Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    199 sq. yards is 1791 sq. feet . Taking 60 - 65 % covered/carpet area, u get an area of 1075/1164 sq. feet, good enough for a 2 BHK only ( unless, the loading is pretty low, 3 BHK would be difficult to squeeze in ) .
    Hi Manoj,

In case of floors, since covered to carpet area ratio is more in favour of buyer due to less common area, 1791 sq feet should have decent 3 bHK layout.
    I have a 3 BHK unit in orchid island with an area of 1399 Sq feet.

Thanks
    Prasoon

Comment

prasoond, do take a look at this .

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
      I think super area will be less . i have 250 sq yd ansal floor & super area is 1394 sq ft....
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        prasoond, do take a look at this .
        just a guess - May be 250 Sq Yd is inclusive of lawn on front & back side.
        I have done this calculation for Orchid Island & Unitech Vista & even for a flat where i am staying on rent currently.
        It is above 70% in both the cases. I have attached 1399 sq feet unit layout for your reference.
        Attached Files

Comment

I think the Cost of 180 Sq yd will be approx 65 Lac - 70 Lac.

They are selling South Park 5310/- sq ft, cant launch this lower than that price, considering they are in the same sector.

The only advantage floors will have is Lesser Wastage compared to South Park, So a 1200 sq ft apartment in Floors will have more liveable area compared to a 1200 sq ft apartment in South Park.

Comment

Is there any news on when is this going to be launched?

Unitech has sold fair bit of stuff in Nirvana country 2 but the pace of construction is zero. This includes equisite, villas, commercial etc.

Comment

expect allotment by month end.....the priority nos. are already being given..
              knowing unitech expect work only after 10-11 months...

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
              Is there any news on when is this going to be launched?

Unitech has sold fair bit of stuff in Nirvana country 2 but the pace of construction is zero. This includes equisite, villas, commercial etc.

Comment

They were extremely fast with southpark.

Allotment was done in 1 week and BBA in less than 2 months.

Comment

Discount offered by Broker?

Whats the type of discounts are being offered for this project by your broker? I have heard of 1 to 2% discounts on the total BSP (once the Unitech project is officially launched).

Also, my broker did not give me any Priority Number or a stamped recpt for my cheques..Did any of you get something like that?

Comment

Kunal,
                    Expect a 2% adjusted in the booking itself... infact insist on it...
                    while you wont get a stamped receipt/priority number, your broker should be able to tell you that... so ask him...

Originally posted by kunalbhatia View Post
                    Whats the type of discounts are being offered for this project by your broker? I have heard of 1 to 2% discounts on the total BSP (once the Unitech project is officially launched).

Also, my broker did not give me any Priority Number or a stamped recpt for my cheques..Did any of you get something like that?

Comment

Although i really appreciate the end product from Unitech on most of their past projects, but i am personally not confident on them at the moment with all sorts of controversies around the group.

I dont know whats the general perception in the market about Unitech these days? Some of my friends who wanted to book a flat/ floor in GRGN did not want to associate with Unitech clearly.
                      Last edited January 1 2016, 01:47 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X