Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Construction wont start before one year

My sources tells me its gonne take 4-6 months for south park to start and close to an year cor anthea to start

Because fiors can be constructed in 1-2 years unlike highrise which takes 3-4 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    53.5 excludes club and ifms

There is a dipfferential of arnd 2 lakh rupees between the first and second floor

may be i m miscalculating it... what i know was launch rate was 5000. So 5000*997= 4985000
    1172*191= 223852
    . 60*191=11460
    CLUB= 100000
    Total= 5320213 + premium

please correct me if i m wrong...also if some how you find 2 gud unit pass me the broker no....i m also looking for it..
    CommentQuote
    Construction wont start before one year

My sources tells me its gonne take 4-6 months for south park to start and close to an year cor anthea to start

Because fiors can be constructed in 1-2 years unlike highrise which takes 3-4 years

Thanks for this....prompt reply..now i understand how u have 7000+ posts...n i have 250+...even i am using IREF from last 2 n half year...but hardly post any thing...
    CommentQuote
  • I guess this is the initial price list which came in july 2011

Price for 1st floor is 56,40,000 on this if my memory serves me right there was 150,000 builder discount and 2|% broker discount so the final price could not be less than 53.6 for 1st floor after all discount

I guess the going premium is around 6-8 lakhs (depending on location)so one cna get a unit in 59.5-62 lakhs 1st floor.

Hope it helps.
    CommentQuote
    I guess this is the initial price list which came in july 2011

Price for 1st floor is 56,40,000 on this if my memory serves me right there was 150,000 builder discount and 2|% broker discount so the final price could not be less than 53.6 for 1st floor after all discount

I guess the going premium is around 6-8 lakhs (depending on location)so one cna get a unit in 59.5-62 lakhs 1st floor.

Hope it helps.

ok is it includes...club & govt charges ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thats seperate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chaudhary Sahab
    Thanks for this....prompt reply..now i understand how u have 7000+ posts...n i have 250+...even i am using IREF from last 2 n half year...but hardly post any thing...B]QUOTE]

Bhai,
    This incident may give u better idea...

My Fatty wife says - I am not loosing my weight even though we have the good threadmill with Vabrator in our house since a year. and my mother in-Law supports her.
    Fact only I know that both the Lazy & Over fatty creatures have not even seen towards that threadmill since more than six months.B]QUOTE]

Bhai,
    This incident may give u better idea...

My Fatty wife says - I am not loosing my weight even though we have the good threadmill with Vabrator in our house since a year. and my mother in-Law supports her.
    Fact only I know that both the Lazy & Over fatty creatures have not even seen towards that threadmill since more than six months.
    CommentQuote
    Just the format

And the picture now in the price list is that of Espace Premiere. So, basically all these pictures have no value, investment khali eent, patthar, location or builder ke naam ki hai, dikhayenge kuch denge kuch.
    CommentQuote
  • guys.. prices have increased.. someone plz share the latest price pdf of anthea..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Blaster
    And the picture now in the price list is that of Espace Premiere. So, basically all these pictures have no value, investment khali eent, patthar, location or builder ke naam ki hai, dikhayenge kuch denge kuch.

Boss,

Value bhi eent, patthar, location or builder ke naam ki hoti hai. Picture doesn't matter much...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
    its the same. they have nt increased

http://unitechgroup.com/pdfs/anthea-floor-pricelist.pdf

they have increased it bro.. its not updated on the site yet..
    i saw it in my office.. but cannot upload from office..
    CommentQuote
  • whats the rate of 1/2 floor 190 sq yard floors now.. cheetu bhai?
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy here. Dont want them to increase the rates before i buy :)
    CommentQuote
    whats the rate of 1/2 floor 190 sq yard floors now.. cheetu bhai?

2nd floor 191 sq yard is 67.5 lakhs now.. earlier it was 65.5 lakhs..
    CommentQuote