Message from a Broker
__________________________________________________ _________________

Unitech Launch Floors in Nirvana Country -3 Sec -70 Gurgaon, in 1st week of June.

Tentative Area – 180, 240,360,400 and 500 sqyd.

Cheque Amount – 6lac and 10 lac.

In favour of “Unitech Ltd”.
Read more
2087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Roughrider,

I am looking for a 1st floor unit here for some time, but the pricing is confusing me.

I know gthat the first floor units were launched in 53.6 basic so is this 4-6 premium ion 53.6

so is the price 57.6 to 59.6 for 1st floor units??

The quotes i am getting from brokers are 61-62
    CommentQuote
  • Sir,

I am on the other side of the table. i have a 2nd floor unit & so does a friend. He has been trying to sell at 4-6 lacs premium but not been able to sell so i guess the culprit is middle men i.e. brokers. Probably, they are trying to gain from both sides here.

Also, transfer charges are pretty high (75 rs psft) so overall selling becomes slightly expensive i.e. you have to shell out 1.35 lacs odd from your pocket in order to gain 4-6 lcas premium

Originally Posted by amit001
    Roughrider,

I am looking for a 1st floor unit here for some time, but the pricing is confusing me.

I know gthat the first floor units were launched in 53.6 basic so is this 4-6 premium ion 53.6

so is the price 57.6 to 59.6 for 1st floor units??

The quotes i am getting from brokers are 61-62
    CommentQuote
  • Whats ur booking price for the second floor.

Do you mind sharing?

The figure of 4-6 will make sense when we speak about it relative to the booking price.

I would appreciate, if you could share your booking price.

Ps - I am talking abt 191 sq yard units
    CommentQuote
  • sure, mine is 53.6 all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • Ok. I get you 53.6 for 2nd floor if you add 4-6 premium over it it gets to

57.6-59.6

Then the different between 1st and 2nd floor is 2.8 lakhs

so the range we have it 60.4-62.4 for 1st floor units...this is exactly the quotes I am getting.

So the game is of the booking price
    CommentQuote
  • The initial investors in 2nd floor got it in 51.X something as against 53.6,

so for them the range is 6-8 laks.

Bottom line for the investors who booked at the first rate the range is 6-8 lakhs and for the investors who booked later have a range of 4-6 lakhs.

A general statement of 4-6 lakhs premium is misleading..

LOL thanks Roughrider. I am getting a hang of pricing now.

Let me search for the right deal now. which is 6 lakhs premium on the 1st booking price and 4 lakhs on the second booking price
    CommentQuote
  • One clarifications

does it includes the govt statutory charges and club charges.

Also is ur frnd booking details same as yours.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Originally Posted by roughrider
    sure, mine is 53.6 all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    One clarifications

does it includes the govt statutory charges and club charges.

Also is ur frnd booking details same as yours.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Amit Bhai,

To me it makes sense for people to hold their units. No more payments are due so no pressure. It is not even desperate selling at this point as one broker told me. If you can get hold of one...it will be a good one.
    CommentQuote
  • Dekh raha hoon RS bhai,

its much easier to buy apartments, sab BSP pain chalta hain

In floors its lumpsum price and at the top of it, it was sold at different prices, so little tough to arrive at the right resale price.

If i had money, I would have bought back SP for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • heres my payment plan. i have removed the unit no
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • i think i got the first price. but not sure brokers log kya kar jaye beech maon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roughrider
    i think i got the first price. but not sure brokers log kya kar jaye beech maon

Hi roughrigher,

yes this is the lowest rate u login..so for u 4-6 lakh lakh braket is false....when i was looking for options...harly any one has this much low login...many have 53.5-55 login for second floor and asking 6-8 lakh premium depending upon login... In my opinion... for 51.3 login premium should be 9-10 lakh at this moment... which make it 60.3 to 61.3 for second floor...

But as i recently login in Anthea floors..i m bullish on it and it a long term bet..4-5 years...In long term these 191 Sqyd floors ( i m streching on 191 sqyd) will surpass many gud options in near vacinity....

Floors with high end specifications from a gud builders in gated complex are quite rare in GGN market ( i m talking abt main ggn not new ggn)......one need to understand the potential of 2 BHK floors unit in GGN market....
    CommentQuote
  • nobody is selling for less than 8 lacs premium for 2 BHK floors irrespective of the price point they have entered. This is tough to understand but when you talk to brokers to have a feel of the pulse one will tell you login price 53, asking price 61 and login price 55, asking price 63.
    CommentQuote
  • True these floors are real value for money. I was surprised/shocked or whatever u want to call that by looking at an email for oris floors in sec 84/85 7500 psft.

If thats the true worth of that place then whats the worth of Anthea ??
    CommentQuote
  • The only dull point is Unitech progress on currently ongoing project...its not like other builders are delivering on time...every one is delaying their projects ..like Best tech's park view spa in sec 47...i seeing it from last 3 years ..it look alike same....best tech has gud reputation in terms of delivery...even he is delaying the projects..only thing is he has not so much in plate like Unitech s less -ve publicity...and Unitech is operational all over india.....

In hindi...jitna bada naam utni jyada badnami...... unitech properties are suffering because of unitech reputation right now....hope they will deliver few of their long awaiting projects in 2013 and bring some cheers to their investors.......

otherwise how far is woodstock floors from anthea floors..hardly 2 KM ( ariel distance).....some one can guess today's rate if this area is liveable today like NC1....and can also add 3-4 years standard inflation....
    CommentQuote