Last updated: January 18 2017
2201 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Anthea Floors by Unitech Developers in Sector 70, Gurgaon

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
    here is the aldergrove list..
    Amit Sir - On the unitech website, they show Alder grove as Sold-Out. How come there is price revision? Are these newly released villas?

Also, do you have any view on the construction status of this site? I mean how much time before we could see the structure etc.?

Comment

There are few villas still available with Unitech but very limited and bigger size costing more than 3cr. But there is one villa still available with Unitech which cost you less than 2cr, 157 sqyd duplex corner villa. If you want to buy it, call Unitech directly and ask for 157 sqfy villa.

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
      Amit Sir - On the unitech website, they show Alder grove as Sold-Out. How come there is price revision? Are these newly released villas?

Also, do you have any view on the construction status of this site? I mean how much time before we could see the structure etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by futuristic View Post
        There are few villas still available with Unitech but very limited and bigger size costing more than 3cr. But there is one villa still available with Unitech which cost you less than 2cr, 157 sqyd duplex corner villa. If you want to buy it, call Unitech directly and ask for 157 sqfy villa.
        futuristic - Have you bought something in this project?

What is the construction status? It seems the first set of villas were launched in early 2010.

Comment

No, I didn't bought anything in this project considering the ticket size and construction status. No updates on construction!!

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
          futuristic - Have you bought something in this project?

What is the construction status? It seems the first set of villas were launched in early 2010.

Comment

new price list is updated on unitech website now.

Comment

As an end user, i would not go for the South park apartment, i saw the sample. not enough space for Drying/dining.Didn't like the floor plan too construction otherwise is fine, but couple of brokers told me that unitech is delaying all its past and current projects and giving possession in 6+ years.dont know if that's true

Comment

this is true

Comment

All the senior members please guide...

I own a 300sq yard unit in anthea floors

I recently went around sec 70 where these floors are going to come up ...i also went around sec 57 and saw some of the ready to move in properties of BPTP (high rise) and ansal (low rise).........to my surprise i found sec 57 much better then sec 70 in every respect ...also the shock was to see the rates in sec 57 ....going rate there is around 4500 psf which is far less then sec 70 .

unitech is famous for delaying the projects ...anthea floors may not come up in next 4-5 yrs i guess but these properties in sec 57 are ready to move in ...so risk wise i find them better too.

Can you all please advice

1 From Purely investment stand point would it be wise to get out of anthea floors and move to some project in sec 57 ?

2.From end user stand point would sec 70 be better to live or sec 57 ?

will appriate reply form all experience people out here asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashman View Post

I recently went around sec 70 where these floors are going to come up ...i also went around sec 57 and saw some of the ready to move in properties of BPTP (high rise) and ansal (low rise).........to my surprise i found sec 57 much better then sec 70 in every respect ...also the shock was to see the rates in sec 57 ....going rate there is around 4500 psf which is far less then sec 70 .

unitech is famous for delaying the projects ...anthea floors may not come up in next 4-5 yrs i guess but these properties in sec 57 are ready to move in ...so risk wise i find them better too.

1 From Purely investment stand point would it be wise to get out of anthea floors and move to some project in sec 57 ?

Ashman, the rate for sector-57 is around 6500-6500psf. If you are an end user and have the downpayment kitty at your disposal, then you should move into a ready to move in property. As on date, sec-57 is definitely the better place to be in 'coz it is completely established.

Sec-70 on the other hand is barren on date and only has the Sohna road as the closest connect to civilization and basic amenities. Although, going foward, once the SPR is operational and slowly all projects on SPR are completed, the GC-ex/SPR shall be as prime a location as what GC road is today. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashman View Post

Ashman, It the rates are arourd 4500 for ready to move floors in sec 57 , then its a good deal.. Can you PM me the details pl.

BTW I also hold a 300 sq yd floor in anthea.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X