Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________


Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
Reply
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Cheetu Sir - 2 bedroom per 50-60K ka rent, kya baat kar rahe ho :)

    Anyways, sir please share the revised price list. I have not been able to find it.


    guptaji..
    dil pe kyun le rahe ho.. kuch to milega rent.. main to aise hi dil khol kar bol diya 50k :)

    i cannot upload any doc from office yaar..
    192 sq yard- 2nd floor is 67.6 lacs
    192 sq yard- 1st floor is 71.2 lacs
    192 sq yard- ground floor is 101.7 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Cheetu Sir - 2 bedroom per 50-60K ka rent, kya baat kar rahe ho :)

    Anyways, sir please share the revised price list. I have not been able to find it.


    Here it is...
    CommentQuote
  • Oops, just 15 days after I bought, price has been increased by 5 lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Respected Senior Members,

    I recently exited Skyon and have about a CR to invest and have the ability to add 60 lacs per year to the kitty. My goals are pure investment. I usually like to low ticket size so that they are easier to liquidate when needed.

    I exited Skyon as I thought it's becoming expensive to get an easy exit later, may have been incorrect judgement, but it's done already.

    I am now looking at the following:

    1. Unitech Anthea Floors - Fits budget but am spooked by the trouble Unitech is/was in and state of SPR
    2. Tata Pirmanti - New tower launch tentative Rs. 9000 - The new lauch price sounds exhorbitant but hell so did Skyon when I bought it
    3. Unitech Escape Premier - 3.5- 4Cr
    4. Puri Emrald Bay - Pre- Launch if it happens - Rs. 6300-7000
    5. Ireo 67A project if it launches Rs. 7500-8500
    6. Shobha Developers - 1 floor of the duplex villa ~3.65 cr or the Row House only one available 3.88 cr

    I have been a keen observer of this forum and investor in the GGN/ Noida area for 2.5 years and have realized that this market does not run on fundamentals. It is unknown where the money is coming from so would appreciate any insights into your evaluation of my options. I usually hold the properties between 8 months to 2 years and exit, my ideal rate of return on invested capital after all (Transfer, Brokerage charges) is 18% per annum. Also, my ability to deal in colored money is really limited, so I would like your opinion on original bookings for this.

    Thank you!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by onceagain
    Respected Senior Members,

    I recently exited Skyon and have about a CR to invest and have the ability to add 60 lacs per year to the kitty. My goals are pure investment. I usually like to low ticket size so that they are easier to liquidate when needed.

    I exited Skyon as I thought it's becoming expensive to get an easy exit later, may have been incorrect judgement, but it's done already.

    I am now looking at the following:

    1. Unitech Anthea Floors - Fits budget but am spooked by the trouble Unitech is/was in and state of SPR
    2. Tata Pirmanti - New tower launch tentative Rs. 9000 - The new lauch price sounds exhorbitant but hell so did Skyon when I bought it
    3. Unitech Escape Premier - 3.5- 4Cr
    4. Puri Emrald Bay - Pre- Launch if it happens - Rs. 6300-7000
    5. Ireo 67A project if it launches Rs. 7500-8500
    6. Shobha Developers - 1 floor of the duplex villa ~3.65 cr or the Row House only one available 3.88 cr

    I have been a keen observer of this forum and investor in the GGN/ Noida area for 2.5 years and have realized that this market does not run on fundamentals. It is unknown where the money is coming from so would appreciate any insights into your evaluation of my options. I usually hold the properties between 8 months to 2 years and exit, my ideal rate of return on invested capital after all (Transfer, Brokerage charges) is 18% per annum. Also, my ability to deal in colored money is really limited, so I would like your opinion on original bookings for this.

    Thank you!



    I have no suggestion but wow 60 lakh every year to kitty. Good !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Cheetu bhaibdecide kar liya hain

    This calc was forn another gentleman who was saying its expensive at 6100 so i was telling him my pov.


    Amit bhai can you PM any broker no which you were dealing you...some where you have mentioned you nhave many optons with 6 lakh premium.....i m looking for a non pLC unit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I Have already includd that in high rise there are extra charges of 275 edc idc and 60 ifms this comes out to br 350000 for 1000 sq ft unit

    In floorrs total extra charges are 1172 plus 60 per sq yRd which comes out to br 1172 * 90\1000 which is like 225000 so in flors one save around 115000 for a 1000 sq ft unit

    Hence savings of 115 in bsp

    400 savings in car parkijg anf 115 savings in extra charges total savings of 515 in bsp in floors for a 1000 sq ft unit


    Yup Amit sorry I missed you had included in ur initial calculations
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chaudhary Sahab
    Amit bhai can you PM any broker no which you were dealing you...some where you have mentioned you nhave many optons with 6 lakh premium.....i m looking for a non pLC unit


    Mee too!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    Cheetu Sir - 2 bedroom per 50-60K ka rent, kya baat kar rahe ho :)

    Anyways, sir please share the revised price list. I have not been able to find it.


    Cheetu sir is not dreaming , 2bHK in good localities like South City I in Gurgaon is 25K - 30K . And Palms Apartments it Goes to 35k .

    And here we are talking about a gated community with A/c and other facilities , that too will complete near by 2015 .

    In 2015 , rent of 50k - 60k is very predictable for 2bhk .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raveen
    Cheetu sir is not dreaming , 2bHK in good localities like South City I in Gurgaon is 25K - 30K . And Palms Apartments it Goes to 35k .

    And here we are talking about a gated community with A/c and other facilities , that too will complete near by 2015 .

    In 2015 , rent of 50k - 60k is very predictable for 2bhk .


    I love the optimism that new joiners in the forum have. Having said that, Anthea is one of the better bets in the market as the prices are due for an upside. I still remember that i was offerred 3 lacs premium the day it was launched and its only 6 lacs after 1.5 years. The worth of this location is much more but due to all the negativity that has been there for Unitech in the past its dragging at low prices
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roughrider
    I love the optimism that new joiners in the forum have. Having said that, Anthea is one of the better bets in the market as the prices are due for an upside. I still remember that i was offerred 3 lacs premium the day it was launched and its only 6 lacs after 1.5 years. The worth of this location is much more but due to all the negativity that has been there for Unitech in the past its dragging at low prices


    Plus not to mention this a low ticket size (relatively) and if other area of Gurgaon (Including DExpressway) keep appreciating at super normal rates, this will probably be the one of the few properties close to Sohna Rd within reach for a middle class end user....

    Having said that, does anybody know a broker that is actively helping resale deals here. I have tried my usual and none seem to be dealing in this property in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roughrider
    I love the optimism that new joiners in the forum have. Having said that, Anthea is one of the better bets in the market as the prices are due for an upside. I still remember that i was offerred 3 lacs premium the day it was launched and its only 6 lacs after 1.5 years. The worth of this location is much more but due to all the negativity that has been there for Unitech in the past its dragging at low prices


    Bro, the market would steam up once any one of the new projects launched by Unitech (SP, Anthea,CV) in this area see construction happening. Though the prices have been increased by Unitech every now and then but the progress on ground would ensure its appreciation in resale..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    Bro, the market would steam up once any one of the new projects launched by Unitech (SP, Anthea,CV) in this area see construction happening. Though the prices have been increased by Unitech every now and then but the progress on ground would ensure its appreciation in resale..


    yes.. absolutely right..

    also, i think SP would be the 1st one where construction will start out of these 3 projects.. then anthea and CV
    CommentQuote
  • Quite Possible for smart investors. If you churn 3-4cr in 12-18 months and 18-20% ROI that he has been managing successfully (Only smart investors books gain and exits at the right time like he did in Skyon), one can achieve this. I am sure just Skyon would have added that much in 10-12 months.

    Sorry Mr "Onceagain" to have taken a dig on your investment. Was really impressed with your investment strategy. Keep up the good work and add
    "60L" in your kitty SPR once again.

    RA

    Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    I have no suggestion but wow 60 lakh every year to kitty. Good !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Quite Possible for smart investors. If you churn 3-4cr in 12-18 months and 18-20% ROI that he has been managing successfully (Only smart investors books gain and exits at the right time like he did in Skyon), one can achieve this. I am sure just Skyon would have added that much in 10-12 months.

    Sorry Mr "Onceagain" to have taken a dig on your investment. Was really impressed with your investment strategy. Keep up the good work and add
    "60L" in your kitty SPR once again.

    RA


    Rushil- Not at all, no need for any apologies. You are dead on, if I had held onto Skyon their was a decent chance I would have made 15-18% or more actually, its almost definite I would have. But I always get edgy and jittery when I feel that a project is getting in the over-valued category and a end user may not come in easily to give me an exit at the future expected rate and I might have to wait for an exit once the construction 70-80% there.

    Do I loose gains in the process yes, but do I sleep well at night yes

    I know, maybe I should change my strategy and start taking the big bets, but I think i'll take sometime to become that ballsy. Maybe when I have enough money in my bank.....
    CommentQuote