Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Susheel100 View Post
    Dear Friends,

Thank you for all your recommendations, have sold the Anthea floor at 5.4 lacs premium on a basic price of 53.6 lacs. Appreciate your comments.

I think it will appreciate further but that may take some time and I needed to exit for personal reasons.

Cheers
    woww.. congrats.. this is great news that premium is around 5-6 lakhs.. great great..

Comment

Originally posted by cheettu View Post
      woww.. congrats.. this is great news that premium is around 5-6 lakhs.. great great..
      Congrats! just for info, I would like to know if you used a broker? or direct.
      Regards
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Dear RS,

It was a direct deal, I think the 2nd floor price at 53.6 lacs was very attractive as a base price and hence the deal went through. The person paid me 5.4 lacs plus another 3 lacs ( I had got the 1.5 inagural discount and 1.5 broker commission) so I got 8.4 lacs, I hope this helps.

Comment

Dear RS,

It was a direct deal, I think the 2nd floor price at 53.6 lacs was very attractive as a base price and hence the deal went through. The person paid me 5.4 lacs plus another 3 lacs ( I had got the 1.5 inagural discount and 1.5 broker commission) so I got 8.4 lacs, I hope this helps.
          Great! you were among the few lucky ones who got initial discount on this unit. This turns out to be almost 50% gain on current outgo of 20 lakhs.

congratulations!

i am fairly bullish on this project, this is just the begining of premiums on 2 bedroom units in this project.

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
            Great! you were among the few lucky ones who got initial discount on this unit. This turns out to be almost 50% gain on current outgo of 20 lakhs.

congratulations!

i am fairly bullish on this project, this is just the begining of premiums on 2 bedroom units in this project.
            yes, lowrise always fetch far more premium than high rise as supply is less and demand is more for lowrise..
            let the construction begin and we will see premium zooming to 10 lakhs in no time..

Comment

Every1 seems top be talking only about 2 BHK ...does this mean 3BHK UNITS ARE NOT COMMANDING ANY PREMIUM currentlly ??

Can anyone let me know what premium and when can i expect on my 300sq yard FF Unit .My holding time is maximum 1 yr from now....your opinion and help is highly appriciated.....thanks

Originally posted by cheettu View Post
              yes, lowrise always fetch far more premium than high rise as supply is less and demand is more for lowrise..
              let the construction begin and we will see premium zooming to 10 lakhs in no time..

Comment

Dear RS,

Thanks Susheel,
                Overall return is very good. On top of it you managed to sell directly...wow.
                RS
                "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Dear RS,

congrats Susheel. Did you pay transfer charges to Unitech or it was free of cost?

Comment

Originally posted by smart111 View Post
                    congrats Susheel. Did you pay transfer charges to Unitech or it was free of cost?
                    Rs 50 psf is transfer charge for anthea floors.

Comment

when is company price of anthea floors increasing..

...........and when is construction starting ?
                      Last edited January 1 2016, 02:47 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X