Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In the hindsight most people could have done smarter things.... but its important to maintain discipline and respect for the gut.
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech to reduce debt: Good for investors??

Unitech Corporate Parks Plc (UCP), the real estate investment company listed on London’s Alternative Investment Market in which developer Unitech Ltd holds a 40 per cent stake, has decided to put one of its largest assets in India on the block with a valuation of Rs 3,000 crore.
    The high-rise Infospace Dundahera, coming up in the 28-acre information technology-special economic zone (IT-SEZ) in Gurgaon near Delhi, is expected to be completed by 2013-end. The project commands 1.9 million sq ft of space and it already has pre-lease commitments of up to 64.5 per cent of the lettable area (the net area plus a proportion of areas such as lift lobbies, service corridors, etc). The valuation of the company has been undertaken by independent valuers.The project is being jointly developed by the local land owner and the company and 28 per cent of the proceeds from monetisation will go to the land owner.

When contacted for comments, Donald Lake, non-executive chairman of UCP, said without getting into the specifics: “The board is working actively on all future options for the company and ways to monetise the assets as they progress. We continue to believe that the maximum value for shareholders will be achieved by creating investments that are substantially physically complete, and so our strategy continues to be to further the projects as quickly as tenant demand permits”.
    He confirmed that the project was expected to be completed by the end of 2013.
    UCP is developing five more assets, including two projects in Noida, which will be completed by 2016, and another in Gurgaon, also with 2016 deadline. It’s Kolkata property (43.6 per cent of the space has been leased out) is expected to be completed by 2021, while the one in Greater Noida will be completed in 2023.
    The Unitech group, which was engaged in a bitter battle with its Norwegian partner Telenor, recently smoked the peace pipe after agreeing to sell its 33.75 per cent stake in their telecom joint venture, Unitech Wireless, for an undisclosed amount. The remaining equity in the company was held by Telenor. With this move, the group marked its exit from the turbulent telecom business and has not decided to stick to its knitting.
    While it has reduced its debt to a comfortable Rs 5,300 crore, the deal will help it in further reducing its debt exposure.
    UCP’s pre-tax profits for the first six months of the current financial year rose 63 per cent to £17.8 million (Rs 156 crore today). The value of the portfolio went up 16.2 per cent and the total area for which it has got leasing commitments is to the tune of 6.43 million square feet already.
    CommentQuote
  • guys,
    wats the latest on anthea.. any updates ??
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • whats the status on sample houses unitech was building on spr..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cheettu
    whats the status on sample houses unitech was building on spr..

I have only seen the southpark sample flat and not sure about others. are other samples also being created?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    I have only seen the southpark sample flat and not sure about others. are other samples also being created?

not sure.. i heard they are building sample flats of 3-4 apartments.. but not sure..
    CommentQuote
    guys,
    wats the latest on anthea.. any updates ??

I recently visited the site...

1. Their is a single lane road that goes thru the village and you can reach the site from the highway. trying to get to the site from the sector roads is a a mess right now.
    2. The site just has Unitech boards right now... no excavation/no other work in progress on the Anthea floors site.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by onceagain
    I recently visited the site...

1. Their is a single lane road that goes thru the village and you can reach the site from the highway. trying to get to the site from the sector roads is a a mess right now.
    2. The site just has Unitech boards right now... no excavation/no other work in progress on the Anthea floors site.

This has been the state for Anthea for a while now. But i have started getting numerous sms/emails/calls from brokers these days for resale. Although the price quotes are still the same, theres definately some movement in the market related to this one
    CommentQuote
    yaar maine to launch ke 2 months baad liya tha.. i paid 3 lacs premium..
    i remember it was launched in aug 2011 and i bought in resale somewhere in october 2011..

i dont remember which unit i have.. :)
    bas itna hi yaad hia ki 2nd floor hai and no plc is there for my unit..
    unit number yaad nahi.. papers india main pare hian mummy papa ke paas.. :)

Cheetu dear... what was the BSP of you unit which u bought in 3 lakh premium in oct 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chaudhary Sahab
    Cheetu dear... what was the BSP of you unit which u bought in 3 lakh premium in oct 2011.

pata nahi bro..
    around 52 lacs tha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    I also bought 192sq yard 2nd floor for roughly 3 lakh premium + 53.6 bsp. i am also interested to see the revised price by unitech.

nc_gupta ji ..when did u bought this unit ?
    CommentQuote
    pata nahi bro..
    around 52 lacs tha

yaay hadh ho...flat kharid liya rate nahi pata....bahut paisa hai....

I was just comparing the rate last year and now... if you BSP was 52 ( please confirm if you can remember now) + 3 lakh premium which makes it 55 lakhs BSP for non PLC/SF unit ( in october 2011)
    CommentQuote
    yaay hadh ho...flat kharid liya rate nahi pata....bahut paisa hai....

I was just comparing the rate last year and now... if you BSP was 52 ( please confirm if you can remember now) + 3 lakh premium which makes it 55 lakhs BSP for non PLC/SF unit ( in october 2011)

yes.. u r right..
    i gave total around 55.4 lac including everything..
    mine is non plc SF
    CommentQuote
    nc_gupta ji ..when did u bought this unit ?

gupta ji kaha ho...
    CommentQuote