Sort by :
Filter by :
- I am invested in Unitech Southpark project, so I will not be able to give you an unbaised answer :)
Other may be able to give an answer
Also are you sure on 5400 as per my calculation it is 5000 and lower after taking into account the inaugral and broker discountsOriginally Posted by Nitinb2010might be
but what you think 5400 sqft for unitech plot or 5500 sqft for Ireo??????CommentQuote0Flag
- What are ground floor prices? I heard that ground floor option may be ground + basement and hence would be priced significantly higher.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Nitinb2010might be
but what you think 5400 sqft for unitech plot or 5500 sqft for Ireo??????
Good question and one which is difficult to answer. Following questions come to mind when thinking about it:
a) Is 70 better than 67a: well just a little at the moment. But 67a is also close to other premium projects in 67.
b) Is a township better than a single apartment project: well, rates tend to increase more in a single project as a bigger township takes a bit longer for the complete township to develop. All projects within the township get affected by it.
c) Are specs comparable - that you would have to check.
d) Is floor better than apartment : again depends on whom you ask
e) Is Ireo better than Unitech: Lot of people would say yes. I would say no. Wait till Ireo atleast finished one project.
f) Which will fetch you better returns: Closer to GCX or closer to Sohna road ?CommentQuote0Flag
- ground floor is 80+CommentQuote0Flag
- Is it for 190 sq yard? Any idea why it priced so high if it is 190 indeed.CommentQuote0Flag
- ground floor includes basement
AFAIK ground floor includes basement.Originally Posted by Amit08Is it for 190 sq yard? Any idea why it priced so high if it is 190 indeed.CommentQuote0Flag
- What do you say guys
anybody going for these floors?CommentQuote0Flag
- My broker also told me that 700 cheques have come... But i think it is all broker hype... I cant imgine this kind of repsonse in this kind of marketCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amit001My broker also told me that 700 cheques have come... But i think it is all broker hype... I cant imgine this kind of repsonse in this kind of market
Am talking of the 2nd floor here, with no edc/idc/parking ... The carpet area would be close to 1250 sq ft for a 240 sq yard floor (2nd floor again) ...
And yes..the GF is available at Rs 1 cr plus as it has max covered area and basement as well...but I am going for 2nd floor only ...
Actually, sick and tired of waiting for the "right time" .. since I am a looong term investor, I have a horizon of 5-7 years and I think at whatever prices ...this makes absolute sense ...
- Ankur so what is the net price inclusive of edc/idc and parking for the second floor?
Have u given the cheque?CommentQuote0Flag
- So whats the final price for 240 sq yd for basement/FF/SF?
Also, can anyone pls give me broker number who can give me more information.
Amit is 5400 /sqft is high for this sector?CommentQuote0Flag
- If the area of a 240 square yard floor is 1250 and is available in 67,00,000 all inclusive which comes out to be 5360
If I assume EDC/IDC as 330 ans average parkign price of say 200
so my net price comes out to be 4830 which is indeed attractive. Vatika had launched floor sin sector 83 at a higher price around 5000.
But if the above price of 67,00,000 doe snot include EDC/IDC/Parking that it is as per market not cheap.
Any body having confirmed info on pricing I am still confused on the breakup of pricesCommentQuote0Flag
- see attachment for price-list & area
See attachment for price-list & area for different floorsCommentQuote0Flag
- Tinesha What do you think of these floors..
Is there any further inaugural discount on the prices mentioned in your attachment
* dummy parking charges has been calculated by dividing the 300,000 (average parking price) by the sale able area
* Saleable area is in square feet
* All the calculations are only for second floorOriginally Posted by tineshaSee attachment for price-list & area for different floorsCommentQuote0Flag
- Also how far inside these floors are from the SPR....CommentQuote0Flag