boss... I have asked my broker to sell my First floor at 4 lakh premium over and above to BSP i.e. 56.40+4 Lakh .thats it.. But he is yet to get a buyer for me. )
            yep i agree.. this is correct premium expectation..
            but susheel100 mentioned premium of about 6 lakhs .. thats y i asked him to sell it off if he is getting 6 lakhs..

Comment

Guys,

When do you expect the construction to start for this project? I need to plan my cash outflow accordingly as the 4th installment is due on start of construction.

Regards,
              Amit

Comment

Originally posted by im_amit View Post
                Guys,

When do you expect the construction to start for this project? I need to plan my cash outflow accordingly as the 4th installment is due on start of construction.

Regards,
                Amit
                bhaisaab.. 4th installment ke liye abhi bhot time hai.. dont worry for the next 6 months atleast

Comment

Pals....

I am keen to sell my First floor. If any body needs it kindly do PM me. Its at a very nice location with our any PLC.

Also I feel that project is really good with wonderful location. And in the days to come this would even fetch better premium. I wish to rotate my investment.

cheers....

Comment

Pals....

I am keen to sell my First floor. If any body needs it kindly do PM me. Its at a very nice location with our any PLC.

Also I feel that project is really good with wonderful location. And in the days to come this would even fetch better premium. I wish to rotate my investment.

cheers....
                    i agree with u completely on this- In coming days or as soon as the construction starts, premium would move further northwords very quickly..

Comment

Dear Friends,

Thank you for all your recommendations, have sold the Anthea floor at 5.4 lacs premium on a basic price of 53.6 lacs. Appreciate your comments.

I think it will appreciate further but that may take some time and I needed to exit for personal reasons.

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X